Annnd...BOOM...Clinton operatives deleted Hillary's emails off server..

Wild speculation? They've already found 5 emails related to state dept business that were not sent through state servers and were not turned over by the hildabeast. Any emails she created or received related to state dept business are "official" and federal property.

5 emails sent or received by whom?
Not relevant.....the content is what is relevant...not the recipient/sender..

In case you missed it.....classified information on unsecured servers in unsecured locations is a criminal act.

Absolutely relevant son.
Classified information, in an unsecured location or on an unsecured server, is the crime...

Who sent it, who deleted it, who covered it up, is who to blame.....

There it is son. Who sent it?
There it is son...

Who didn't report having it?

Hey, Bush flew the Bin Laden family out of the country while every other plane was grounded. If he didnt face any type of punishment for that, the Iraq war etc...what chance does missing emails have?

The Bush admin lost a pallet of money they dropped in Iraq. If they werent charged with a crime then what chance does a server have?

Not relevant.....the content is what is relevant...not the recipient/sender..

In case you missed it.....classified information on unsecured servers in unsecured locations is a criminal act.

Absolutely relevant son.
Classified information, in an unsecured location or on an unsecured server, is the crime...

Who sent it, who deleted it, who covered it up, is who to blame.....

There it is son. Who sent it?
There it is son...

Who didn't report having it?

What is the nature of it and the reporting requirements for it?

You are speculating. There isn't enough info out to determine anything yet. But I'm willing to bet that you believe she sent a stand- down order as well. Am I right?

And what about the official emails she sent outside of that system? How many were there, who were they sent to and what did they contain? By destroying them there is no way to know, is there?

You're right. There's no way to know if your wild speculations are true. How is there an "official"email outside of the system?

Wild speculation? They've already found 5 emails related to state dept business that were not sent through state servers and were not turned over by the hildabeast. Any emails she created or received related to state dept business are "official" and federal property.

Here's an example, you want more look it up.

The House Select Committee on Benghazi on Monday reported 60 newly released Libya-related emails between Clinton and longtime ally Sidney Blumenthal that were never turned over to the panel.

The correspondence — obtained by the committee only after it subpoenaed Blumenthal’s records — “raises fresh questions about whether Clinton’s self-selected record is complete” and whether the State Department’s practice of combing through her emails and turning them over is as thorough as it ought to be, according to the panel.

Trey Gowdy wants to know who withheld Benghazi emails - Rachael Bade - POLITICO

The House Select Committee on Benghazi is all I need to see. It sounds like their beef is that State might not find a smoking gun by Nov. '16.

She destroyed the originals, they were government property regardless of where they were located, what is it you don't understand about that?

You're right. There's no way to know if your wild speculations are true. How is there an "official"email outside of the system?

The House Select Committee on Benghazi on Monday reported 60 newly released Libya-related emails between Clinton and longtime ally Sidney Blumenthal that were never turned over to the panel.

The correspondence — obtained by the committee only after it subpoenaed Blumenthal’s records — “raises fresh questions about whether Clinton’s self-selected record is complete” and whether the State Department’s practice of combing through her emails and turning them over is as thorough as it ought to be, according to the panel.

The House Select Committee on Benghazi is all I need to see. It sounds like their beef is that State might not find a smoking gun by Nov. '16.

She destroyed the originals, they were government property regardless of where they were located, what is it you don't understand about that?

Did she? I thought her lawyer had them?
That's what someone said anyway. It's a crime for the lawyer to have classified material is what someone speculated. You boys are all over the place.

Bush broke Geneva Conventions and told us torture was ok as long it was performed on baddies. If that wasnt punished how will you convince people emails they dont know existed are important?

That's what someone said anyway. It's a crime for the lawyer to have classified material is what someone speculated. You boys are all over the place.

Did he? He had a thumb drive, was it a complete record of what was on the server? She had a legal obligation to preserve the records in their original form, she didn't, that alone is a crime.

Did he? He had a thumb drive, was it a complete record of what was on the server? She had a legal obligation to preserve the records in their original form, she didn't, that alone is a crime.

