Annnd...BOOM...Clinton operatives deleted Hillary's emails off server..

Nothing says "I did nothing wrong" like stonewalling an investigation for over a month and then wiping all the data off the server once you finally hand it over.

Go ahead, HillaryBots, keep carrying this woman's water and go down with your sinking ship.

Nothing says "I did nothing wrong" like stonewalling an investigation for over a month and then wiping all the data off the server once you finally hand it over.

Go ahead, HillaryBots, keep carrying this woman's water and go down with your sinking ship.

WTF?

Should she get a pass Joe?

Uh, yeah. Colin Powell got a pass for doing the same thing. General Petreaus did something a lot worse and got a pass.

I also think that Snowden and Manning should get pardons. They didn't reveal information we were keeping from the enemy, they revealed information the government was keeping from the American people.

Tell me, guy, outside of you splentic Hillary Haters, do you think anyone actually cares about this?

How does "Well, she had a document someone forwarded to her that was later classified top secret" effect the guy whose biggest worry is that his company might down size him next month.

It's like you guys never fucking learn. 20 years of trying to nail the Clintons on fake scandals.

Tell me, guy, outside of you splentic Hillary Haters, do you think anyone actually cares about this?

How does "Well, she had a document someone forwarded to her that was later classified top secret" effect the guy whose biggest worry is that his company might down size him next month.

It's like you guys never fucking learn. 20 years of trying to nail the Clintons on fake scandals.

article-2525602-1A2B2A3600000578-553_634x408.jpg

Duly noted you couldn't answer the point.

Tell me why I should give a fuck about the e-mails. Pretend my vote is the one that is going to decide the next election, I'm on the fence between Walker and Hillary. Why should these e-maills matter to me?

Thanks.

Isnt that evidence tampering in an investigation? Imagine if this was Ted Cruz we were talking about.

I'd kind of have the same opinion.

Leaking information is what Washington does. The supposed crime is that one of these two e-mails references a NEWS story about a classified program the media already knew about.

I thought it was kind of stupid to go after Scooter Libby for outing Valerie Plame when the people who outed her - namely Armitage and Bob Novak - were as against the war as her husband was.

When you have PFC's and contractors unloading reams of supposedly classified material (mostly classified to hide it from the people who are paying for it), I just can't get worked up because someone had classified material (that was already in the public domain) on a computer server.

Like we didn't know this was going to happen.
Hillary operatives wiped her server before handing over to FBI.
Some would call that interfering with a federal investigation, some would call it covering up....Democrats will look the other way.

FBI reportedly takes possession of blank Clinton email server Fox News

It looks like a clear case of obstruction of justice to me. Furthermore, the company that wipe the server clean was not authorized to handle classified material.

Hillary just got herself in deeper with that move.

Duly noted you couldn't answer the point.

Tell me why I should give a fuck about the e-mails. Pretend my vote is the one that is going to decide the next election, I'm on the fence between Walker and Hillary. Why should these e-maills matter to me?

Thanks.

We know you don't care if Democrats break the law, Joe. That's the modus operandi of the entire Democrat Party.

I'd think this would all be a foregone conclusion.

Seems pretty clear this whole story will be whether the investigators can find and/or recover emails that have been destroyed or whether Hillary and her team were successful in destroying them.

In the 70's, it would have been a document-shredding party.

Even Democrats admit this is dirty. What's the old Mafia saying: No body, no murder.

Just another day in DC. Who cares. What's on teevee?

Last edited:
They will probably find like twenty five million lost Obamacare applications on that server.

We know you don't care if Democrats break the law, Joe. That's the modus operandi of the entire Democrat Party.

Really? Do you really want to make a list of which party has had more convictions as the result of Independent counsel investigations?

Here''s a list. I'll just list the ones with convictions.

Independent Counsels A Rarefied Roster

Whitney North Seymour Jr.
Won perjury conviction of Michael K. Deaver, former White House deputy chief of staff under President Reagan.

Lawrence E. Walsh
Investigated the sale of weapons to Iran and the diversion of some profits to Nicaraguan rebels. Obtained many convictions, some overturned on appeal, others leading to pardons by President George Bush.

James C. McKay
Won conviction of Lyn Nofziger for violating ethics law on lobbying.

Arlin M. Adams
Larry D. Thompson
Investigated variety of scandals involving the sale of favors in the Department of Housing and Urban Development. Several indictments and convictions.

Obstructing justice is a felony. Since the FBI is involved, this is a federal felony.

Really? Do you really want to make a list of which party has had more convictions as the result of Independent counsel investigations?

Here''s a list. I'll just list the ones with convictions.

Independent Counsels A Rarefied Roster

Whitney North Seymour Jr.
Won perjury conviction of Michael K. Deaver, former White House deputy chief of staff under President Reagan.

Lawrence E. Walsh
Investigated the sale of weapons to Iran and the diversion of some profits to Nicaraguan rebels. Obtained many convictions, some overturned on appeal, others leading to pardons by President George Bush.

James C. McKay
Won conviction of Lyn Nofziger for violating ethics law on lobbying.

Arlin M. Adams
Larry D. Thompson
Investigated variety of scandals involving the sale of favors in the Department of Housing and Urban Development. Several indictments and convictions.
You dont care if Democrats break the law. That is obvious. You blame the GOP for your own failures.

You dont care if Democrats break the law. That is obvious. You blame the GOP for your own failures.

Uh, no Rabbid... you are the one who blames poor Obama for you being a racist failure.

I blame Republicans for fucking the things they actually fuck up.

To wit. Nothing bad happened because Clinton lied about a blow job. Nothing bad happened because Hillary had an e-mail on her server that was labeled "classified" after it was sent by some bureaucrat.

People died because Bush lied about WMD's in Iraq.
People died because Bush ignored clear warnings a terrorist attack was imminent.
People died because Bush wrecked the economy
People died because Bush put the Horse Show Guy in charge of FEMA.

Now, I know you won't understand this even after I've explained it to you, because you are probably as fixated on Hillary's Vajayjay as you are on Obama's skin color.

But you all have nothing.

How's this for a crazy idea. Come up with a candidate who can tell me how voting for him will make our lives better.

Nothing is going to happen!

Well let's hope the Democrat party removes her from the ticket because they don't want to elect a criminal.
Even if there was nothing on the server to begin with, the act of deleting files is a crime itself. It is called obstructing justice and interfering with a federal investigation.
Hillary Clinton is a criminal.

The hildabeast may be a crook, but just like Huey Long in LA, she's their crook and the commiecrats will back her to the hilt.

Forum List

Back