Animal Privilege? PETA is Asking That We Stop Using Words Like 'Pig' and 'Rat' as Insults Because it's Offensive to Animals.

A0900C8E-D01D-4A02-BE40-4C8354E8CCB0.gif

Humans are superior to animals in every way imaginable. We are top of the food chain and that ain't gonna change no time soon. This little piggy became my pet, and this little piggy made excellent bacon. Of course, you get yourself stuck on the ice with a polar bear and maybe, just maybe it'd be a good idea to flatter him a bit. Chomp! Chomp!

I recall a trip to the Outer Banks in N.C., arguably the fishing capital of the East Coast, years ago and seeing a billboard purchased by PETA that claimed "Fish have Feelings Too". I thought it was a joke. PETA has come out with strange stuff through the years and I wonder if they consider humans to be as worthy of consideration as animals. No word on PETA's opinion of late term abortion aka partial birth abortion where full term human fetuses are stabbed in the back of the head without anesthesia and their brains sucked out with a frankenstein machine. If we did it to horses PETA would be demonstrating in the streets.

Few weeks ago I looked out my kitchen window and there's a fucking rat walking around aimlessly in my driveway and I'm all: WTF? So I go outside and it turns out he's a senior citizen rat on his very last ride. I felt real bad for the ugly little dude, it was obvious he was almost as senile as Joe Biden. Neighbors came out too and we just kinda watched the pathetic creature shamble about trying to avoid us. So yeah, rats can be kinda cute. Cuter than a damn hippo.

Few weeks ago I looked out my kitchen window and there's a fucking rat walking around aimlessly in my driveway and I'm all: WTF? So I go outside and it turns out he's a senior citizen rat on his very last ride. I felt real bad for the ugly little dude, it was obvious he was almost as senile as Joe Biden. Neighbors came out too and we just kinda watched the pathetic creature shamble about trying to avoid us. So yeah, rats can be kinda cute. Cuter than a damn hippo.
Kudos on that impressive skill at being able to gauge the age of a rat on sight.

They all look the same to me. Their age is about three second from having their skull stepped on and crushed.

Kudos on that impressive skill at being able to gauge the age of a rat on sight.

They all look the same to me. Their age is about three second from having their skull stepped on and crushed.

Yeah good luck getting your boot on the head of a spry rat in the prime of it's life. Sure I could have easily snatched up mr. elderly rat and tortured him to death if I wanted to but luckily for him, I am not you.

Yeah good luck getting your boot on the head of a spry rat in the prime of it's life. Sure I could have easily snatched up mr. elderly rat and tortured him to death if I wanted to but luckily for him, I am not you.
No torture just a quick crunch and its over.

Hippo's are dangerous and responsible for thousands of deaths per year in their native Africa. Currently hippo's infest at least one South American river and are reproducing at an alarming rate after being released from a zoo run by the legendary outlaw, Pablo Escobar. You would think it would be easy to eradicate these pests but wouldn't you know it, they are protected by government officials and it's illegal to kill a hippo in Columbia.. Is this a PETA effort?

Humans are superior to animals in every way imaginable. We are top of the food chain and that ain't gonna change no time soon. This little piggy became my pet, and this little piggy made excellent bacon. Of course, you get yourself stuck on the ice with a polar bear and maybe, just maybe it'd be a good idea to flatter him a bit. Chomp! Chomp!

That is supremacy speech. You must be cleansed in one of our fine deprogramming centers.

Animals are better than most people, if you ask me. So laugh if you want to, but I don't like when I hear myself using animals as a way to insult people. But it's not because of anything PETA said, it's just something I want to try not to do. :dunno:

A pig doesn't know it's a pig.... duh
People know from these insults what terrible creatures pigs snakes chickens rats etc are, horrible cruelty follows....
No they dont.

The cruelty is pretty normal and not to horrible. Just enough to let us eat, and cure diseases, and wear decent clothes etc etc
I guess you haven't heard about chicken farms pig farms and what people like to do to snakes....It may be true as you say that conservatives like to pull wings off of flies etc wouldn't be surprising....

if i can't call Chris Christie a pig, what else am i gonna call him?

Telling people what words they can and can't use---is a form mind control----they like BLM and their tantrums over words, flags, statues, drivers, old people etc---are trying to gain power over their intended victims---

Rebelling starts with regaining our voices-------and telling these bullies and terrorists where to plant themselves.

Animals are better than most people, if you ask me. So laugh if you want to, but I don't like when I hear myself using animals as a way to insult people. But it's not because of anything PETA said, it's just something I want to try not to do. :dunno:

If you think about it, the only one on the planet who jumps around and celebrates and acts a fool when you come home is the dog. It's true.

Forum List

Back