Good question. Without knowing, it's all just speculation.

Bush broke Geneva Conventions and told us torture was ok as long it was performed on baddies. If that wasnt punished how will you convince people emails they dont know existed are important?

How's it feel to be such a irresponsible liar. The Geneva conventions apply to uniformed members of a government armed force. Terrorist don't qualify.

The Bush admin lost a pallet of money they dropped in Iraq. If they werent charged with a crime then what chance does a server have?

distract.jpg

Yes we know, you don't care about the Rule of Law. You only pretend to care if the individuals have R's by their names. It's always 'Party before Country' for people like you. You're the problem, not the solution.

Uh, no, I've said that I think Plamegate and Iran-Contra were equally bad abuses of the criminal justice system to advance political agendas through the courts. But being a Paul-bot living in your altered reality, where you boy only is polling in single digits and you think people should pay atttention to you, you probably missed that.

Wrong, she didn't turn over ALL her email, we already know of at least 5 that she didn't turn over, also tell me how we verify the ones she did turn over weren't altered? Oh right, according to you we take her word for it, LMAO.

Edit: I posted this on another thread, read it and weep.

1666. Destruction Of Government Property -- 18 U.S.C. § 1361

Do you know what I heard?? I heard that EVIL BITCH went ahead and tore those tags off the cushions of her couch. The ones that say, "Do not remove under penalty of law!!!"

Clearly, we need an investigation into that!

Oh, I'm OPENLY MOCKING YOU at this point. Because you don't seem terribly bright, I thought I needed to spell that out.

Yes we know, you don't care about the Rule of Law. You only pretend to care if the individuals have R's by their names. It's always 'Party before Country' for people like you. You're the problem, not the solution.

Uh, no, I've said that I think Plamegate and Iran-Contra were equally bad abuses of the criminal justice system to advance political agendas through the courts. But being a Paul-bot living in your altered reality, where you boy only is polling in single digits and you think people should pay atttention to you, you probably missed that.

Wrong, she didn't turn over ALL her email, we already know of at least 5 that she didn't turn over, also tell me how we verify the ones she did turn over weren't altered? Oh right, according to you we take her word for it, LMAO.

Edit: I posted this on another thread, read it and weep.

1666. Destruction Of Government Property -- 18 U.S.C. § 1361

Do you know what I heard?? I heard that EVIL BITCH went ahead and tore those tags off the cushions of her couch. The ones that say, "Do not remove under penalty of law!!!"

Clearly, we need an investigation into that!

Oh, I'm OPENLY MOCKING YOU at this point. Because you don't seem terribly bright, I thought I needed to spell that out.

Hillary should be prosecuted as an example to other government and contractor employees.

That's why Bernie is kicking her ass and even Biden is warming up in the bullpen

-Geaux

How's it feel to be such a irresponsible liar. The Geneva conventions apply to uniformed members of a government armed force. Terrorist don't qualify.

So let me get this straight. Torturing people is okay if you come up with a certain legal rationalization, but deleting e-mails is a horrible crime against humanity?

Think Tricky Dick. He had the decency to resign

When will Hillary give it up?

-Geaux

Think Tricky Dick. He had the decency to resign

When will Hillary give it up?

-Geaux

why should she, she hasn't done anything wrong.

When is BUsh going on trial for war crimes? I think that's a bit more "indecent" than not following e-mail protocols that no one really seems to understand.

Top Secret info on a home server is illegal. That is wrong by definition and why the FBI should bring charges

-Geaux

Top Secret info on a home server is illegal. That is wrong by definition and why the FBI should bring charges

Then why aren't they bringing charges against Colin Powell? Or the people who sent Clinton the e-mail?

It seems to me that you are stretching the definitions of the law to find a crime.

Since we've already established the Chinese can hack into our supposedly "secure" government servers, this seems like a pretty silly thing to get upset about.

Unless you are massively obsessed with the Clintons. I get that. Man, back in the 1990's, I was totally with you.

Today, I've got more important things to worry about than whether or not some bureaucrat reclassified something as top secret and then didn't bother to track down every copy of it that might be on someone's computer.

Forum List

Back