Angry, confused Joe Biden shouts at reporter that "92%" of Democrats want him to run again

President Silver Alert is old, confused, racist, and angry - just like his supporters.

Look at the expressions of the poor Secret Service agents/nursemaids who have to care for Joe.

I'll bet he's got a full load in those Depends...

He didn't look or sound angry or confused. Maybe you are just the sensitive, wimpy republican type.

He said 92% want him to run.
No you didn't catch Biden's lie, he said, "92% would vote for him IF he ran". He dodged the question because he knows a majority of Dems don't want him to run. Biden lying via question dodging and tossing out some meaningless 92% talking point.

President Silver Alert is old, confused, racist, and angry - just like his supporters.

Look at the expressions of the poor Secret Service agents/nursemaids who have to care for Joe.

Biden has something going for him, eh?​

Angry, confused Trump has been shouting at reporters -- from the courthouse where he is being tried for criminal offenses.​

Angry confused Joe Biden <fill in the blank> Now you are ready for Joe's next camera appearance.

Where was he shouting or angry? Much less confused?

I believe you are confused. You posted your little clip based on someone else's say so without actually watching it yourself, didn't you.

Where was he shouting or angry? Much less confused?

I believe you are confused. You posted your little clip based on someone else's say so without actually watching it yourself, didn't you.
Shouting, angry and aggressively got in the face of the citizen asking the question. Plus the coward dodged the question and lied by omission.

Forum List

Back