Animals and Humans

Western30

Jun 5, 2017
If I were presented with the argument that Humans are wild animals, and should live free... and not be bound by westernized, or any other form of civilization / civilian life...

This is what I would say.

Your argument that Humans are animals is accepted.
This is because Humans are multicellular complex organisms which must consume food and water found outside of its body in order to survive, and have the ability to physically move on their own free will.

Your argument that humans are wild animals would be accepted if you were a tribal person and were granted self governorship, or are a tribal person from another country or continent...
However that would only be true if you were within your tribal territory and not our civilized territory.

In your case, your argument that humans are wild animals is denied.
European human beings ceased to be wild animals in the Neolithic era and started to become westernized when ancient Greece became the world's predominant superpower, and westernization solidified and expanded during the Roman Empire, and expanded further throughout the world under the British, Dutch, French and Spanish rule of the world.

And as an American your culture and way of life isn't exempt from that, but plays right into it like a glove.

So you are civilized and westernized.
Not wild.

So your argument is rejected and denied.

Thank you.

:)

If I were presented with the argument that Humans are wild animals, and should live free... and not be bound by westernized, or any other form of civilization / civilian life...

This is because Humans are multicellular complex organisms which must consume food and water found outside of its body in order to survive, and have the ability to physically move on their own free will.

Your argument that humans are wild animals would be accepted if you were a tribal person and were granted self governorship, or are a tribal person from another country or continent...
However that would only be true if you were within your tribal territory and not our civilized territory.

European human beings ceased to be wild animals in the Neolithic era and started to become westernized when ancient Greece became the world's predominant superpower, and westernization solidified and expanded during the Roman Empire, and expanded further throughout the world under the British, Dutch, French and Spanish rule of the world.

And as an American your culture and way of life isn't exempt from that, but plays right into it like a glove.

Not wild.

Thank you.

36_19_21.gif

LOL!
Suffice to say I am often agoggle that I'm still above dirt.

Wow, I see you have only posted 7 times, and you have already come up with that brilliant hypothetical dilemma. I can't wait to see what you write by post 100.

Not wild.

Thank you.

Other animals form societies but are considered wild. Meercats are highly social and do things like take turns as lookout to keep the group safe from predators.

What say you!?

• Banned

Not wild.

Thank you.

Other animals form societies but are considered wild. Meercats are highly social and do things like take turns as lookout to keep the group safe from predators.

What say you!?

Our society is a lot more complex.
They have no technology, no industry, no agriculture, no urbanization, no education, no medium of exchange, no written or spoken language, instead they use calls and simple gestures.

On their own, they have absolutely no medical care, none.

They would not be able to understand a complex, long process or a complicated system, or idea.

And their housing is of course a burrow... not a complex, built structure.
They also don't wear clothes, or keep records.
Also, their government is the exact same, total cliché, dominance based system used by all other animals besides Humans, except of course for those of us in prison.

And they make good pets if you get a few of them, and you have the patience for something other than a dog and cat.

That's no society.

Last edited:

Not wild.

Thank you.

What say you!?

Our society is a lot more complex.
They have no technology, no industry, no agriculture, no urbanization, no education, no medium of exchange, no written or spoken language, instead they use calls and simple gestures.

On their own, they have absolutely no medical care, none.

They would not be able to understand a complex, long process or a complicated system, or idea.

And their housing is of course a burrow... not a complex, built structure.
They also don't wear clothes, or keep records.
Also, their government is the exact same, total cliché, dominance based system used by all other animals besides Humans, except of course for those of us in prison.

And they make good pets if you get a few of them, and you have the patience for something other than a dog and cat.

That's no society.

They also don't have pets that they keep fed and clean up their droppings after. If they could talk they'd likely say that is no civilized life! :beer:

Forum List

Back