Annnd...BOOM...Clinton operatives deleted Hillary's emails off server..

Wrong, she didn't turn over ALL her email, we already know of at least 5 that she didn't turn over, also tell me how we verify the ones she did turn over weren't altered? Oh right, according to you we take her word for it, LMAO.

Edit: I posted this on another thread, read it and weep.

1666. Destruction Of Government Property -- 18 U.S.C. § 1361
Section 1361 protects "any property" of the United States or an agency or department thereof, or any property being manufactured or constructed for the United States or an agency or department thereof, from willful depredation or attempted depredation. "Depredation" has been characterized as the act of plundering, robbing, pillaging or laying waste.

1666. Destruction Of Government Property -- 18 U.S.C. 1361 USAM Department of Justice

Her official email was constructed for the US, it was US property. By wiping the server that property was destroyed and along with it the ability of the US to determine authenticity and accuracy of the hard copies she provided. Imagine the money the US is spending to try to straighten out the mess she alone created.

And for the ignorant deniers, it's irrelevant where the property was located, it belonged to the US and she had a legal obligation to preserve it, in it's original form.

You do understand that any email sent to or from the state dept server or acct. is saved in that system, right? The answers you seek are there.

And what about the official emails she sent outside of that system? How many were there, who were they sent to and what did they contain? By destroying them there is no way to know, is there?

You're right. There's no way to know if your wild speculations are true. How is there an "official"email outside of the system?

Wild speculation? They've already found 5 emails related to state dept business that were not sent through state servers and were not turned over by the hildabeast. Any emails she created or received related to state dept business are "official" and federal property.

5 emails sent or received by whom?
Not relevant.....the content is what is relevant...not the recipient/sender..

In case you missed it.....classified information on unsecured servers in unsecured locations is a criminal act.

I think you should wait and see where it goes instead of being led around by your nose. You idiots did the same thing W/ Benghazi.
You are defending Hillary Clinton and you accuse others of being led around by the nose?

Funniest thing I've read all day.....but hey, the day is young yet...

Absolutely!
I'm not as much defending as pointing to the inane, rabid zeal that the right is exhibiting with this issue. If you read the thread, it is littered with false assumptions, speculation and outright lies. That is not by mistake. The narrative from the right has quite a few riled and attacking wildly. I call that being led by the nose just as with Benghazi. You people are easy.
In fact, it is not. She did violate regs by having a private email server. Simply because others have done so does NOT make it right or not a violation.

She DID have classified emails on an unsecured server, in an unsecured location. Others have been jailed for less.

She DID give classified information to uncleared people (her lawyer). A clear criminal violation of existing security laws.

She DID wipe clean a subpenaed piece of hardware. Again, a criminal act.

She has perjured herself before congress with the statements that she did not have classified information on a private server...

Shall I go on?

Clearly, you are emotionally invested in protecting her from these charges, but your investment aside, the FBI does not confiscate hardware of political figures without good cause.

I would not be surprised if she is charged inside a month. Or, I would also not be surprised if she gets powerful friends to bury the investigation until such time as she has lost the bid for President, or has died.

Clearly wild speculation.
Clearly not.....These are known facts...with the possible exception of the perjury......I'd have to go back and parse her exact words....the Clinton's are well known for splitting the legal hair...

When was it against " regs" to use private email? During or after her time?
When was the server wiped? Before or after the subpoena?
What is the nature of the classified emails? Sent,received, classified at the time, or labeled as classified?

You are speculating. Wildly.

You do understand that any email sent to or from the state dept server or acct. is saved in that system, right? The answers you seek are there.

And what about the official emails she sent outside of that system? How many were there, who were they sent to and what did they contain? By destroying them there is no way to know, is there?

You're right. There's no way to know if your wild speculations are true. How is there an "official"email outside of the system?

Wild speculation? They've already found 5 emails related to state dept business that were not sent through state servers and were not turned over by the hildabeast. Any emails she created or received related to state dept business are "official" and federal property.

In case you missed it.....classified information on unsecured servers in unsecured locations is a criminal act.

Absolutely relevant son.

