🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Angry gay man kills his former lovers

I

Indofred

Orlando killer Omar Mateen 'visited Pulse gay club' - BBC News

Chris Callen, a performer at Pulse in Orlando, Florida, told the New York Daily News that Omar Mateen had visited the venue over the past three years.

A disgruntled gay man has entered a night club and killed around 50 gay adults. He bought an assault rifle legally, trained at the gun shop's range, then attacked with ease as he was using a military type assault weapon with a high cyclic rate.

Hmm, do I look pretty in this hat?

omar-mateen.jpeg

Orlando killer Omar Mateen 'visited Pulse gay club' - BBC News

Chris Callen, a performer at Pulse in Orlando, Florida, told the New York Daily News that Omar Mateen had visited the venue over the past three years.

A disgruntled gay man has entered a night club and killed around 50 gay adults. He bought an assault rifle legally, trained at the gun shop's range, then attacked with ease as he was using a military type assault weapon with a high cyclic rate.

Hmm, do I look pretty in this hat?

omar-mateen.jpeg

you are desperate Freddie-----it's ok -----this coming Friday-----Imams across the world will have evidence that SHAHID OMAR was really a jew-------allah will reveal this information in dreams. So, Freddie, you, too, are getting ready for the KHUTBAH JUMAAT.
Fellow posters----
YOU TOO, can learn the mosque version of
the Orlando jihad-----find a muslim on Saturday. ------best of all---talk to any teenaged kid on his way out of the mosque----Friday afternoon

Ex-wife’s bombshell claim: Club shooter was gay

NEWS

Ex-wife’s bombshell claim: Club shooter was gay

The ex-wife of Orlando mass killer Omar Mateen claimed Monday that she believed he was homosexual — as it was revealed that he frequented the gay nightclub where he staged the nation’s worst massacre in modern times.

Sitora Yusufiy, who was married to Mateen in 2009 for three months, made the shocking claim on Brazilian television station SBT Brazil.

Her fiancé, Marco Dias, speaking in Portuguese on her behalf, said Yusufiy believed that Mateen had “gay tendencies” and that his father had called him gay in front of her. Dias also claimed “the FBI asked her not to tell this to the American media.”

The ISIS story is falling apart now we know it's a gay dude with a grudge.

Yeah keep trying that narrative....but keep in mind he pledged allegiance to ISIS

it is taking the same pattern that the muzzies used 9-11-01. Next comes thousands of sluts hitting police stations claiming----"someone pulled on my hijab" (head rag)

The ISIS story is falling apart now we know it's a gay dude with a grudge.

How ISIS will spin this to their followers is "He did the right thing. He ended his own compulsive life and the lives of others like him." If it is true what his ex-wife is saying.

If not, he was likely casing the club for exits, the proper stance and time to corner the most people in the club at a given time, and possibly even a place to stash a weapon & ammo on a slower, off-night, so he could waltz in during tougher security and easily clear a pat-down check.

Turns out he was gay, a regular drinker at that gay bar (So much for his Islamic values), but had the personality of a shopping trolley, the one with a stuck wheel you always swear at when you get it.

This has turned from ISIS fanatic into gay man bitch on a killing spree because he couldn't accept his sexuality.

Ho hum, I can't wait for Trump's speech about banning gays

ISIS is our new Soviet Union. Gay
Yeah keep trying that narrative....but keep in mind he pledged allegiance to ISIS

Possibly to keep his gayness from being revealed.

Yeah keep running with that narrative, loon

There are many gay muslims, probably just as many gay Muslims as gay Christians and Jews.

Yeah and this muzzie murdered 49 people in a terrorist attack.

Sitara Yusufiy will say ANYTHING her father-in-law and her brothers tell her to say

He's been married twice, to women.

Constance Lloyd?
I don't understand your reference, but maybe he was bi. It certainly confuses the issue. Was it a terrorist act on behalf of ISIS, which condemns homosexuality; or did he just choose this bar because he was familiar with it? Did he hate the fact he was attracted to men and so hate gays, blaming them somehow?

Forum List

Back