Angry Donald and his supporters

Personally I think these lying media scum should be severely punished for what they are doing.

Got it. The GOP has always been against the 1st Amendment. Glad you've come out in the open and admitted it. Punish the Press for not parroting the GOP propaganda.
Tramp admires dictators because they've been able to do what his ultimate goal is: completely control the press.

He'll laugh and shake the hands of Russian spies but refuse to shake the hand of the leader of the free world, Angela Merkel.

Angry Donald Trump and his angry supporters: You folks seem to hate everyone. It's always someone else's fault that Donald can't get anything done, isn't it? The Media, the Liberals, the RINO'S in the GOP, and of course the Judges. That doesn't leave much, now does it? Has it ever occurred to you folks that many of Trump's problems maybe self inflicted because he doesn't know what he's doing?? Hmmmmm.....
:boohoo:

Of course it never occurs to them. To do so would require thought, and Trump supporters are driven by emotion, not thought: thus their denial, and the anger and hate which is the foundation of their posts.

the whole country will be safe again when your kind returns to the rock you crawled out from.
You seem to hate fellow-Americans. Perhaps Russians are more to your liking.
Russians over lying divisive liberals any day. No president has EVER been treated as trump has by the media.

Not surprising, party over country any day! No president has ever lied as much and the Grabby one. Nor was there ever a candidate who derided the press as often or as viciously as the Molester in Chief did as a candidate or as President
No proof though, huh? Just more media fed innuendo. Why not prove some of your accusations for once?

Where is the video of the thousands and thousand of people cheering over in Jersey City when the tower fell? Is it a fake news story when the press reported that Donnie said it? What did President "I can't help myself" say about the reports of what he said?
why is that important today? why don't you post up evidence of collusion between trump and russia? why can't you do that? wtf is wrong? cat got your fingers?

Angry Donald Trump and his angry supporters: You folks seem to hate everyone. It's always someone else's fault that Donald can't get anything done, isn't it? The Media, the Liberals, the RINO'S in the GOP, and of course the Judges. That doesn't leave much, now does it? Has it ever occurred to you folks that many of Trump's problems maybe self inflicted because he doesn't know what he's doing?? Hmmmmm.....

Of course it never occurs to them. To do so would require thought, and Trump supporters are driven by emotion, not thought: thus their denial, and the anger and hate which is the foundation of their posts.
hmmm where exactly?

IMG_0135.JPG
Opinion | Trump administration has unforced errors and self-inflicted wounds galore
yep, and?
Yes.. the president is a dope.

Personally I think these lying media scum should be severely punished for what they are doing.

Got it. The GOP has always been against the 1st Amendment. Glad you've come out in the open and admitted it. Punish the Press for not parroting the GOP propaganda.
Tramp admires dictators because they've been able to do what his ultimate goal is: completely control the press.

He'll laugh and shake the hands of Russian spies but refuse to shake the hand of the leader of the free world, Angela Merkel.
No that's just another lie. He wants the press to stop attacking him and lying about him, like you are doing.

Russians over lying divisive liberals any day. No president has EVER been treated as trump has by the media.

Not surprising, party over country any day! No president has ever lied as much and the Grabby one. Nor was there ever a candidate who derided the press as often or as viciously as the Molester in Chief did as a candidate or as President
No proof though, huh? Just more media fed innuendo. Why not prove some of your accusations for once?

Where is the video of the thousands and thousand of people cheering over in Jersey City when the tower fell? Is it a fake news story when the press reported that Donnie said it? What did President "I can't help myself" say about the reports of what he said?
why is that important today? why don't you post up evidence of collusion between trump and russia? why can't you do that? wtf is wrong? cat got your fingers?
On going investigation.. it is on its way and when it rains it pours.

For the 100th time....
Why did 5 members of Tramp's staff make 18 undisclosed trips to Russia before the election?
I keep asking and the DEPLORABLES keep punting and having urine dribble down their legs..

hmmm where exactly?

Denial ^^^

Want proof? Go to your last few posts: "they need to wipe goat's blood on their thresholds.", for one.

No that's just another lie. He wants the press to stop attacking him and lying about him, like you are doing.
Why is Tramp infatuated with dictators then?
Dictators first chore is the sublimate and eradicate the free press... just like Tramp is trying to do.
Funny the press quoting the pathological liar verbatim is " attacking him and lying about him"in your empty mind.

For the 100th time....
Why did 5 members of Tramp's staff make 18 undisclosed trips to Russia before the election?
I keep asking and the DEPLORABLES keep punting and having urine dribble down their legs..
What's your source? When you are done beating off that is.

For the 100th time....
I keep asking and the DEPLORABLES keep punting and having urine dribble down their legs..[/QUOTE]
Still waiting cowards.

For the 100th time....
What's your source? When you are done beating off that is.
I always have to laugh how little you DEPLORABLES know because you prove it here every single day. No wonder you continue to support the Comrade. You don't have a clue what's going on.

Exclusive: Trump campaign had at least 18 undisclosed contacts with Russians: sources

What a weasel you are!

Gotta love it when Liberals project their extreme hatred onto others. Nice try though...

Patients Red State Scumbags.....patients! Before its all said and done the Trump Admin will prove to be worst than WATERGATE!!!!!

Why did Tramp hire Flynn when he was warned he could be " compromised and open for black mail?"

No nothing suspicious going on there either.

View attachment 127519
Opinion | Trump administration has unforced errors and self-inflicted wounds galore
yep, and?
Yes.. the president is a dope.
the dope got a SCOTUS confirmed, deregulated quite a lot. yep he's a dope. let me laugh at you.

IMG_0404.JPG

Patients Red State Scumbags.....patients! Before its all said and done the Trump Admin will prove to be worst than WATERGATE!!!!!

Why did Tramp hire Flynn when he was warned he could be " compromised and open for black mail?"

No nothing suspicious going on there either.
well maybe he actually wasn't warned. maybe that was a lie. maybe? can you confirm that happened?

Forum List

Back