Anne Frank's stepsister likens Trump to Hitler

Funny, "liberal" utopias have policies that are VERY similar to some of trumps proposals. But the left are complete fuckin morons. They blatantly ignore it.

Much like conservatives ignore the fact that Bush also used drones against terrorists and the conservatives were whining and crying about it when Obama used them. I guess conservatives are complete fucking morons as well.
IMO, set ideologies and "moron" are synonyms.

Agreed. This is why I have said there are good liberal AND conservative ideas and there are bad conservative and liberal ideas. No side is 100% correct nor is a 100% pure liberal or conservative ideology desired IMO. There will always be the need for some change and the need to keep things the way they are.
I just go by what is right. Right or left doesn't mean shit to me. The duopoly forced that belief on people.

That is what I typically go by as well. The duopoly has ruined the U.S. and the fact that Hillary, Sanders, Trump, and Cruz are the best America has to offer for president is sad and pathetic in the least.

That doesn't even include the douchebags in congress.

Anne Frank's stepsister's opinion is fascinating! Who shall we hear from next? How about George Washington Carver's cousin's neighbor's coworker?

she was in the camps with frank, you ignorant rosary swinging statue bower

Doesn't mean she is correct. And just because I don't agree with you and her doesn't make me a statue bower moron. You're just another low information person that can't handle the fact people have different opinions than you. Here's a hint, you aren't...../gasp 100% right on everything. Perish the thought people have different opinions than you.

Anne Frank's stepsister compares Donald Trump to Adolf Hitler - CNNPolitics.com

Really? Well. let's see...

-Wants to limit and, in some cases, stop immigration into the US
-Wants to cut off parts of the internet to access
-Regularly throws out, beats, and degrades anyone coming to his events who disagrees with him
-The WALL
-Refers to women as sub-human with derogatory remarks
-Degrades and mocks the Disabled

I am sure there are more simlarities that could be added to this list. Be My Guest!!

she as some who lived thought that time and experience is every qualified to make that comparison

"While Frank was one of the hundreds of thousands of people who died in the Holocaust, in the notorious Bergen-Belsen death camp, Schloss survived Auschwitz."

Obama has a pen and a phone and does actions without the approval of congress just like Hitler did. Does that make Obama Hitler? When Bush used his executive actions and bi-passed congress, was he Hitler as well?

What is it about the low information people (left or right) always comparing people to Hitler? Here's a hint, Trump is not Hitler, Obama is not Hitler, Cruz is not Hitler, and Hillary is not Hitler. Stop the stupid comparisons.
Anne Frank's stepsister's opinion is fascinating! Who shall we hear from next? How about George Washington Carver's cousin's neighbor's coworker?

It should raise a red flag for a lot of people, but it won't. Their heads are too deeply embedded in sand.

-Regularly throws out, beats, and degrades anyone coming to his events who disagrees with him
-The WALL

I am sure there are more simlarities that could be added to this list. Be My Guest!!

she as some who lived thought that time and experience is every qualified to make that comparison

"While Frank was one of the hundreds of thousands of people who died in the Holocaust, in the notorious Bergen-Belsen death camp, Schloss survived Auschwitz."

Obama has a pen and a phone and does actions without the approval of congress just like Hitler did. Does that make Obama Hitler? When Bush used his executive actions and bi-passed congress, was he Hitler as well?

What is it about the low information people (left or right) always comparing people to Hitler? Here's a hint, Trump is not Hitler, Obama is not Hitler, Cruz is not Hitler, and Hillary is not Hitler. Stop the stupid comparisons.

It should raise a red flag for a lot of people, but it won't. Their heads are too deeply embedded in sand.

Comparing someone to Hitler is always the effort of someone who has lost any rational thought and they can't argue on anything else so they bring up Hitler.

-The WALL

Comparing someone to Hitler is always the effort of someone who has lost any rational thought and they can't argue on anything else so they bring up Hitler.

She is basing her opinion on what she saw then and what she sees of Trump now. But please keep ignoring the comparison. The DNC appreciates it.

-The WALL

She is basing her opinion on what she saw then and what she sees of Trump now. But please keep ignoring the comparison. The DNC appreciates it.

And yet again, I can show some similarities to Hitler for ANY of the candidates, that doesn't make them Hitler. But hey, please keep ignoring logic and using low information tactics because you can't argue rationally.

your criminal out fit the catholic church was complicit not only during the nazi period but also helping the nazis escape to south america after the war, you pope and his gang should have been hanging like Mussolini
You are talking rubbish as usual. Catholics hid Jews and saved them from the Nazis. Never mind. You forgot to bring up the statues.

Forum List

Back