Ann Coulter is Having Buyer's Remorse Over Trump

This is why we voted for him. I think everyone who voted for him knew his personality was grotesque, it was the issues.

She was a Trump ass kisser until he didn't do what she thought right.....So her loyalty is only skin deep, unlike her beauty..

Kasich would have lost.......he'd of done the Hilly light routine just as McCain tried the O light approach

We would have had the same shyte with whoever "won", Don is merely a symptom, he ain't the problem.

"Forget the firing of James Comey. Forget the paralysis in Congress. Forget the idiocy of a press that covers our descent into tyranny as if it were a sports contest between corporate Republicans and corporate Democrats or a reality show starring our maniacal president and the idiots that surround him. Forget the noise. The crisis we face is not embodied in the public images of the politicians that run our dysfunctional government. The crisis we face is the result of a four-decade-long, slow-motion corporate coup that has rendered the citizen impotent, left us without any authentic democratic institutions and allowed corporate and military power to become omnipotent. This crisis has spawned a corrupt electoral system of legalized bribery and empowered those public figures that master the arts of entertainment and artifice. And if we do not overthrow the neoliberal, corporate forces that have destroyed our democracy we will continue to vomit up more monstrosities as dangerous as Donald Trump. Trump is the symptom, not the disease."

Trump Is the Symptom, Not the Disease: Chris Hedges

You were warned, Annie. Too little too late now. I said last year this guy would harm the Republican Party for years to come. Should have nominated Kasich.

Ann Coulter Is Worried The ‘Trump-Haters Were Right’
I don't think he'll damage the party as a whole. Most of the GOP separated themselves from him during the primaries. He is now the president & not a candidate so you have to try to find common ground where you can or everything comes to a full stop. Most rational adults understand this.

You were warned, Annie. Too little too late now. I said last year this guy would harm the Republican Party for years to come. Should have nominated Kasich.

And yet...this is what she actually said...

In an interview Sunday with The Daily Caller, Coulter let it be known she still has hope in the Trump presidency,
That's called clinging to hope despite your doubts

Once he gets the wall under way she will be fine.

Ann Coulter is Having Buyer's Remorse Over Trump
I don't follow Ann. Is what she thinks important enough that it matters?

Edit:
Well, now that I've read the OP-er's article and learned this...
Coulter described herself as a single-issue voter during the election and was drawn to Trump due to his “Mexican rapist speech” and him calling for a border wall to be built.​
...I'm of the mind that if she has any material influence, she doesn't deserve it. "Single issue" voter! Seriously? In this day and time when the U.S. faces multiple complex and dynamic economic, foreign policy, domestic, environmental and other issues and she was concerned about just one of them and that was why she supported, encouraged others to do the same, and voted for Trump.

Last edited:

Next time read more than just the headline. Her disappointment is more with the Republican Congress than with Trump himself. Good grief, 100 days and he hasn't reversed 50 years of corruption? I think his destruction of MSM credibility is a good start...

If he makes nice with democrats, I'd be done with him too.

Yeah, cuz this mindless hate and refusal to work together for the good of the country has served us all so well.

As for coulter, she's very much like that Milo twerp, pure froot loop, says whatever will get you anti-America RWNJs to buy her books?

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

We would have had the same shyte with whoever "won", Don is merely a symptom, he ain't the problem.

"Forget the firing of James Comey. Forget the paralysis in Congress. Forget the idiocy of a press that covers our descent into tyranny as if it were a sports contest between corporate Republicans and corporate Democrats or a reality show starring our maniacal president and the idiots that surround him. Forget the noise. The crisis we face is not embodied in the public images of the politicians that run our dysfunctional government. The crisis we face is the result of a four-decade-long, slow-motion corporate coup that has rendered the citizen impotent, left us without any authentic democratic institutions and allowed corporate and military power to become omnipotent. This crisis has spawned a corrupt electoral system of legalized bribery and empowered those public figures that master the arts of entertainment and artifice. And if we do not overthrow the neoliberal, corporate forces that have destroyed our democracy we will continue to vomit up more monstrosities as dangerous as Donald Trump. Trump is the symptom, not the disease."

Don is merely a symptom, he ain't the problem.

Well, I agree with this much of what you posted.

Apparently Hedges is okay with corporate Republicans "winning" the coup.
...contest between corporate Republicans and corporate Democrats...The crisis we face is the result of a four-decade-long, slow-motion corporate coup...if we do not overthrow the neoliberal, corporate forces...​
If one sees danger in a corporate coup, does it really matter whether the corporate usurpers are liberal or conservative? No matter their specific-issue politics, corporate interests have one controlling goal: profit maximization. Achieving that goal will always come at the expense of individuals and entities who, for whatever reason, are poor competitors.

...contest between corporate Republicans and corporate Democrats...The crisis we face is the result of a four-decade-long, slow-motion corporate coup...if we do not overthrow the neoliberal, corporate forces...​
If one sees danger in a corporate coup, does it really matter whether the corporate usurpers are liberal or conservative? No matter their specific-issue politics, corporate interests have one controlling goal: profit maximization. Achieving that goal will always come at the expense of individuals and entities who, for whatever reason, are poor competitors.
The reassertion of nationalism in reaction to multi-national corporations playing even superpower nations is a big problem without off the shelf solutions

The reassertion of nationalism in reaction to multi-national corporations playing even superpower nations is a big problem without off the shelf solutions
a big problem without off the shelf solutions

Does the "problem" need an "off the shelf" solution? Or even more than one solution?

Seems to me the nation overflows with people who have solution ideas, though most of them "drive taxis and do hair." Their reticence to pursue elective office notwithstanding, it also seems there pervades our national culture an obdurate desire to have one's way and see implemented on the solution one prefers rather than see implemented a solution. The result of that pertinacity is that no solution gets implemented; thus the problem(s) and its effects fester and grow much as a wart does.

(There is, of course, the issue of our political ethos making actual solution implementation nigh impossible, resulting in one "band-aid" and exculpation after another, and that really doesn't resolve the actual problem.)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back