Absolutely relevant son.
Classified information, in an unsecured location or on an unsecured server, is the crime...

Who sent it, who deleted it, who covered it up, is who to blame.....

Absolutely relevant son.
Classified information, in an unsecured location or on an unsecured server, is the crime...

Who sent it, who deleted it, who covered it up, is who to blame.....

There it is son. Who sent it?

Destroying federal evidence is a felony.

Only for those subject to the law.

Hillary and her team are immune.

Laws are for the little people.

holb_c13441820150817120100.jpg

In other words, you don't give a shit about Hillary breaking the law.

I'm not satisfied that any laws were broken.
Like I said. Until all of those 55 thousand are vetted, we don't have a clear picture as to what if any emails pertinent to the state dept were not released.

She used a private server to conduct official federal business at the highest level, and her account was hacked by foreign entities.
Is that not enough for you?

It was hacked?
You people are silly.

You skirted the question.

She used a private email server on her property, managed by personal handlers not cleared for security, who would have 100% access to all emails on the server they maintain...for official high level business.
Again, as noted by both the NYT and Washington Post, from day one she never used her official email to conduct business, and soley used her own server which is against federal law.
Is this of no concern to you?
You have no problem with high level officials conducting official business on private servers?

Yes or No. Simple question.

I have no problem at all with it.
You have absolutely no idea whatsoever what security or protocols were used on that server. It is not or was not against federal law to use a private server. Kerry is the first SoS to only use gov't servers.

Was it hacked? You skirted the question.
It is against the law. Whatg part of that did you miss? IT is also against the law to turn over classiifed documents to people without clearance, which Clinton did when she gave a thumb drive copy to her lawyer.

I think you should wait and see where it goes instead of being led around by your nose. You idiots did the same thing W/ Benghazi.
I'm one of those idiots that doesn't buy the belief that Hillary had no clue she would receive classified information via the computer.
You're also a blind partisan rightwing hack who will believe and propagate any lie you come across about HRC.

You and others on the right are devoid of objectivity, your arguments, beliefs, and perceptions devoid of merit, you're comprehensively ignorant of the facts and circumstances of the issue, and you have no evidence whatsoever that Clinton 'committed a crime,' because in fact no 'crime' was committed.

You're understandably desperate to derail Clinton's candidacy before the primaries with lies and false accusations because you lack the courage and conviction of your party's agenda and policies to face her during the General Election.
Do you believe Clinton violated the law or not?

I'm not satisfied that any laws were broken.
Like I said. Until all of those 55 thousand are vetted, we don't have a clear picture as to what if any emails pertinent to the state dept were not released.

She used a private server to conduct official federal business at the highest level, and her account was hacked by foreign entities.
Is that not enough for you?

It was hacked?
You people are silly.

You skirted the question.

She used a private email server on her property, managed by personal handlers not cleared for security, who would have 100% access to all emails on the server they maintain...for official high level business.
Again, as noted by both the NYT and Washington Post, from day one she never used her official email to conduct business, and soley used her own server which is against federal law.
Is this of no concern to you?
You have no problem with high level officials conducting official business on private servers?

Yes or No. Simple question.

I have no problem at all with it.
You have absolutely no idea whatsoever what security or protocols were used on that server. It is not or was not against federal law to use a private server. Kerry is the first SoS to only use gov't servers.

Was it hacked? You skirted the question.
It is against the law. Whatg part of that did you miss? IT is also against the law to turn over classiifed documents to people without clearance, which Clinton did when she gave a thumb drive copy to her lawyer.

Do you know or understand the nature of the classified documents? How were they sent?
Were they sent as classified documents or later classified?

Until you know what you're talking about , you are speculating.

Wrong, she didn't turn over ALL her email, we already know of at least 5 that she didn't turn over, also tell me how we verify the ones she did turn over weren't altered? Oh right, according to you we take her word for it, LMAO.

Edit: I posted this on another thread, read it and weep.

