Anheuser-Busch laying off hundreds across the US, up to 2% of workforce

They actually did do a commercial appealing the good old boys...

She says she is... The question is, why do you care?

Abraham Lincoln once asked an audience how many legs a dog has if you count the tail as a leg. When they answered "five”, Lincoln told them that the answer was four. The fact that you called the tail a leg did not make it a leg.

Wouldn't it be funny if they fired just the employees who had MAGA bumper stickers....

To be fair, the person who sent Mulvany the Novelty cans was fired, and she probably should have been.
That would be great if they fired people for being conservative! Totally embarrassing to be working for such an embarrassing company.

Hundreds of employees who had nothing to do with management’s decision to turn their brand name into a joke are without a job so management can still get their huge bonuses. Quickest way to make money and cook the books is to eliminate your workforce. Now management can say we met our target financials.

Well done, you really showed them who is boss!

The billions out of their pocket and hundreds of employees no longer ashamed to say who they work for.
Win-win.

I am sure they will feel so good about themselves in the Unemployment line, they will really be thanking you all for helping them out so much

Hundreds of employees who had nothing to do with management’s decision to turn their brand name into a joke are without a job so management can still get their huge bonuses. Quickest way to make money and cook the books is to eliminate your workforce. Now management can say we met our target financials.

Well, I have to say that Bud Light is at least going in the right direction now. From what I understand, it isn't the bottom level people losing their jobs, it's corporate. We needed people to go from the top down but I guess they are starting in the middle first. The top are still there and they still need to go. Don't hear anything about MS Fancy Pants. She's probably still there. They are being very mum about that, never coming straight out and saying that she doesn't work there anymore. I think she's hiding in their basement until the dust settles.

A-B gave the homo community their own beer, in fact they dedicated their leading brand to those guys who like to have their butt holes violated.

Yet, these people just aren't responding by buying enough beer.

Maybe they just need to dial up the dog whistles to attract this crowd. Maybe hire Ru Paul to push their swill?

None. But are revolutions really rational? They come when people can't afford housing, food and necessities, even when they're working.
And these same people couldn't afford housing, food or necessities when trump was President either.
Even when they're working........trump administration lost over 3 Million Jobs in his term.

These are FACTS ^^^^

You must be very proud.

So, you think they will vote for the tribe that made it their personal mission to cos them their jobs?
No doubt. Americans are sick of your alphabet cult being shoved down our throats. I just hope some don’t go over the edge in their hatred of the mentally handicapped nutters.

Forum List

Back