Annnd...BOOM...Clinton operatives deleted Hillary's emails off server..

OH NOOOOOOZZZZZ!!!! :lol:

Now what? You can always make up some Emails. Lying and making shit up has never held you back in the past.

I hope the fat cow goes to the big house. The average government worker would be canned and jailed for TS information at home

-Geaux

Nothing is going to happen!

Well let's hope the Democrat party removes her from the ticket because they don't want to elect a criminal.
Even if there was nothing on the server to begin with, the act of deleting files is a crime itself. It is called obstructing justice and interfering with a federal investigation.
Hillary Clinton is a criminal.

Now what? You can always make up some Emails. Lying and making shit up has never held you back in the past.

I rest my case. Supporters will look the other way. Never questioning why would operatives wipe the server in the first place...nothing to see folks...move along...

The most Hillary can be convicted of is interrupting Daryll Issa playing with his pee pee. He would lose in court because he has no balls so it's not like he was going to have an orgasm.

I rest my case. Supporters will look the other way. Never questioning why would operatives wipe the server in the first place...nothing to see folks...move along...

What "other" way? What direction is nothing anyway? Nowhere? The opposite direction from nowhere?

You don't have a case to rest. But don't let that slow you down.

Do you REALLY expect an American president to emerge from your RWer clown car? You guys are a real hoot! :lol:

Your whitey tighty candidate lost to an efite black man in his second term no less. Are you people so obtuse that you don't understand that the majority of Americans are completely DONE with you goofy fucks?

Bush screwed the pooch.

End of story.

Do you REALLY expect an American president to emerge from your RWer clown car? You guys are a real hoot! :lol:

Your whitey tighty candidate lost to an efite black man in his second term no less. Are you people so obtuse that you don't understand that the majority of Americans are completely DONE with you goofy fucks?

Bush screwed the pooch.

End of story.
SmokeScreen.jpg

Like we didn't know this was going to happen.
Hillary operatives wiped her server before handing over to FBI.
Some would call that interfering with a federal investigation, some would call it covering up....Democrats will look the other way.

FBI reportedly takes possession of blank Clinton email server Fox News

Yeah, that seems legit

Hopefully, Val Jarrett is able to get a back up of what was supposed to be on it
Like good old Sidney did when he conveniently provided those emails that Hillary deleted. I just knew he had to be good for something.....

Anyone with more than five brain cells sees this email tragedy for what it is - total BS from a party that is a failure and will be a failure now and into the future. The republicans are losers they win locally because of gerrymandering and divisive issues they pretend they are concerned with. That people listen shows just how partisan and dumb Americans have become. Much ado about nothing, but that is the goal.

Colin Powell Also Used Personal Email While Serving As Secretary Of State Aide Confirms

I hope the fat cow goes to the big house. The average government worker would be canned and jailed for TS information at home

-Geaux

Are you saying you are shocked, just shocked that important people are held to a different standard?

What are you some kind of communist?

Anyone with more than five brain cells sees this email tragedy for what it is - total BS from a party that is a failure and will be a failure now and into the future. The republicans are losers they win locally because of gerrymandering and divisive issues they pretend they are concerned with. That people listen shows just how partisan and dumb Americans have become. Much ado about nothing, but that is the goal.

Colin Powell Also Used Personal Email While Serving As Secretary Of State Aide Confirms

SmokeScreen.jpg

Most ironic post this week. If Powell broke the laws that makes it OK for Hillary? Your problem is that you think smearing shit on republicans will make Democrats smell better. Reality doesn't work that way.

There is absolutely no doubt that the law was broken just by having the private server in the first place. I doubt they will ever tie it to her directly. I'm sure she has a dozen operatives willing to fall on the sword to protect her and the Agenda.

The media will just praise her for being "courageous and moving forward" while her crownies get their wrists' slapped.

Forum List

Back