Annnd...BOOM...Clinton operatives deleted Hillary's emails off server..

Like we didn't know this was going to happen.
Hillary operatives wiped her server before handing over to FBI.
Some would call that interfering with a federal investigation, some would call it covering up....Democrats will look the other way.

FBI reportedly takes possession of blank Clinton email server Fox News

Dude, they said they wiped it after releasing the 55 thousand emails.

After you're done going through those, get back to me with what we're missing. Until then you are full of shit.

In other words, you don't give a shit about Hillary breaking the law.

I'm not satisfied that any laws were broken.
Like I said. Until all of those 55 thousand are vetted, we don't have a clear picture as to what if any emails pertinent to the state dept were not released.

WE already know laws were broken. Wiping that server clean broke the law.

Hillary learned well from her experience serving on the Watergate committee.

You "know" quite a bit but none of it amounts to a hill of beans.

WE already know that she gave the stand down order and let 4 Americans die.

Like that.^^

Some would call that interfering with a federal investigation, some would call it covering up....Democrats will look the other way.

After you're done going through those, get back to me with what we're missing. Until then you are full of shit.

Like I said. Until all of those 55 thousand are vetted, we don't have a clear picture as to what if any emails pertinent to the state dept were not released.

She used a private server to conduct official federal business at the highest level, and her account was hacked by foreign entities.
Is that not enough for you?

It was hacked?
You people are silly.

You skirted the question.

She used a private email server on her property, managed by personal handlers not cleared for security, who would have 100% access to all emails on the server they maintain...for official high level business.
Again, as noted by both the NYT and Washington Post, from day one she never used her official email to conduct business, and soley used her own server which is against federal law.
Is this of no concern to you?
You have no problem with high level officials conducting official business on private servers?

Yes or No. Simple question.

She used a private server to conduct official federal business at the highest level, and her account was hacked by foreign entities.

And we are all still here breathing and shit? Did anyone get keeled?, Injured?, Have a bad hair day?

If there isn't some red mist involved there really isn't enough for anyone doncha think?

And we are all still here breathing and shit? Did anyone get keeled?, Injured?, Have a bad hair day?

If there isn't some red mist involved there really isn't enough for anyone doncha think?

3864228.jpg

It was hacked?
You people are silly.

She used a private email server on her property, managed by personal handlers not cleared for security, who would have 100% access to all emails on the server they maintain...for official high level business.
Again, as noted by both the NYT and Washington Post, from day one she never used her official email to conduct business, and soley used her own server which is against federal law.
You have no problem with high level officials conducting official business on private servers?

UMMMmmmm.... That would be a big fat NO!

There isn't a server or government computer based system immune from hackers. Don't you hillbillies get TV?

Before you soil yourself you really need to show the harm done. Something that doesn't start with Benghazi. Hillary's e-mails didn't get the good gay guy killed. He wasn't supposed to be there. He was supposed to be safe at the embassy.

It was hacked?
You people are silly.

Well there you have it! Go find the hackers and you will have all the e-mails you want! :lol:

Did any Americans get killed when Oliver North and Admiral Poindexter sold some obsolete missiles to Iran?

It was hacked?
You people are silly.

There isn't a server or government computer based system immune from hackers. Don't you hillbillies get TV?

Before you soil yourself you really need to show the harm done. Something that doesn't start with Benghazi. Hillary's e-mails didn't get the good gay guy killed. He wasn't supposed to be there. He was supposed to be safe at the embassy.

You need to quit watching TV and learn something about the real world.

That's the new libturd standard of ethics: if no one got killed, then it's OK.

It's very possible that Americans could get killed if our enemies had access to classified information, dipstick.

Did any Americans get killed when Oliver North and Admiral Poindexter sold some obsolete missiles to Iran?

How many people OD'd on the drugs they sold to buy the military hardware?

They didn't sell any drugs. The Iranian government paid for it with cash.

It was hacked?
You people are silly.

Learn something from a nitwit like you? I'm a pilot that has flown all over the Western hemisphere. I suppose that's not enough direct contact with folks not shown on my TVs to satisfy you is it?

Britbutt...you are an ignorant person. You should concentrate on picking fights with like minded people if you hope to stand any chance of winning a debate.

It was hacked?
You people are silly.

Learn something from a nitwit like you? I'm a pilot that has flown all over the Western hemisphere. I suppose that's not enough direct contact with folks not shown on my TVs to satisfy you is it?

Britbutt...you are an ignorant person. You should concentrate on picking fights with like minded people if you hope to stand any chance of winning a debate.

How did that make you an expert on computer security? An intelligent person doesn't make claims on subjects he knows nothing about. You failed that test.

Again...you are a moron. Those two are a couple of the biggest drug dealers in US history. You forget I was flying around doing the same thing at the same time as them.

Please try to stay in your IQ range when addressing folks.

It was hacked?
You people are silly.

How did that make you an expert on computer security? An intelligent person doesn't make claims on subjects he knows nothing about. You failed that test.

How would you know what an intelligent person does or does not do?

Again...you are a moron. Those two are a couple of the biggest drug dealers in US history. You forget I was flying around doing the same thing at the same time as them.

You were dealing drugs? That explains it.

Well, I was on a flight from Denver to Tampa about that time, so I'm just as qualified as you to comment on them.

You really are an incredible dolt.

Being alive at the same time as Ollie North doesn't give you any inside information that the rest of us don't have access to.

You need to stay away from sites like ThinkProgress before your brain rots.

Forum List

Back