Anheuser-Busch laying off hundreds across the US, up to 2% of workforce

The LW wasn’t buying Bud Light. The RW was. And they’re the ones who are boycotting the brand aren’t they? Isn’t it true that it is an example of go woke go broke?

And isn’t it true that AB donates a vast majority of their money to Republicans?

So what isn’t true?

Wow, I got two LW friends that were drinking Bud Lite until this. They weren’t happy AB decided it was cool that they were insulting their Mothers/Wife’s/Daughters.

The progs get more pathetic with each post.

They did apologize and you guys didn’t care.

They fired the exec who did it. But you guys didn’t care.

The only thing they haven’t done is give you a blowjob and that’s because you idiots have the bit in your teeth.

AB fckd this up from the get go. You fluffing it won't save them

Yesterday we were in a Walmart, no Bud Light on the shelves.... nobody bought it, my guess is Walmart won't let it take up precious shelf space

They did apologize and you guys didn’t care.

They fired the exec who did it. But you guys didn’t care.

The only thing they haven’t done is give you a blowjob and that’s because you idiots have the bit in your teeth.

Lol, I haven’t seen the part saying “we apologize for insulting women”. Point that out junior.

Lol, I haven’t seen the part saying “we apologize for insulting women”. Point that out junior.

Scooter. You have it wrong. I don’t want the RW to forgive Bud Light. I think you guys eating your own is great. We will get rid of the Radical Right in the purity purge and go back to basic conservatives who win elections instead of radical nut jobs who don’t.

Scooter. You have it wrong. I don’t want the RW to forgive Bud Light. I think you guys eating your own is great. We will get rid of the Radical Right in the purity purge and go back to basic conservatives who win elections instead of radical nut jobs who don’t.

You can’t start your “purge” until after your nappy! 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

Actually the only way to grow your product is to get new customers.

BULLSHIT. Bud Lite was already the best selling beer in the country. They already constantly got new customers just from people being exposed to existing customers using the product or their own random trials. There was no reason why gays couldn't drink it already if they liked beer. Only an idiot would offend the vast majority of their customer base just to overtly pander to a small minority of freaks, of which they probably already had a portion of their group anyway! I mean, gays like beer too, right? Do you have to prance around in a dress like a silly goose to make gay people want to drink beer? I don't think so.

It was pure wokism on their part. And like all other wokism, it failed. Blew right up in their face. No one to blame but the idiots back at AB.

Hundreds of employees who had nothing to do with management’s decision to turn their brand name into a joke are without a job so management can still get their huge bonuses. Quickest way to make money and cook the books is to eliminate your workforce. Now management can say we met our target financials.

MAGAts cheer people losing their jobs

What? What did Biden have to do with Anheuser-Busch putting a trannie on the Bud Light label? What did Biden have to do with the boycott of Budweiser? What did Biden have to do with the financial hits Anheuser-Busch taken because of their decision?

It is not Biden's economy that did this. It is the backlash from a bad decision, and a boycott that does harm to the workers.
He promotes the lie of Transgenderism!

BULLSHIT. Bud Lite was already the best selling beer in the country. They already constantly got new customers just from people being exposed to existing customers using the product or their own random trials. There was no reason why gays couldn't drink it already if they liked beer. Only an idiot would offend the vast majority of their customer base just to overtly pander to a small minority of freaks, of which they probably already had a portion of their group anyway! I mean, gays like beer too, right? Do you have to prance around in a dress like a silly goose to make gay people want to drink beer? I don't think so.

It was pure wokism on their part. And like all other wokism, it failed. Blew right up in their face. No one to blame but the idiots back at AB.

It was. You are right. Was. Would you like to guess which beer is now number one?

Modelo. Care to guess where that is from?

See who owns the US distribution rights.

You can’t start your “purge” until after your nappy! 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

I’m not. You guys are. You are punishing a company that supports your politicians and political action committees. How long before they change to support more Democrats since the Republicans hate them?

That's too bad. The young men in this video have it figured out.

Transnothing is my new name for them, I will not capitulate to calling them anything but what they are born, screw it, don't care what they say, or try to do to me, I will not take part in the lie!

I’m not. You guys are. You are punishing a company that supports your politicians and political action committees. How long before they change to support more Democrats since the Republicans hate them?
Has it occurred to you that I’d rather have women respected than win an election? But I think we both know, I’m gonna get both.

Transnothing is my new name for them, I will not capitulate to calling them anything but what they are born, screw it, don't care what they say, or try to do to me, I will not take part in the lie!

Isn't that noble of you. I hate to tell you, but you have probably encountered plenty of trans people and never knew it.

Forum List

Back