Annnd...BOOM...Clinton operatives deleted Hillary's emails off server..

Dude, they said they wiped it after releasing the 55 thousand emails.

After you're done going through those, get back to me with what we're missing. Until then you are full of shit.

In other words, you don't give a shit about Hillary breaking the law.

I'm not satisfied that any laws were broken.
Like I said. Until all of those 55 thousand are vetted, we don't have a clear picture as to what if any emails pertinent to the state dept were not released.

She used a private server to conduct official federal business at the highest level, and her account was hacked by foreign entities.
Is that not enough for you?

It was hacked?
You people are silly.

You skirted the question.

She used a private email server on her property, managed by personal handlers not cleared for security, who would have 100% access to all emails on the server they maintain...for official high level business.
Again, as noted by both the NYT and Washington Post, from day one she never used her official email to conduct business, and soley used her own server which is against federal law.
Is this of no concern to you?
You have no problem with high level officials conducting official business on private servers?

Yes or No. Simple question.

I have no problem at all with it.
You have absolutely no idea whatsoever what security or protocols were used on that server. It is not or was not against federal law to use a private server. Kerry is the first SoS to only use gov't servers.

Was it hacked? You skirted the question.

Like I said. Until all of those 55 thousand are vetted, we don't have a clear picture as to what if any emails pertinent to the state dept were not released.

She used a private server to conduct official federal business at the highest level, and her account was hacked by foreign entities.

It was hacked?
You people are silly.

She used a private email server on her property, managed by personal handlers not cleared for security, who would have 100% access to all emails on the server they maintain...for official high level business.
Again, as noted by both the NYT and Washington Post, from day one she never used her official email to conduct business, and soley used her own server which is against federal law.
You have no problem with high level officials conducting official business on private servers?

You have absolutely no idea whatsoever what security or protocols were used on that server. It is not or was not against federal law to use a private server. Kerry is the first SoS to only use gov't servers.

It's always against the law to put classified documents on anything but an officially approved government server.

It was hacked?
You people are silly.

It's always against the law to put classified documents on anything but an officially approved government server.

That hasn't been shown to have happened at all let alone deliberately or with HRC even being involved.
We get it. You're a reactionary loon foaming at the idea of taking out HRC.

It was hacked?
You people are silly.

That hasn't been shown to have happened at all let alone deliberately or with HRC even being involved.

The FBI claims it has. Who should I believe, you or the FBI?

It was hacked?
You people are silly.

The FBI claims it has. Who should I believe, you or the FBI?

I think you should wait and see where it goes instead of being led around by your nose. You idiots did the same thing W/ Benghazi.

Dude, they said they wiped it after releasing the 55 thousand emails.

After you're done going through those, get back to me with what we're missing. Until then you are full of shit.

And we are all still here breathing and shit? Did anyone get keeled?, Injured?, Have a bad hair day?

If there isn't some red mist involved there really isn't enough for anyone doncha think?

That's the new libturd standard of ethics: if no one got killed, then it's OK.

It's very possible that Americans could get killed if our enemies had access to classified information, dipstick.

No they are okay with people getting killed also.

I think you should wait and see where it goes instead of being led around by your nose. You idiots did the same thing W/ Benghazi.
I'm one of those idiots that doesn't buy the belief that Hillary had no clue she would receive classified information via the computer.

While I admire your candor, it means nothing.
You can't convict someone on your hunch.

I'm one of those idiots that doesn't buy the belief that Hillary had no clue she would receive classified information via the computer.
You're also a blind partisan rightwing hack who will believe and propagate any lie you come across about HRC.

You and others on the right are devoid of objectivity, your arguments, beliefs, and perceptions devoid of merit, you're comprehensively ignorant of the facts and circumstances of the issue, and you have no evidence whatsoever that Clinton 'committed a crime,' because in fact no 'crime' was committed.

You're understandably desperate to derail Clinton's candidacy before the primaries with lies and false accusations because you lack the courage and conviction of your party's agenda and policies to face her during the General Election.

Last edited:
While I admire your candor, it means nothing.
You can't convict someone on your hunch.
Your comment means nothing because that isn't remotely close to what I said. You must be a liberal.

You're also a blind partisan rightwing hack who will believe and propagate any lie you come across about HRC.

You and others on the right are devoid of objectivity, your arguments, beliefs, and perceptions devoid of merit, you're comprehensively ignorant of the facts and circumstances of the issue, and you have no evidence whatsoever that Clinton 'committed a crime,' because in fact no 'crime' was committed.

You're understandably desperate to derail Clinton's candidacy before the primaries with lies and false accusations because you lack the courage and conviction of your party's agenda and policies to face her during the General Election.
Hey retard. I said I don't believe she didn't know she was going to get classified info via the computer and you two pussies blew a gasket. Who's the desperate ones here?

Guess what, the current State Dept. policy wasn't in place until 2005, the year Powell left, and Condi Rice used State Dept. systems. And your claims that he did it too just show how childish you really are.

So when COlin Powell did it, it wasn't a big deal. Probably wasn't a big deal when Hillary did it, either.

I'm still trying to get you guys to tell me why this was a big deal...

We live in a world where 99% use our work e-mails and computers for personal business or our personal e-mails for work business.

How does this make my life any better or any worse. This is the problem you guys have to solve.

Sorry, but the Rule of Law is dead. No one will be held accountable. The fact Lois Lerner isn't wearing an orange jumpsuit and in a cell, says it all about where we're at as a nation. Anything goes now.

Sorry, but the Rule of Law is dead. No one will be held accountable. The fact Lois Lerner isn't wearing an orange jumpsuit and in a cell, says it all about where we're at as a nation. Anything goes now.

Guy, the rule of law died when Poindexter and North got a pass for selling weapons to Iran and give the proceeds to the contras...
The rule of law died when Johnson signed the Civil Rights bill and the 1965 Immigration Act.

Guy, the rule of law died when Poindexter and North got a pass for selling weapons to Iran and give the proceeds to the contras...

The rule of law died when Lincoln declared himself dictator of the United States, abolished habeas corpus and thoroughly wipe his ass on the Constitution.

Guess what, the current State Dept. policy wasn't in place until 2005, the year Powell left, and Condi Rice used State Dept. systems. And your claims that he did it too just show how childish you really are.

So when COlin Powell did it, it wasn't a big deal. Probably wasn't a big deal when Hillary did it, either.

I'm still trying to get you guys to tell me why this was a big deal...

We live in a world where 99% use our work e-mails and computers for personal business or our personal e-mails for work business.

How does this make my life any better or any worse. This is the problem you guys have to solve.

Rationalization and equivocation, without those you got nothing, no, you still got nothing.

Rationalization and equivocation, without those you got nothing, no, you still got nothing.

Guy, I've been watching you wingnuts from both sides of the fence for years saying you were going to get this woman on everything from Vince Foster's "murder" to Benghazi.

Now, if you guys were smart, really smart, you'd try to make a good case to vote for one of the 16 clowns you have now instead of telling me how Fake Hillary Scandal #41 is going to bring her down.

Getting her on something every lady who sends a cat video on the company server does isn't it.

Forum List

Back