🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Anonymous exposes Hillary's fake 11 point lead in poll

Is this just like the polls were wrong right before Romney lost the election or is it a different kind of fake this time?
Romney had no where near this kind of support Trump has. Romney was same ole same ole.

But Trump is going to end up with fewer electoral votes than Romney had. So......
Doubtful and if he does its exactly as he's been saying. Fraud. You heard the videos. The democrats have been doing this shit for FIFTY YEARS.
Can you find any examples of fraud? I don't want your opinion, just facts. Got any?

They think Obama stole the 2012 election that he won by 4.5 million votes.

Let them come up with about 2.5 million fraudulent votes, all for Obama...

Is this just like the polls were wrong right before Romney lost the election or is it a different kind of fake this time?
Romney had no where near this kind of support Trump has. Romney was same ole same ole.

But Trump is going to end up with fewer electoral votes than Romney had. So......
Doubtful and if he does its exactly as he's been saying. Fraud. You heard the videos. The democrats have been doing this shit for FIFTY YEARS.
Can you find any examples of fraud? I don't want your opinion, just facts. Got any?

Its as good an excuse as any, the right will never admit they lost fair and square

For the last time, if they are able to fake polls they can rig elections.

Trump is toast.

'They'? They can move 4 million votes?

The winner goes to the best hackers. They are using technology from the 1990's to tally and send votes around.

Since Hillary has the bulk of the money and support from the elites, I'd say she will win easily.
Unless Trump wins by such a large margin the fraud does no good.

I want it to be so close the SCOTUS has to decide the election for Trump, the left's heads would explode :laugh:

Its as good an excuse as any, the right will never admit they lost fair and square

That's the kind of children they are.

Forum List

Back