🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Angry gay man kills his former lovers

Yeah keep trying that narrative....but keep in mind he pledged allegiance to ISIS

it is taking the same pattern that the muzzies used 9-11-01. Next comes thousands of sluts hitting police stations claiming----"someone pulled on my hijab" (head rag)
You are a slut

didn't you mean to write "sharmootah"??-----
i meant it in every way you mean it when you call others sluts

Yeah keep trying that narrative....but keep in mind he pledged allegiance to ISIS

it is taking the same pattern that the muzzies used 9-11-01. Next comes thousands of sluts hitting police stations claiming----"someone pulled on my hijab" (head rag)
You are a slut

nope------you meant it in the same way that your colleagues mean it when they snarl SHARMOOOTAH ----

You are a slut

nope------you meant it in the same way that your colleagues mean it when they snarl SHARMOOOTAH ----

any lady here want to hear the word 'sharmootah' snarled by an original speaker-----walk around near a mosque early Friday afternoon wearing either a cross or a star of david

You are a slut

lying again, slut?
i told you exactly how i mean it.

You are a slut

lying again, slut?

it is not clear to me----your explanation was very vague ---

You are a slut

lying again, slut?

it is not clear to me----your explanation was very vague ---
very vague? i use the word slut to describe you just as you use it to describe others. how is that a problem for you?

Possibly to keep his gayness from being revealed.

Yeah keep running with that narrative, loon

His motivation could be man things, but yes he pledged ISIS and acting on their behalf.

If a gay, he would be doomed to hell. If jihad, he gets his rivers of wine
again, he expressed support for many different group- some are enemies

Ex-wife’s bombshell claim: Club shooter was gay

NEWS

Ex-wife’s bombshell claim: Club shooter was gay

The ex-wife of Orlando mass killer Omar Mateen claimed Monday that she believed he was homosexual — as it was revealed that he frequented the gay nightclub where he staged the nation’s worst massacre in modern times.

Sitora Yusufiy, who was married to Mateen in 2009 for three months, made the shocking claim on Brazilian television station SBT Brazil.

Her fiancé, Marco Dias, speaking in Portuguese on her behalf, said Yusufiy believed that Mateen had “gay tendencies” and that his father had called him gay in front of her. Dias also claimed “the FBI asked her not to tell this to the American media.”

The ISIS story is falling apart now we know it's a gay dude with a grudge.
Correction: Gay ISIS dude with a grudge.

LOL Effin progtards, it was the gun!!!! He was gay!!!! Anything but he was a radical muzzie

well----at least this time it is not mossad-----yet

Roudy just brought it up, now the US knows what Israel has to put up with. Well Mossad wouldn't be out of the question, if they want Trump as POTUS.

you and yours will have it all worked out by Friday I did not see a post by Roudy. Try not to use so many pronouns which refer to NOTHING------"ROUDY JUST BROUGHT IT UP"----does not mean anything unless you make OBVIOUS that to which "IT" refers

Orlando killer Omar Mateen 'visited Pulse gay club' - BBC News

Chris Callen, a performer at Pulse in Orlando, Florida, told the New York Daily News that Omar Mateen had visited the venue over the past three years.

A disgruntled gay man has entered a night club and killed around 50 gay adults. He bought an assault rifle legally, trained at the gun shop's range, then attacked with ease as he was using a military type assault weapon with a high cyclic rate.

Hmm, do I look pretty in this hat?

omar-mateen.jpeg

Many, if not most, Islamist men are homosexuals. Their laws require multiple witnesses to prove someone is gay. They love molesting little boys in the Middle East. Most Muslim men were probably molested when they were boys, so for them it's normal to keep up the tradition. They are all very paranoid about being caught or accused of being gay. That's why they like throwing them off rooftops in public, so they can keep up the image of hating gays.

Closet queerdom and Islam go hand in hand.

Forum List

Back