Angela Merkel completely disgusted by the German flag

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
Someone handed this bitch a German flag and she couldn't be more eager to rid herself of it; and the look of disgust on her face, OMG!

This c-word was getting all the camera time she could get when Germany was winning the World Cup. She somehow mustered pride when it suited her. But she is completely ashamed of being a part of Germany otherwise.

Actually, now that I look more closely, the guy wasn't even handing the flag to her. She just took it from him cos she couldn't stand the site of the flag being on the same stage with her!

If they had handed her an Islamic flag she would have waved proudly. Angela Merkel is a traitor to her own country. Pray for Germany. The German people are in serious trouble with this woman as their leader.

Someone handed this bitch a German flag and she couldn't be more eager to rid herself of it; and the look of disgust on her face, OMG!

This c-word was getting all the camera time she could get when Germany was winning the World Cup. She somehow mustered pride when it suited her. But she is completely ashamed of being a part of Germany otherwise.

Ah, politicians are expected to pander to idiots who think symbols are the only important thing in life. The amount Merkel has done for Germany, she can be excused not trying to appease simple minded people.

germany-unemployment-rate.png

Unemployment rate in the 10 years she's been in office.

What would you rather have, a leader who loves holding flags, or a leader who actually does a good job?

If you're a Trump supporter, you don't need to ask this question, I know the answer already.

Ah, politicians are expected to pander to idiots who think symbols are the only important thing in life. The amount Merkel has done for Germany, she can be excused not trying to appease simple minded people.

What would you rather have, a leader who loves holding flags, or a leader who actually does a good job?

If you're a Trump supporter, you don't need to ask this question, I know the answer already.

LOL: a person shouldn't be expected to have pride in the land he/she represents. :cuckoo:

Yea, I'm sure Germany has the same phony unemployment rates that America has.

LOL: a person shouldn't be expected to have pride in the land he/she represents. :cuckoo:

Facts that support my argument are facts.

Facts that don't support my argument are phony.

Facts that support my argument are facts.

Facts that don't support my argument are phony.

thanks for clearting that issue UP for us----weirdo

I really don't give a shit but the clip doesn't show that Merkel was disgusted by the german flag. There are any number of things that could explain her actions. She probably wasn't even thinking about that flag when she winced. Something rmight have flown into her eye,,,, stop saying things you don't know are true for certain.

Forum List

Back