Annnd...BOOM...Clinton operatives deleted Hillary's emails off server..

Rationalization and equivocation, without those you got nothing, no, you still got nothing.

Guy, I've been watching you wingnuts from both sides of the fence for years saying you were going to get this woman on everything from Vince Foster's "murder" to Benghazi.

Now, if you guys were smart, really smart, you'd try to make a good case to vote for one of the 16 clowns you have now instead of telling me how Fake Hillary Scandal #41 is going to bring her down.

Getting her on something every lady who sends a cat video on the company server does isn't it.

We know you would vote for Hillary even if she was videotaped putting a baby in a frying pan and cooking it. However, there are people in this country who look at the facts, and there is no doubt that Hillary is a criminal.

Guess what, the current State Dept. policy wasn't in place until 2005, the year Powell left, and Condi Rice used State Dept. systems. And your claims that he did it too just show how childish you really are.

So when COlin Powell did it, it wasn't a big deal. Probably wasn't a big deal when Hillary did it, either.

I'm still trying to get you guys to tell me why this was a big deal...

We live in a world where 99% use our work e-mails and computers for personal business or our personal e-mails for work business.

How does this make my life any better or any worse. This is the problem you guys have to solve.

Collin Powel didn't use his personal server for conducting official state department business, especially where classified documents are concerned.

We know you would vote for Hillary even if she was videotaped putting a baby in a frying pan and cooking it. However, there are people in this country who look at the facts, and there is no doubt that Hillary is a criminal.

How would you know that? I've said I could vote for Walker, Kacisch or Rubio if they were the nominee. I voted for McCain in 2008 and Bush both times. (Although the mess he left the economy in makes me regret that.)

I won't vote for Jeb Bush because he'll fuck things up like his brother and father did.

Trump, Cruz, Paul just show how crazy the GOP has gotten since I stopped voting for them in 2008

But you aren't going to win anyone over with "Tired Clinton Scandal #415"

Rationalization and equivocation, without those you got nothing, no, you still got nothing.

Guy, I've been watching you wingnuts from both sides of the fence for years saying you were going to get this woman on everything from Vince Foster's "murder" to Benghazi.

Now, if you guys were smart, really smart, you'd try to make a good case to vote for one of the 16 clowns you have now instead of telling me how Fake Hillary Scandal #41 is going to bring her down.

Getting her on something every lady who sends a cat video on the company server does isn't it.

Damn you really are a fool aren't you, how many of the ladies sending cat videos are guilty of the destruction of government property? Yep, you heard that right hero, every original electronic document on her server, related to the State Dept. was government property, She willfully destroyed that property when she wiped the server because there is now no way the verify the completeness or authenticity of the documents she turned over, without the original. That act alone is good for up to 20 years in federal prison, for her and those who conspired with her to delete the originals. Those emails were created for the United States and the United States have jurisdiction over them so there is no debating this fact.

Damn you really are a fool aren't you, how many of the ladies sending cat videos are guilty of the destruction of government property? Yep, you heard that right hero, every original electronic document on her server, related to the State Dept. was government property, She willfully destroyed that property when she wiped the server because there is now no way the verify the completeness or authenticity of the documents she turned over, without the original. That act alone is good for up to 20 years in federal prison, for her and those who conspired with her to delete the originals. Those emails were created for the United States and the United States have jurisdiction over them so there is no debating this fact.

Guy, you can go to jail for 5 years for pirating a DVD... but few people ever do.

When you are interpreting "Well, she destroyed her original server, therefore she destroyed government property even though she handed over copies of all the e-mails" then you are kind of doing hand-stands to find something to blame her for.

If we ever enforced your intrepetation of e-mail security, we'd send half the federal government to jail for deleting things out of their mailboxes when they are full.

Once again, quit trying to make up fanciful crimes the Clintons have committed like deleting e-mail and lying about blow jobs and give me a good reason to vote for Republicans.

The people who brought us our last five recessions and our last three wars.

You skirted the question.

She used a private email server on her property, managed by personal handlers not cleared for security, who would have 100% access to all emails on the server they maintain...for official high level business.
Again, as noted by both the NYT and Washington Post, from day one she never used her official email to conduct business, and soley used her own server which is against federal law.
Is this of no concern to you?
You have no problem with high level officials conducting official business on private servers?

Yes or No. Simple question.