1666. Destruction Of Government Property -- 18 U.S.C. § 1361
Section 1361 protects "any property" of the United States or an agency or department thereof, or any property being manufactured or constructed for the United States or an agency or department thereof, from willful depredation or attempted depredation. "Depredation" has been characterized as the act of plundering, robbing, pillaging or laying waste.

1666. Destruction Of Government Property -- 18 U.S.C. 1361 USAM Department of Justice

Her official email was constructed for the US, it was US property. By wiping the server that property was destroyed and along with it the ability of the US to determine authenticity and accuracy of the hard copies she provided. Imagine the money the US is spending to try to straighten out the mess she alone created.

And for the ignorant deniers, it's irrelevant where the property was located, it belonged to the US and she had a legal obligation to preserve it, in it's original form.

Here's an example, you want more look it up.

The House Select Committee on Benghazi on Monday reported 60 newly released Libya-related emails between Clinton and longtime ally Sidney Blumenthal that were never turned over to the panel.

The correspondence — obtained by the committee only after it subpoenaed Blumenthal’s records — “raises fresh questions about whether Clinton’s self-selected record is complete” and whether the State Department’s practice of combing through her emails and turning them over is as thorough as it ought to be, according to the panel.

Trey Gowdy wants to know who withheld Benghazi emails - Rachael Bade - POLITICO

I'm one of those idiots that doesn't buy the belief that Hillary had no clue she would receive classified information via the computer.
You're also a blind partisan rightwing hack who will believe and propagate any lie you come across about HRC.

You and others on the right are devoid of objectivity, your arguments, beliefs, and perceptions devoid of merit, you're comprehensively ignorant of the facts and circumstances of the issue, and you have no evidence whatsoever that Clinton 'committed a crime,' because in fact no 'crime' was committed.

You're understandably desperate to derail Clinton's candidacy before the primaries with lies and false accusations because you lack the courage and conviction of your party's agenda and policies to face her during the General Election.
Do you believe Clinton violated the law or not?

What I know now I would say no. The who, what, why, when's aren't clear. Simply because a report says there is classified info doesn't mean that there was a crime.

You need to wait and see what comes out.

Do you know or understand the nature of the classified documents? How were they sent?
We're they sent as classified documents or later classified?

I realize that you are a partisan troll. I understand that your goal is to deflect, distort, and distract. You cannot be reasoned with.

Hillary is a powerful democrat, above the law. She will not be prosecuted, as laws in this nation are not for our rulers.

However, she will not be president - ever. It makes no difference how many lies you tell on her behalf, she is unelectable. Those who don't outright hate her, don't trust her at all. 20% of democrats are mindless sycophants, sociopaths without a shred of integrity or ethics.

But you are literally the ONLY ones who will vote for Hillary.

Fact.

Last edited:

Here's an example, you want more look it up.

The House Select Committee on Benghazi on Monday reported 60 newly released Libya-related emails between Clinton and longtime ally Sidney Blumenthal that were never turned over to the panel.

The correspondence — obtained by the committee only after it subpoenaed Blumenthal’s records — “raises fresh questions about whether Clinton’s self-selected record is complete” and whether the State Department’s practice of combing through her emails and turning them over is as thorough as it ought to be, according to the panel.

Trey Gowdy wants to know who withheld Benghazi emails - Rachael Bade - POLITICO

The House Select Committee on Benghazi is all I need to see. It sounds like their beef is that State might not find a smoking gun by Nov. '16.

We're they sent as classified documents or later classified?

I realize that you are a partisan troll. I understand that your goal is to deflect, distort, and distract. You cannot be reasoned with.

Hillary is a powerful democrat, above the law. She will not be prosecuted, as laws in this nation are not for out rulers.

However, she will not be president - ever. It makes no difference how many lies you tell on her behalf, she is unelectable. Those who don't outright hate her, don't trust her at all. 20% of democrats are mindless sycophants, sociopaths without a shred of integrity or ethics.

But you are literally the ONLY ones who will vote for Hillary.

Fact.

Your goal is to deflect, distort, distract. I'll add speculate wildly. It's all you are doing. This is nothing more than a continuation of
Benghazi.

Benghaziiiiiiiiiii!!!!!

Forum List

Back