Ann Coulter summarizes Alex VanWeasle position

Well, he did state that he was worried how trumps policies would affect the Ukraine. So, who is he working for? Seems he is more worried about his homeland, than his new land.
He served his country and was injured in an IED explosion
Seems clear which country he serves

Not so much with Capt Bonespurs

Being an injured veteran doesn’t give one immunity when conspiring against your chain of command and for the welfare of a foreign country.
He was called to testify before Congress
That is not conspiring against the chain of command

He swears an oath to defend the Constitution, NOT the President

I didn’t say testifying did, his reporting what he saw was an attempt to undermine the President. He may not agree with it, because he is a leftwing hack, but his duty is to shut up and color.
Reporting what he said, under oath, is not undermining the President

Why doesn’t Trump testify under oath?

How about finding a crime he has committed he needs to answer for.

You assholes have to make shit up and that doesn't even work.

Idiots.

Being an injured veteran doesn’t give one immunity when conspiring against your chain of command and for the welfare of a foreign country.

I didn’t say testifying did, his reporting what he saw was an attempt to undermine the President. He may not agree with it, because he is a leftwing hack, but his duty is to shut up and color.

Actually, according to the Oath of Enlistment, he is to support and defend the Constitution, against all enemies, foreign and domestic, same as every other military individual.

Shut up and color as you put it, is what convicted all the Nazi's at the Nuremburg trials when they said they were just following orders, killing all those people.

No, his duty is to the Constitution, not the president.
What a load of shit. He is in no way defending the Constitution with his actions.

Yes he is. He is a public servant who is telling us exactly what happened. The unvarnished truth rather than the lies that Trump and his supporters use.

You know, this guy came here with his family, who were fleeing the Soviet Union when he was only 3. And, considering the rank that he attained in the US Army, I'd be willing to bet that he's been vetted several times via security investigations.

Calling his patriotism into doubt is beyond the pale.
What did you say about Flynn? Tulsi Gabbard? Pompao?

Actually, according to the Oath of Enlistment, he is to support and defend the Constitution, against all enemies, foreign and domestic, same as every other military individual.

Shut up and color as you put it, is what convicted all the Nazi's at the Nuremburg trials when they said they were just following orders, killing all those people.

What a load of shit. He is in no way defending the Constitution with his actions.

Yes he is. He is a public servant who is telling us exactly what happened. The unvarnished truth rather than the lies that Trump and his supporters use.

We have actual evidence for the lies told by the dems.

Try again, cupcake

Of course he is

He is giving Congressional testimony under oath
Something Trump refuses to do

Of course he is

He is giving Congressional testimony under oath
Something Trump refuses to do
Will Obama?

Idiots.
How about the impeachable offense of Bribery?

Offering military aid in return for information that helps him politically?

You know, this guy came here with his family, who were fleeing the Soviet Union when he was only 3. And, considering the rank that he attained in the US Army, I'd be willing to bet that he's been vetted several times via security investigations.

Waiting for the anti-semites to find out he's Jewish.

little I know of him , he is a weasel and a foreigner just like YOU and the 'Iranian maureen' BSailor .

You Trump supporters make less and less sense each day. How do you know where I'm from? I'm guessing you don't, you just have crap you make up in that little brain of yours. Considering the posts he's held, as well as considering the rank he has attained, he's been screened several times by security and checked for loyalty to this country. I had to do the same thing when I got my Top Secret clearance. But, if it makes you feel better about yourself to make up lies about people you know nothing about, knock yourself out. Sometimes you can be entertaining, but mostly, it appears it's just a sad cry for help.
-------------------------------- from what I read from your posts over 4 - 5 years my comment stand BSailor
You can read?

Idiots.

Well looks like biden will pay for that if you let them investigate lol

Idiots.

If only you had evidence. Which you don't. You see, in this country if you make a claim like that you have to have evidence.

You have NONE.

Flynn was investigated, charged, tried for his crimes and found guilty in a court of law. Vindman hasn't been charged with any crimes. And, as far as I know, neither have the other two you listed.

Flynn was investigated, charged, tried for his crimes and found guilty in a court of law. Vindman hasn't been charged with any crimes. And, as far as I know, neither have the other two you listed.

Flynn was railroaded. The evidence is becoming pretty fucking crystal clear on that aspect. Why do you defend the criminal activity of mewler and his fellow criminals?

He just gave his opinion about the president of the United States trying time get him in trouble because he disagrees with then prez.. that’s about as low as it gets in my book. He’s lynching a innocent man.. sad his life went this way

Flynn was railroaded. The evidence is becoming pretty fucking crystal clear on that aspect. Why do you defend the criminal activity of mewler and his fellow criminals?

Flynn was found guilty in a court of law, and we are a nation of laws, no matter how much you wish it was otherwise.

Flynn was found guilty in a court of law, and we are a nation of laws, no matter how much you wish it was otherwise.
A 3 star general was set up like a ham sandwich lol
How low will you guys go?

And the evidence is coming to light how he was railroaded. You know, how those evil white southern sheriffs and the legal system they controlled lynched black people for no reason other than they didn't like them. You are either stupid, or a pootin stooge.

Forum List

Back