Angry Donald and his supporters

And yet the Democrats still whined non stop when he didn't get something he wanted. As for what Obama got done very little of it is liked or popular as the current makeup of the House, Senate White House proves.
Thank daddy vlad.
and thanks to puppet donnie, it won't happen again.
Wow I knew you would go there before you even posted the response run to your safe space.
View attachment 127502
the whole country will be safe again when your kind returns to the rock you crawled out from.
You seem to hate fellow-Americans. Perhaps Russians are more to your liking.
Russians over lying divisive liberals any day. No president has EVER been treated as trump has by the media.
Well, your love of Russians over your fellow Americans is no surprise to hear.

the dope got a SCOTUS confirmed, deregulated quite a lot. yep he's a dope. let me laugh at you.
Deregulated the polluters to dirty our air and water. Hurray!
Deregulated that Americans can shoot bald eagles and hibernating bears. Hurray.
Deregulated Wall Street so we're now prone to another financial meltdown like we had in 2008. Hurray.
And that's the short list.
proof anywhere that happens? please I know you got jack shit and hold it in your nicotine stained fingers.
Yet another example that the liberals always have to educate the dumbass deplorables because their RW media keeps them in the dark.
I've posted links on all of the above. All u nitwits can do is cry fake news.

Here's one because I'm feeling charitable to you speds.

Polluters Could ‘More Easily’ Commit Crimes Under Cuts
oh no's. a great big "could"
That's because ttramps cuts aren't final yet you dumb mfer. If he gets his way.. it will be a bonanza for polluters.
it will? based on what?

Although not narcissists like the pathological liar who is president of the United States, many of his supporters have little knowledge of the importance of government and how it works.
Agreed.....just in the last few days they've shown a very poor grasp of the U.S. Constitution.
1st amendment, you should learn it.

2nd amendment, you should learn it.
I most certainly know both Amendments and support them both. Do YOU support them both? How about Article I? Do you understand and support it?
How about Article II? Do you understand and support it?

Not surprising, party over country any day! No president has ever lied as much and the Grabby one. Nor was there ever a candidate who derided the press as often or as viciously as the Molester in Chief did as a candidate or as President
No proof though, huh? Just more media fed innuendo. Why not prove some of your accusations for once?

Where is the video of the thousands and thousand of people cheering over in Jersey City when the tower fell? Is it a fake news story when the press reported that Donnie said it? What did President "I can't help myself" say about the reports of what he said?
why is that important today? why don't you post up evidence of collusion between trump and russia? why can't you do that? wtf is wrong? cat got your fingers?
For the 100th time....
Why did 5 members of Tramp's staff make 18 undisclosed trips to Russia before the election?
I keep asking and the DEPLORABLES keep punting and having urine dribble down their legs..
for the umpteenth time, link!!!!! so I know you got jack shit. do you hold it with your fingers?
I gave one in this thread already you stupid mfer.

Exclusive: Trump campaign had at least 18 undisclosed contacts with Russians: sources

Thank daddy vlad.
and thanks to puppet donnie, it won't happen again.
Wow I knew you would go there before you even posted the response run to your safe space.
View attachment 127502
the whole country will be safe again when your kind returns to the rock you crawled out from.
Russians over lying divisive liberals any day. No president has EVER been treated as trump has by the media.
seems you're the infatuated with Russia, so they must be your comrades. comrade.

Although not narcissists like the pathological liar who is president of the United States, many of his supporters have little knowledge of the importance of government and how it works.
Agreed.....just in the last few days they've shown a very poor grasp of the U.S. Constitution.

I most certainly know both Amendments and support them both. Do YOU support them both?
yep, I see the left not supporting either. sorry bubba your side is trashing them both. I use berkeley and other campus' and the call for taking guns from the left in cities where open carry is at. so yeah, it's your side that doesn't know the constitution, and let's not forget that here.

You might be surprised if you understood the 1st & 2nd Amendments. There are limits imposed on these rights, which even Scalia pointed out in Heller; the rights in each are not absolute.

For the 100th time....
Why did 5 members of Tramp's staff make 18 undisclosed trips to Russia before the election?
I keep asking and the DEPLORABLES keep punting and having urine dribble down their legs..
What's your source? When you are done beating off that is.
I always have to laugh how little you DEPLORABLES know because you prove it here every single day. No wonder you continue to support the Comrade. You don't have a clue what's going on.

Exclusive: Trump campaign had at least 18 undisclosed contacts with Russians: sources

What a weasel you are!
dude, you know, sometimes when facts are in the link of the one thinking they got a gotcha moment, just makes me laugh more. Here from your fking link.

"The people who described the contacts to Reuters said they had seen no evidence of wrongdoing or collusion between the campaign and Russia in the communications reviewed so far."

so?
So... once again.. why did 5 members of Trump's staff make 18 undisclosed trips to Russia?
You still can't answer... but the special counsel will.
why is it important? you never stated that. It isn't illegal to go to russia. show me the law that says that isn't allowed in our country. oh wait, you can't. dude, too special, you still squeezing that jack shit you got?
WHY would they be racking up so many frequent flier miles to Russia BEFORE the election?
You're not much of a THINKER are you.

You might be surprised if you understood the 1st & 2nd Amendments. There are limits imposed on these rights, which even Scalia pointed out in Heller; the rights in each are not absolute.
yep, and?

What's your source? When you are done beating off that is.
I always have to laugh how little you DEPLORABLES know because you prove it here every single day. No wonder you continue to support the Comrade. You don't have a clue what's going on.

What a weasel you are!
dude, you know, sometimes when facts are in the link of the one thinking they got a gotcha moment, just makes me laugh more. Here from your fking link.

"The people who described the contacts to Reuters said they had seen no evidence of wrongdoing or collusion between the campaign and Russia in the communications reviewed so far."

so?
So... once again.. why did 5 members of Trump's staff make 18 undisclosed trips to Russia?
why is it important? you never stated that. It isn't illegal to go to russia. show me the law that says that isn't allowed in our country. oh wait, you can't. dude, too special, you still squeezing that jack shit you got?
WHY would they be racking up so many frequent flier miles to Russia BEFORE the election?
why do I care. maybe they had friends there. I have friends who have family there. I could do business there. wtf is your problem with russia anyway?

IMG_0284.JPG
explain to me why we must protect species of animals again?

If you have to ask why we should protect ENDANGERED species, you're too hopeless to speak to.

View attachment 127502
seems you're the infatuated with Russia, so they must be your comrades. comrade.
"infatuated"......you even know what that word means? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

What a weasel you are!

so?
why do I care. maybe they had friends there. I have friends who have family there. I could do business there. wtf is your problem with russia anyway?
roflmao. Yeah all those Trump toadies had friends in Russia. Lol

"infatuated"......you even know what that word means? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
yeah, do you?

Personally I think these lying media scum should be severely punished for what they are doing.

Got it. The GOP has always been against the 1st Amendment. Glad you've come out in the open and admitted it. Punish the Press for not parroting the GOP propaganda.
so why aren't they tearing up campus and cities across this nation and town halls, and, and, and. dude too funny. I like watching lost puppy dogs wander around lamelessly.

Too busy plotting punishment for the wayward press?

View attachment 127531
explain to me why we must protect species of animals again?

If you have to ask why we should protect ENDANGERED species, you're too hopeless to speak to.
so you can't answer. species evolve. why would you want to stop that?
When a species is extinct they're gone you dumb mfer.
Everything Tramp does is destructive.

so?
roflmao. Yeah all those Trump toadies had friends in Russia. Lol
so fking arrest them then. why haven't they? dude you're losing your marbles on the internet.

Forum List

Back