Annnd...BOOM...Clinton operatives deleted Hillary's emails off server..

How's it feel to be such a irresponsible liar. The Geneva conventions apply to uniformed members of a government armed force. Terrorist don't qualify.

So let me get this straight. Torturing people is okay if you come up with a certain legal rationalization, but deleting e-mails is a horrible crime against humanity?
horrible crime against the country she's supposed to be loyal too.
But yes, you got it.

horrible crime against the country she's supposed to be loyal too.
But yes, you got it.

You mean it's horrible beause you don't like her politics, not because she actually did anything wrong.

There's a place to deal with her if you don't like her politics. It's called "The Ballot Box".
Mishandling our countries secrets is a crime against our country. Nothing to do with whether we like her or not.

Mishandling our countries secrets is a crime against our country. Nothing to do with whether we like her or not.

YOu guys on the right had no problem when Bush outed Valerie Plame, you had no problem when Colin Powell was getting confidential documentation on his private e-mail, you had no problem when Petreaus was showing classified shit to his mistress to get into her panties.

Please save me the self-righteous indignation. Unless you cans how me where she emailed troop positions to theChinese or something, this is just more tired partisan bullshit no one is buying.

How's it feel to be such a irresponsible liar. The Geneva conventions apply to uniformed members of a government armed force. Terrorist don't qualify.

So let me get this straight. Torturing people is okay if you come up with a certain legal rationalization, but deleting e-mails is a horrible crime against humanity?

More equivocation and rationalization, getting your ass kicked on the topic at hand, so all you have is to deflect and try to change the subject. The bitch is a criminal, own it. Now fuck off child.

More equivocation and rationalization, getting your ass kicked on the topic at hand, so all you have is to deflect and try to change the subject. The bitch is a criminal, own it. Now fuck off child.

Guy, the thing is, they didn't throw Petreaus in Jail, they aren't going to throw Hillary in Jail because the State Department has a shitty IT Department.

If this is the best you guys can come up with, you are going to be TRULY MISERABLE under 8 years of Hillary and I'm going to be laughing my ass off at you when she does it.

Forum List

Back