Anheuser-Busch laying off hundreds across the US, up to 2% of workforce

So you think that giving some novelty cans to a tik-toker is the same as animal cruelty?

Mulvany was never part of an ad campaign. She was sent some novelty cans, and she talked about them.

And you guys freaked out because trans people offended you by existing.

No one "freaked out" at all. They just observed Bud Light's new positioning in the market and responded with negativity.

If A-B didn't want people to know about it, they should have to him to shut the fuck up about it. But they sent the free beer to him because they knew he would.

The people responsible for BL's decline in sales are the libs who decided to throw the brand under the bus- even after the brand went "all in" for the LGBTQ+ agenda.

They did not go "all in" on anything, they made a single collectors can and you people lost your fucking minds because you hate anyone and anything that is not exactly like you.

They did not go "all in" on anything, they made a single collectors can and you people lost your fucking minds because you hate anyone and anything that is not exactly like you.

I don't hate Homos at all. I just don't want to be confused for one, or confuse a real girl for a homo in a dress.

I don't know how much bud light I'd have to drink to confuse Dylan Mulvaney with a real girl, but I'd just as soon not find out, so I'll abstain from the product.

OTOH, libs already think Dylan is a beautiful chick, so it shouldn't bother them at all.

Most people are not as stupid as you and know it’s the alphabet cult that killed that product.

Not sure someone who uses the term "alphabet cult" should ever call anyone else stupid, but hey, you do you.

You all are the ones bragging about killing the brand, thus I will keep on blaming you.

I don't hate Homos

1690547885807.jpeg

The people getting laid off are the workers and not management which caused this catastrophe. Truck drivers and warehouse workers are the victims.

Not sure someone who uses the term "alphabet cult" should ever call anyone else stupid, but hey, you do you.

You all are the ones bragging about killing the brand, thus I will keep on blaming you.
Why would I call anyone who has delusions they’re something they’re not stupid? More mentally unstable.

Your ilk on the other hand who think humans change sex on a whim and can’t even define what a woman is, are really really stupid.

So you think that giving some novelty cans to a tik-toker is the same as animal cruelty?

Mulvany was never part of an ad campaign. She was sent some novelty cans, and she talked about them.

And you guys freaked out because trans people offended you by existing.
Putting animals down is in most cases the opposite of cruelty.
And less repulsive to watch than some mental case parading around as if he’s a chicken. Oh, I mean believing he’s a horse. Oops. Believing he can change his sex on a whim.

I think it is safe to say that the people who organized the boycott were conservatives. I have no idea what the "alphabet cult" is.
Agreed

Conservatives deserve all of the credit for the backlash against Bud Light

Good for us

I think it is awesome. The RW is making Republicans unemployed.

So you admit that Bud Lite, marketed to straight white traditional America for decades serviced by straight, white conservative Americans is at fault for its parent company AB deciding on a whim to suddenly market now to queers with their new mascot being some faggotty creep in a tight woman's dress with a dildo shoved up his ass?! Interesting!

Forum List

Back