Annnd...BOOM...Clinton operatives deleted Hillary's emails off server..

So telling how Dembulbs find nothing wrong with wiping a server clean that held state department information

Did the inforamtion exist nowhere else.

You see, that's the thing about e-mails. They exist on the computers that send them and the computers that get them.

So unless EVERYONE erased all of Hillary's e-mails everywhere, you kind of don't have an argument that she erased valued State Department Data.

So telling how Dembulbs find nothing wrong with wiping a server clean that held state department information

You see, that's the thing about e-mails. They exist on the computers that send them and the computers that get them.

So unless EVERYONE erased all of Hillary's e-mails everywhere, you kind of don't have an argument that she erased valued State Department Data.

Then why go to the extent Hillary is going to.
If she feels like she did nothing wrong as she claims then why all this nonsense....

If this is true, we can deduce that the crime of obstructing is a lesser sentence than the one she would have received if the emails were discovered.

Bad things tend to happen to people with dirt on the Clintons
:eusa_shhh:

Then why go to the extent Hillary is going to.
If she feels like she did nothing wrong as she claims then why all this nonsense....

You mean why would someone who has had a 70 million dollar investigation into her SEX LIFE be a little gun shy about giving up personal e-mails?

Hmmm.

Hmmmm, wouldn't be a concern if she'd kept them separate to begin with, would it?

Why have the people obsessing over hillary not had sex with her yet?

Hmmmm, wouldn't be a concern if she'd kept them separate to begin with, would it?

You mean would the shitheads find something else to whine about and spin bizarre conspiracies about..

Here's the thing. Colin Powell did the same thing Hillary did. No one had any problem with it.

Guess what, the current State Dept. policy wasn't in place until 2005, the year Powell left, and Condi Rice used State Dept. systems. And your claims that he did it too just show how childish you really are.

My bolds

Fox News reported Thursday that in June 2011, the State Department sent a cable under Clinton’s name to all posts after Google reported that hackers believed to be in China were targeting e-mail accounts of prominent Americans.

State Department rules say almost any information that could be withheld from a Freedom of Information Act request can be considered sensitive.
<snip>

“Under State Department policy in the FAM referenced in news reports tonight, sensitive but unclassified information should be handled on a system with certain security requirements except in certain circumstances. That FAM policy pertains solely to SBU information,” the official said. “Reports claiming that by using personal email she is automatically out of step of that FAM are inaccurate.”
<snip>

The cable, titled “Securing Personal E-mail Accounts,” told diplomats: “Avoid conducting official Department business from your personal e-mail accounts.”

State’s email policy gained some attention when the agency’s inspector general issued a scathing report on the tenure of retired Air Force Maj. Gen. Scott Gration as U.S. ambassador to Kenya. The review, which led to his resignation three years ago, faulted him on a variety of grounds: one was having “a commercial Internet connection installed in his embassy office bathroom so he could work there on a laptop not connected to the Department email system.”

Another complaint the report leveled against Gration: “He drafted and distributed a mission policy authorizing himself and other mission personnel to use commercial email for daily communication of official government business.”

A State official who asked not to be named noted that the email issue was just one of a series of serious management shortcomings described in the 2012 inspector general report about U.S. Embassy operations in Kenya. The IG report was highlighted Thursday by the Weekly Standard.

Clinton private email violated clear-cut State Dept. rules - Josh Gerstein - POLITICO

Like we didn't know this was going to happen.
Hillary operatives wiped her server before handing over to FBI.
Some would call that interfering with a federal investigation, some would call it covering up....Democrats will look the other way.

FBI reportedly takes possession of blank Clinton email server Fox News

Dude, they said they wiped it after releasing the 55 thousand emails.

After you're done going through those, get back to me with what we're missing. Until then you are full of shit.

Some would call that interfering with a federal investigation, some would call it covering up....Democrats will look the other way.

After you're done going through those, get back to me with what we're missing. Until then you are full of shit.

In other words, you don't give a shit about Hillary breaking the law.

I'm not satisfied that any laws were broken.
Like I said. Until all of those 55 thousand are vetted, we don't have a clear picture as to what if any emails pertinent to the state dept were not released.

OH NOOOOOOZZZZZ!!!! :lol:

Now what? You can always make up some Emails. Lying and making shit up has never held you back in the past.

I rest my case. Supporters will look the other way. Never questioning why would operatives wipe the server in the first place...nothing to see folks...move along...
I bet she referred to Obama as the "n" word.

I can't believe she's getting away with this, AGAIN!!! Those Clinton's are the devil's fuck buddy.

OH NOOOOOOZZZZZ!!!! :lol:

Now what? You can always make up some Emails. Lying and making shit up has never held you back in the past.

I rest my case. Supporters will look the other way. Never questioning why would operatives wipe the server in the first place...nothing to see folks...move along...
I bet she referred to Obama as the "n" word.

I can't believe she's getting away with this, AGAIN!!! Those Clinton's are the devil's fuck buddy.

Or you've been led by the nose.....Again!!!

Like I said. Until all of those 55 thousand are vetted, we don't have a clear picture as to what if any emails pertinent to the state dept were not released.

She used a private server to conduct official federal business at the highest level, and her account was hacked by foreign entities.
Is that not enough for you?

WE already know laws were broken. Wiping that server clean broke the law.

Hillary learned well from her experience serving on the Watergate committee.

She used a private server to conduct official federal business at the highest level, and her account was hacked by foreign entities.
Is that not enough for you?

It was hacked?
You people are silly.

Forum List

Back