Ann Coulter summarizes Alex VanWeasle position

You know, this guy came here with his family, who were fleeing the Soviet Union when he was only 3. And, considering the rank that he attained in the US Army, I'd be willing to bet that he's been vetted several times via security investigations.

Calling his patriotism into doubt is beyond the pale.
What did you say about Flynn? Tulsi Gabbard? Pompao?

Flynn was investigated, charged, tried for his crimes and found guilty in a court of law. Vindman hasn't been charged with any crimes. And, as far as I know, neither have the other two you listed.

Flynn was railroaded. The evidence is becoming pretty fucking crystal clear on that aspect. Why do you defend the criminal activity of mewler and his fellow criminals?

Flynn was found guilty in a court of law, and we are a nation of laws, no matter how much you wish it was otherwise.
Have you ever heard of the statement if they wanted to they can impeach a ham sandwich?
If so.. you are a sick man for agreeing to what they did to Flynn.. trump is your president for a long time.. I hope he gets a 3rd term for all This obstructing

You know, this guy came here with his family, who were fleeing the Soviet Union when he was only 3. And, considering the rank that he attained in the US Army, I'd be willing to bet that he's been vetted several times via security investigations.

Flynn was investigated, charged, tried for his crimes and found guilty in a court of law. Vindman hasn't been charged with any crimes. And, as far as I know, neither have the other two you listed.

Flynn was railroaded. The evidence is becoming pretty fucking crystal clear on that aspect. Why do you defend the criminal activity of mewler and his fellow criminals?

Flynn was found guilty in a court of law, and we are a nation of laws, no matter how much you wish it was otherwise.

Oh? Are the bidens above the law too? You assholes are whining about a possible investigation into their corrupt activity? Funny how it's ok if it's trump, but not one of yours.

Asshole.

He was called to testify before Congress
That is not conspiring against the chain of command

He swears an oath to defend the Constitution, NOT the President

I didn’t say testifying did, his reporting what he saw was an attempt to undermine the President. He may not agree with it, because he is a leftwing hack, but his duty is to shut up and color.

Actually, according to the Oath of Enlistment, he is to support and defend the Constitution, against all enemies, foreign and domestic, same as every other military individual.

Shut up and color as you put it, is what convicted all the Nazi's at the Nuremburg trials when they said they were just following orders, killing all those people.

No, his duty is to the Constitution, not the president.
What a load of shit. He is in no way defending the Constitution with his actions.

Yes he is. He is a public servant who is telling us exactly what happened. The unvarnished truth rather than the lies that Trump and his supporters use.

We have actual evidence for the lies told by the dems.

Try again, cupcake

LOL that is rich coming from a Trump supporter.

We do have actual evidence for the lies told by Trump.

Try again, snowflake.

I didn’t say testifying did, his reporting what he saw was an attempt to undermine the President. He may not agree with it, because he is a leftwing hack, but his duty is to shut up and color.

Actually, according to the Oath of Enlistment, he is to support and defend the Constitution, against all enemies, foreign and domestic, same as every other military individual.

Shut up and color as you put it, is what convicted all the Nazi's at the Nuremburg trials when they said they were just following orders, killing all those people.

What a load of shit. He is in no way defending the Constitution with his actions.

Yes he is. He is a public servant who is telling us exactly what happened. The unvarnished truth rather than the lies that Trump and his supporters use.

Try again, cupcake

Try again, snowflake.

The fuck you do. If you did there would already be an impeachment underway, you fucking moronic toad.

he is a treasonous liberal.

Try again, cupcake

Try again, snowflake.
Omg a lie haha

Oh? Are the bidens above the law too? You assholes are whining about a possible investigation into their corrupt activity? Funny how it's ok if it's trump, but not one of yours.

Asshole.

No one is above the law. I just happen to believe that includes Donald Trump.
Since Trump is President, the impeachment investigation is the proper investigation tool.
Since the Biden's are private U.S. citizens, if there is something to be investigated- by all means have the FBI investigate them.

But remember- Trump didn't go through the FBI- Trump made a secret call to the President of the Ukraine to ask for Ukraine to investigate his political rival- and his son.
Not Paul Manafort- not any other American citizen- just two people named Biden.

And remember- Trump didn't just want an investigation- he wanted a public announcement of an investigation by the President of the Ukraine.

Now that is corrupt.

But you are okay when the corruption is done by Trump- well hell- you are okay with anything done by Trump.

Asshole.

Since Trump is President, the impeachment investigation is the proper investigation tool.
Since the Biden's are private U.S. citizens, if there is something to be investigated- by all means have the FBI investigate them.

But remember- Trump didn't go through the FBI- Trump made a secret call to the President of the Ukraine to ask for Ukraine to investigate his political rival- and his son.

And remember- Trump didn't just want an investigation- he wanted a public announcement of an investigation by the President of the Ukraine.

Now that is corrupt.

But you are okay when the corruption is done by Trump- well hell- you are okay with anything done by Trump.
TDS

he is a treasonous liberal.

Like any decorated service member who was wounded serving our country........if he is patriotic enough to report his concerns through his legal chain of command.

The fuck you do. If you did there would already be an impeachment underway, you fucking moronic toad.

Hey there Chuckles, hate to tell you, but the House voted today to continue with impeachment proceedings. An impeachment is ALREADY underway.

You conservatives get dumber and dumber each day. Guess Trumps stupidity is contagious.

Asshole.

Now that is corrupt.

What's funny is you are completely wrong on the subject of the phone call. So, that means you are either incredibly stupid. Highly possible. Or, you are willfully ignorant, also highly possible, or, you are a paid pootin stooge trying to fuck up our election. Also highly possible. Based on the over all tenor of your posts, I am going to guess you are just stupid.

Hey there Chuckles, hate to tell you, but the House voted today to continue with impeachment proceedings. An impeachment is ALREADY underway.

You conservatives get dumber and dumber each day. Guess Trumps stupidity is contagious.

No, it's not, dumbass. It is an "enquiry". One being conducted like no other before it, and lo and behold two Dems figured out it is bullshit and voted no.

An inquiry is underway idiot. Articles of impeachment have to formulated for it to start.

Asshole.

Now that is corrupt.

What's funny is you are completely wrong on the subject of the phone call. So, that means you are either incredibly stupid. Highly possible. Or, you are willfully ignorant, also highly possible, or, you are a paid pootin stooge trying to fuck up our election. Also highly possible. Based on the over all tenor of your posts, I am going to guess you are just stupid.

Oh I am hurt.

Being called stupid by a Trump stooge?

LOL

Like any decorated service member who was wounded serving our country........if he is patriotic enough to report his concerns through his legal chain of command.

He did. His job title is Director for European Affairs for the United States National Security Council. He reports to Congress and the various committees appointed over him.

He was called to testify before Congress
That is not conspiring against the chain of command

He swears an oath to defend the Constitution, NOT the President

Try again, cupcake

I suppose all of those witnesses are lying. Get a new script.

Flynn was allowed to plead guilty to lesser charges. He was under investigation for lobbying for foreign countries. Flynn was lobbying to get the US to return a Turkish man who sought asylum in the US. Had he succeeded, the man would have been killed by Erdogan.

A 3 star general was set up like a ham sandwich lol
How low will you guys go?

You are so low that reaching the gutter would be a step up for you.

When asked if Trump did anything illegal or unethical in the phone call, Comrade Vindman said NO!

Can’t wait for this circus to go public!

Asshole.

There are and were plenty of reasons to open a investigation of Trump. Trump saying Biden is corrupt is not enough to open a investigation.

Forum List

Back