I have no problem at all with it.
You have absolutely no idea whatsoever what security or protocols were used on that server. It is not or was not against federal law to use a private server. Kerry is the first SoS to only use gov't servers.

Was it hacked? You skirted the question.

It's always against the law to put classified documents on anything but an officially approved government server.

That hasn't been shown to have happened at all let alone deliberately or with HRC even being involved.
We get it. You're a reactionary loon foaming at the idea of taking out HRC.

The FBI claims it has. Who should I believe, you or the FBI?

I think you should wait and see where it goes instead of being led around by your nose. You idiots did the same thing W/ Benghazi.
You are defending Hillary Clinton and you accuse others of being led around by the nose?

Funniest thing I've read all day.....but hey, the day is young yet...

I have no problem at all with it.
You have absolutely no idea whatsoever what security or protocols were used on that server. It is not or was not against federal law to use a private server. Kerry is the first SoS to only use gov't servers.

Was it hacked? You skirted the question.

It's always against the law to put classified documents on anything but an officially approved government server.

That hasn't been shown to have happened at all let alone deliberately or with HRC even being involved.

I think you should wait and see where it goes instead of being led around by your nose. You idiots did the same thing W/ Benghazi.
You are defending Hillary Clinton and you accuse others of being led around by the nose?

Absolutely!
I'm not as much defending as pointing to the inane, rabid zeal that the right is exhibiting with this issue. If you read the thread, it is littered with false assumptions, speculation and outright lies. That is not by mistake. The narrative from the right has quite a few riled and attacking wildly. I call that being led by the nose just as with Benghazi. You people are easy.

Sorry, but the Rule of Law is dead. No one will be held accountable. The fact Lois Lerner isn't wearing an orange jumpsuit and in a cell, says it all about where we're at as a nation. Anything goes now.

Guy, the rule of law died when Poindexter and North got a pass for selling weapons to Iran and give the proceeds to the contras...

Probably died even before that.

Sorry, but the Rule of Law is dead. No one will be held accountable. The fact Lois Lerner isn't wearing an orange jumpsuit and in a cell, says it all about where we're at as a nation. Anything goes now.

Guy, the rule of law died when Poindexter and North got a pass for selling weapons to Iran and give the proceeds to the contras...

Oh, I'm sorry, I guess the sarcasm was lost on you.

Courts are not a place to resolve political differences. the sad legacy of Watergate is that both sides concluded they could achieve through legal methods what they can't achieve at the ballot box. So you get Iran-Contra and Monica Lewinsky and other bullshit complaints because you can't convince enough of your fellow Americans to vote for you.

You have a problem with Hillary and her e-mail, then make it a campaign issue. But once the people have spoken, shut the fuck up about it.

Oh, I'm sorry, I guess the sarcasm was lost on you.

Courts are not a place to resolve political differences. the sad legacy of Watergate is that both sides concluded they could achieve through legal methods what they can't achieve at the ballot box. So you get Iran-Contra and Monica Lewinsky and other bullshit complaints because you can't convince enough of your fellow Americans to vote for you.

You have a problem with Hillary and her e-mail, then make it a campaign issue. But once the people have spoken, shut the fuck up about it.

Yes we know, you don't care about the Rule of Law. You only pretend to care if the individuals have R's by their names. It's always 'Party before Country' for people like you. You're the problem, not the solution.

Guy, you can go to jail for 5 years for pirating a DVD... but few people ever do.

When you are interpreting "Well, she destroyed her original server, therefore she destroyed government property even though she handed over copies of all the e-mails" then you are kind of doing hand-stands to find something to blame her for.

If we ever enforced your intrepetation of e-mail security, we'd send half the federal government to jail for deleting things out of their mailboxes when they are full.

Once again, quit trying to make up fanciful crimes the Clintons have committed like deleting e-mail and lying about blow jobs and give me a good reason to vote for Republicans.

Wrong, she didn't turn over ALL her email, we already know of at least 5 that she didn't turn over, also tell me how we verify the ones she did turn over weren't altered? Oh right, according to you we take her word for it, LMAO.

Edit: I posted this on another thread, read it and weep.

1666. Destruction Of Government Property -- 18 U.S.C. § 1361
Section 1361 protects "any property" of the United States or an agency or department thereof, or any property being manufactured or constructed for the United States or an agency or department thereof, from willful depredation or attempted depredation. "Depredation" has been characterized as the act of plundering, robbing, pillaging or laying waste.

