Angry Springfield, Ohio Residents GO OFF at City Commission Meeting as Haitian Illegals Run Wild, Flip Cars, Decapitate Ducks in Parks and Eat Them.

Oh it's gonna get worse
They roast stray and pet cats on the street in Italy and other parts of former western Europe

Unless you think even more diversity is out strength
wuajekekekek.png
ajsjskskslsks.png

wjskssksl.png

Truth be told it was the meat packing companies in the area that brought them all in as H2Bs.

Maybe the populace should take it out on them.

I get it though, even a breeding pair of Hattians is a bad deal.
Actually Biden brought them in and they aren't working anywhere. Just like all the others. The shelters bursting at the seams in NYC, with IDIOT democrats saying they are all employed as gardeners.

Truth be told, Commiela isn't going to get a single vote in Springfield, maybe all of Ohio.

Well, gee. Somebody voted for the politicians who are importing third world illegals.

This would be a case of “ you got what you wanted, so… you get what you deserve.”

Bon Appétit With the tasty, decapitated waterfowl. Oh, and if your car is flipped over, call your insurance company and pay the additional premiums, you bunch of racists™

More than 20,000 Haitians are now living in Springfield, Ohio and the residents are fed up.

Springfield has a population of about 60,000 people and Haitians now make up 25% of the population.

Democrats want to take back Ohio so they have flooded parts of the state with Haitians and other illegal migrants.

The racial makeup of the city is 75.2% White, 18.1% African American, 0.3% Native American, 0.8% Asian, 0.02% Pacific Islander, and 4.0% from two or more races.

We need to get rid of DeWine. Then we need to get rid of the Somalians that Obama dropped off in Columbus, the Chinese, and the Haitians that DeWine just let in. And take the state back.

About 120 Somali and Somali Bantu families now live in Greater Springfield, according to Abdi. The Somali Bantu Community of Springfield, with Abdi as their volunteer leader, advocates for these families, mainly for housing, employment, and legal services.
Greater Springfield is 136,000.

About 120 Somali and Somali Bantu families now live in Greater Springfield, according to Abdi. The Somali Bantu Community of Springfield, with Abdi as their volunteer leader, advocates for these families, mainly for housing, employment, and legal services.
Greater Springfield is 136,000.
Lol. That city is in Mass. It has nothing to do with Springfield, Ohio.
A small town of 50,000. They have brought into that town 20,000 Haitians, with no end in sight. You have heard from the citizens of that community. The locals are being overrun. They are afraid in their own homes. Crime keeps rising, and city hall tells them to just shut up and go home. To a home that is now worth about as much as the homes in East Palestine, Ohio are since the train wreck there.

Last edited:
FWIW.... A few years ago a good friend of mine told me a shocking story. She was on a missions trip, and her group visited a little village and a local woman wanted to prepare a meal for the visiting missionaries. My friend said that when they were eating, she didn't know what kind of meat it was, but it was strange, and (unbelievable as this may sound) she saw a claw in the food. The group later realized that a cat they had seen earlier was no longer around, and they figured out that the woman had killed a cat to have enough "food" to feed the visiting missionaries.

I remembered that story but I didn't remember where it took place. So I texted her yesterday and asked where that cat meat incident took place, and she said "Fue en las montañas de Haiti" (It was in the mountains in Haiti.) :lol:

So, whether or not the reports in Springfield are true, I know someone who accidentally ate cat meat on a missions trip to Haiti. :dunno:

Forum List

Back