Animal Privilege? PETA is Asking That We Stop Using Words Like 'Pig' and 'Rat' as Insults Because it's Offensive to Animals.

A pig doesn't know it's a pig.... duh
People know from these insults what terrible creatures pigs snakes chickens rats etc are, horrible cruelty follows....
No they dont.

The cruelty is pretty normal and not to horrible. Just enough to let us eat, and cure diseases, and wear decent clothes etc etc
I guess you haven't heard about chicken farms pig farms and what people like to do to snakes....It may be true as you say that conservatives like to pull wings off of flies etc wouldn't be surprising....
I have heard of those things but people gotta eat.I never said that about conservatives and catching a fly to pull its wings off would just be too much trouble for most people

A pig doesn't know it's a pig.... duh
People know from these insults what terrible creatures pigs snakes chickens rats etc are, horrible cruelty follows....
No they dont.

The cruelty is pretty normal and not to horrible. Just enough to let us eat, and cure diseases, and wear decent clothes etc etc
I guess you haven't heard about chicken farms pig farms and what people like to do to snakes....It may be true as you say that conservatives like to pull wings off of flies etc wouldn't be surprising....
I have heard of those things but people gotta eat.I never said that about conservatives and catching a fly to pull its wings off would just be too much trouble for most people
I guess I am just a free range piglet kind of guy....

Forum List

Back