1666. Destruction Of Government Property -- 18 U.S.C. 1361 USAM Department of Justice

Her official email was constructed for the US, it was US property. By wiping the server that property was destroyed and along with it the ability of the US to determine authenticity and accuracy of the hard copies she provided. Imagine the money the US is spending to try to straighten out the mess she alone created.

And for the ignorant deniers, it's irrelevant where the property was located, it belonged to the US and she had a legal obligation to preserve it, in it's original form.

Last edited:

Wrong, she didn't turn over ALL her email, we already know of at least 5 that she didn't turn over, also tell me how we verify the ones she did turn over weren't altered? Oh right, according to you we take her word for it, LMAO.

Section 1361 protects "any property" of the United States or an agency or department thereof, or any property being manufactured or constructed for the United States or an agency or department thereof, from willful depredation or attempted depredation. "Depredation" has been characterized as the act of plundering, robbing, pillaging or laying waste.

1666. Destruction Of Government Property -- 18 U.S.C. 1361 USAM Department of Justice

Her official email was constructed for the US, it was US property. By wiping the server that property was destroyed and along with it the ability of the US to determine authenticity and accuracy of the hard copies she provided. Imagine the money the US is spending to try to straighten out the mess she alone created.

And for the ignorant deniers, it's irrelevant where the property was located, it belonged to the US and she had a legal obligation to preserve it, in it's original form.

You do understand that any email sent to or from the state dept server or acct. is saved in that system, right? The answers you seek are there.

You do understand that any email sent to or from the state dept server or acct. is saved in that system, right? The answers you seek are there.

And what about the official emails she sent outside of that system? How many were there, who were they sent to and what did they contain? By destroying them there is no way to know, is there?

And what about the official emails she sent outside of that system? How many were there, who were they sent to and what did they contain? By destroying them there is no way to know, is there?

You're right. There's no way to know if your wild speculations are true. How is there an "official"email outside of the system?

You're right. There's no way to know if your wild speculations are true. How is there an "official"email outside of the system?

Wild speculation? They've already found 5 emails related to state dept business that were not sent through state servers and were not turned over by the hildabeast. Any emails she created or received related to state dept business are "official" and federal property.

Absolutely!
I'm not as much defending as pointing to the inane, rabid zeal that the right is exhibiting with this issue. If you read the thread, it is littered with false assumptions, speculation and outright lies. That is not by mistake. The narrative from the right has quite a few riled and attacking wildly. I call that being led by the nose just as with Benghazi. You people are easy.
In fact, it is not. She did violate regs by having a private email server. Simply because others have done so does NOT make it right or not a violation.

She DID have classified emails on an unsecured server, in an unsecured location. Others have been jailed for less.

She DID give classified information to uncleared people (her lawyer). A clear criminal violation of existing security laws.

She DID wipe clean a subpenaed piece of hardware. Again, a criminal act.

She has perjured herself before congress with the statements that she did not have classified information on a private server...

Shall I go on?

Clearly, you are emotionally invested in protecting her from these charges, but your investment aside, the FBI does not confiscate hardware of political figures without good cause.

I would not be surprised if she is charged inside a month. Or, I would also not be surprised if she gets powerful friends to bury the investigation until such time as she has lost the bid for President, or has died.

Absolutely!
In fact, it is not. She did violate regs by having a private email server. Simply because others have done so does NOT make it right or not a violation.

She DID have classified emails on an unsecured server, in an unsecured location. Others have been jailed for less.

She DID give classified information to uncleared people (her lawyer). A clear criminal violation of existing security laws.

She has perjured herself before congress with the statements that she did not have classified information on a private server...

Shall I go on?

Clearly, you are emotionally invested in protecting her from these charges, but your investment aside, the FBI does not confiscate hardware of political figures without good cause.

I would not be surprised if she is charged inside a month. Or, I would also not be surprised if she gets powerful friends to bury the investigation until such time as she has lost the bid for President, or has died.

Clearly wild speculation.

Wild speculation? They've already found 5 emails related to state dept business that were not sent through state servers and were not turned over by the hildabeast. Any emails she created or received related to state dept business are "official" and federal property.

5 emails sent or received by whom?

Absolutely!

Shall I go on?

Clearly wild speculation.
Clearly not.....These are known facts...with the possible exception of the perjury......I'd have to go back and parse her exact words....the Clinton's are well known for splitting the legal hair...

Forum List

Back