Animal Privilege? PETA is Asking That We Stop Using Words Like 'Pig' and 'Rat' as Insults Because it's Offensive to Animals.

PETA, like so many organisations in existence today started off with the best of intentions but over the years they've morphed into an absolute circus ran by idiots trying to outdo themselves with idiotic policies in an attempt to either justify their own existence or the obscene remunerations that the chief executives/decision-makers take from the organisation.

I think most normal-minded folk in advanced cultures and societies can get behind the idea that cruelty/abuse to animals isn't acceptable but they lose a lot respect with nonsense like this.

Same with the militant vegans etc too.

I think they've got a point deep down, but they lose all credibility, respect and moral high ground when their beliefs infringe other folks basic rights by bursting into abattoirs & chaining themselves to equipment, storming restaurants and protesting dairy isles in supermarkets. Just puts folk off their cause.

Good idea.

Instead of using pig and rat as pejoratives, we can start using "PETA."

As in

"Listen you f****** PETA, don't ever come around here again!"

Them people do know that these animals don't even know what it is that they themselves are, right?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Them people do know that these animals don't even know what it is that they themselves are, right?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
The truth is it motivates people not caring about their animals, like snakes pigs etc....

:biggrin: The insanity is mind boggling!

1611950654672.png

(1) PETA on Twitter: "Words can create a more inclusive world, or perpetuate oppression. Calling someone an animal as an insult reinforces the myth that humans are superior to other animals & justified in violating them. Stand up for justice by rejecting supremacist language. https://t.co/HFmMWDcc5A" / Twitter

Attachments

• 1611950858666.png
    1611950858666.png
    85.1 KB · Views: 26
If this is the way it's going to be then, I better never hear someone from the left refer to a police officer as a "pig".

Okay I'll try you cowardshit. Nope didn't work, you snitch-bastard or I don't give a flying snitches ass?

I give up you Jerk in the Grass.

Forum List

Back