Anheuser-Busch laying off hundreds across the US, up to 2% of workforce

As long as I can pour my Budweiser down my throat, all is well. Those people who were laid off will collect taxpayer dollars until some of the workforce retires and they get their jobs back. Being a former steelworker, I`ve been there and done that. Some of the guys went to Florida and came back with evidence that they looked for work. Most employers won`t hire a person that they know will be recalled to their regular jobs. You`re spiking the ball about nothing.
I have no idea what you are on about as it does not pertain to my post at all.

What? What did Biden have to do with Anheuser-Busch putting a trannie on the Bud Light label? What did Biden have to do with the boycott of Budweiser? What did Biden have to do with the financial hits Anheuser-Busch taken because of their decision?

It is not Biden's economy that did this. It is the backlash from a bad decision, and a boycott that does harm to the workers.

You know very well the FED GOVT is acting as a Mafia. They can make life hell for any companies that don't go woke. So when Obidens start lighting up the White House for a 0.001% problem fringe group.....you know CEO begin to squirm about what to do. During the launch of man-made Virus....they killed small business but left giant companies (DNC donors alone). Rich Woke got richer. but you people know all this. you want to spin twist deflect waste-everyones-time etc. Then when caught you all run to another thread and repeat....rinse.....

That was a good commercial

They should just say, “we Schruted it. We’re sorry”

The Sun is hot, the sky is blue, Mulvaney is still a guy. Putting on a dress and acting like a CFI where C is for complete and I for idiot does NOT make him a woman

Your argument would have validity if she was the focus of a national advertising campaign, but she wasn't.

Frankly, I always found those Spuds McKinzie commericals offensive. Because it was a female dog, but they portrayed it as a male and slightly implied bestiality.

images

When a corporation lays off it's a nothing. Does it matter? Pfffft. Not really. The boycott worked. I remember helping a restaurant go under thru a boycott. Unreal joy.

Bud Lite ain't the only thing they brew. Surely they could find a place for the workers in the gigantic conglomerate. Is it possible that Anheuser's very public claim that they are laying off hundreds is in retaliation for the boycott?

Bud Lite ain't the only thing they brew. Surely they could find a place for the workers in the gigantic conglomerate. Is it possible that Anheuser's very public claim that they are laying off hundreds is in retaliation for the boycott?

What I'd like to know is why the Libs are showing themselves to be allies of the Tranny Movement and start drinking Bud Light until they are stupid?

What I'd like to know is why the Libs are showing themselves to be allies of the Tranny Movement and start drinking Bud Light until they are stupid?
60's liberals used to pride themselves (no pun intended) for hating corporate America and the military industrial complex. Here we are in the 21st century where liberals are big fans of corporate America and the military industrial complex. Was it all about politics?

I am sure they will feel so good about themselves in the Unemployment line, they will really be thanking you all for helping them out so much
If Transhauser-Bush put out an ad campaign where they showed their Clydesdales being put down, you’d blame those who are repulsed and boycott them.

If Transhauser-Bush put out an ad campaign where they showed their Clydesdales being put down, you’d blame those who are repulsed and boycott them.

Only if they were bragging about costing 100s of people their jobs.

So you think that giving some novelty cans to a tik-toker is the same as animal cruelty?

Mulvany was never part of an ad campaign. She was sent some novelty cans, and she talked about them.

And you guys freaked out because trans people offended you by existing.

It's probably a whine and a lie.

Those few who did possibly get laid off will vote differently in 2024, won't they?

Forum List

Back