Angry Donald and his supporters

When a species is extinct they're gone you dumb mfer.
Everything Tramp does is destructive.
yep, doesn't mean they haven't evolved into another one. our tax dollars are not needed to save frogs or snakes or birds or anything. dinosaurs evolved and died. seen a crock? how about an alligator. you want to save the animals, create a fund and collect money. It is you that wants it.
Yeah...the hell with the bees, right?
so save them. why do you need my money to save what you want?
So you don't think it's worth your money to save the bees?
nope.
Well then, you are ignorant of the well known fact that if the bees go, we go. So....what else about other species interdependence are you ignorant of?

yep, doesn't mean they haven't evolved into another one. our tax dollars are not needed to save frogs or snakes or birds or anything. dinosaurs evolved and died. seen a crock? how about an alligator. you want to save the animals, create a fund and collect money. It is you that wants it.
Yeah...the hell with the bees, right?
so save them. why do you need my money to save what you want?
So you don't think it's worth your money to save the bees?
nope.
Well then, you are ignorant of the well known fact that if the bees go, we go. So....what else about other species interdependence are you ignorant of?
so fund saving them then. why should government? where are all of the other countries monies then? why isn't this a subject at the UN?

No proof though, huh? Just more media fed innuendo. Why not prove some of your accusations for once?

Where is the video of the thousands and thousand of people cheering over in Jersey City when the tower fell? Is it a fake news story when the press reported that Donnie said it? What did President "I can't help myself" say about the reports of what he said?
why is that important today? why don't you post up evidence of collusion between trump and russia? why can't you do that? wtf is wrong? cat got your fingers?
For the 100th time....
Why did 5 members of Tramp's staff make 18 undisclosed trips to Russia before the election?
I keep asking and the DEPLORABLES keep punting and having urine dribble down their legs..
for the umpteenth time, link!!!!! so I know you got jack shit. do you hold it with your fingers?
I gave one in this thread already you stupid mfer.

Exclusive: Trump campaign had at least 18 undisclosed contacts with Russians: sources
You are a lying piece of shit!
In your posts numbered 68/7/95 you claim Trump staffers made "18 undisclosed trips to Russia".
"For the 100th time....
Why did 5 members of Tramp's staff make 18 undisclosed trips to Russia before the election?
I keep asking and the DEPLORABLES keep punting and having urine dribble down their legs.."
NOW you are backtracking from your bullshit lie.
How does it feel to make yourself look like the fucking LIB jerk you keep proving you are?
And people wonder why no one with a brain believes a word LIBs say.

dude, you know, sometimes when facts are in the link of the one thinking they got a gotcha moment, just makes me laugh more. Here from your fking link.

"The people who described the contacts to Reuters said they had seen no evidence of wrongdoing or collusion between the campaign and Russia in the communications reviewed so far."

so?
So... once again.. why did 5 members of Trump's staff make 18 undisclosed trips to Russia?
You still can't answer... but the special counsel will.
why is it important? you never stated that. It isn't illegal to go to russia. show me the law that says that isn't allowed in our country. oh wait, you can't. dude, too special, you still squeezing that jack shit you got?
WHY would they be racking up so many frequent flier miles to Russia BEFORE the election?
You're not much of a THINKER are you.
why do I care. maybe they had friends there. I have friends who have family there. I could do business there. wtf is your problem with russia anyway?
roflmao. Yeah all those Trump toadies had friends in Russia. Lol
And they made 18 secret trips to russia right?
That's what you posted in #68/72/95 in this thread.
Fucking LIB moron!

why is that important today? why don't you post up evidence of collusion between trump and russia? why can't you do that? wtf is wrong? cat got your fingers?
For the 100th time....
I keep asking and the DEPLORABLES keep punting and having urine dribble down their legs..
What's your source? When you are done beating off that is.
I always have to laugh how little you DEPLORABLES know because you prove it here every single day. No wonder you continue to support the Comrade. You don't have a clue what's going on.

Exclusive: Trump campaign had at least 18 undisclosed contacts with Russians: sources

What a weasel you are!
dude, you know, sometimes when facts are in the link of the one thinking they got a gotcha moment, just makes me laugh more. Here from your fking link.

"The people who described the contacts to Reuters said they had seen no evidence of wrongdoing or collusion between the campaign and Russia in the communications reviewed so far."

so?
So... once again.. why did 5 members of Trump's staff make 18 undisclosed trips to Russia.

They didnt.

Thank daddy vlad.
and thanks to puppet donnie, it won't happen again.
Wow I knew you would go there before you even posted the response run to your safe space.
View attachment 127502
the whole country will be safe again when your kind returns to the rock you crawled out from.
You seem to hate fellow-Americans. Perhaps Russians are more to your liking.
Russians over lying divisive liberals any day. No president has EVER been treated as trump has by the media.
This is not true, other presidents have been treated as bad , some worse, murdered infact
So this whatever he is is saying the media murdered presidents. These creatures cannot stop lying.

No proof though, huh? Just more media fed innuendo. Why not prove some of your accusations for once?

Where is the video of the thousands and thousand of people cheering over in Jersey City when the tower fell? Is it a fake news story when the press reported that Donnie said it? What did President "I can't help myself" say about the reports of what he said?
For the 100th time....
I always have to laugh how little you DEPLORABLES know because you prove it here every single day. No wonder you continue to support the Comrade. You don't have a clue what's going on.

What a weasel you are!
Why would that make me not support Trump and why is asking for your source make me a weasel? That makes you an asshole.

It's common for campaigns to speak to foreign dignitaries, Obama even went off shore. No wonder you hate Trump, you're ignorant.

For the 100th time....

What a weasel you are!
Why would that make me not support Trump and why is asking for your source make me a weasel? That makes you an asshole.

It's common for campaigns to speak to foreign dignitaries, Obama even went off shore. No wonder you hate Trump, you're ignorant.
it isn't illegal anyway. so even if they find collusion, it isn't a crime. go look it up. funny. I found out an hour ago.

KILL SHOT: What This Harvard Law Professor Declared Will Make Trump Cry Tears of Joy!

"The famous and well-respected Harvard law professor and attorney, Alan Dershowitz, wants to know this: where is the crime? Where is the actual criminal statute against this thing about which the President of the United States is now being “investigated” by a Special Prosecutor?

Because that’s what Special Prosecutors, or any prosecutor for that matter, are supposed to be for: investigating CRIMES. Only, there’s not one in this case."

For the 100th time....
Still waiting cowards.[/QUOTE]
dude, you lied. hly fk are you proud?

For the 100th time....

What a weasel you are!
you lied, are you proud?

There's a big difference. Usually a campaign will make a photo-op of the meeting, and invite the press to cover the occasion. Instead Trump associates met with foreigners behind closed doors, in secret, and denied the meetings ever happened.

it isn't illegal anyway. so even if they find collusion, it isn't a crime. go look it up. funny. I found out an hour ago.

Actually that depends on what they said in those meetings, and what they said when those meetings were investigated by the FBI.

There's a big difference. Usually a campaign will make a photo-op of the meeting, and invite the press to cover the occasion. Instead Trump associates met with foreigners behind closed doors, in secret, and denied the meetings ever happened.
Source? The last guy said that but his links said phone calls and emails. Trump ran on a bigger military. Why did Russia want to reveal how corrupt the dnc was? The libs all along said there was nothing to the emails so what difference would it make? Makes no sense.

There are degrees of anger. Trump supporters are angry but Hillary supporters smash windows and torch cars.
Trump supporters are angry that the mainstream media won't stop quoting Trump. They keep repeating Trumps words, showing how Trumps story keeps changing

Forum List

Back