Anonymous got hacked by Russians.

CaptainRussia

Platinum Member
Feb 28, 2022
The above is pure propaganda, direct from Kremlin.... I am one of the few in the west who understand that Russia is not necessarily the black hat in this Ukrainian invasion, that they act out of a legitimate national security interest, nonetheless I know propaganda when I see it, and the Sputnik Intl press release is pure unadulterated propaganda...

It's tit for tat. Anonymous had already renamed Putin's yacht to “FCKPTN”, changed its location information to make it appear that it crashed into Snake Island in Ukraine, and also temporarily brought down other sites including state-owned news agency Tass and daily newspaper Kommersant. I just checked: Tass is back up but Kommersant is unreachable.

By the way, Fuck Putin. Hope he enjoys Snake Island. :laughing0301:

Last edited:
What do ya expect from CrapatonRussia.
I think he's vying for Baghdad Bob's old job........
I don't think he or she is real obviously, as in from Crimea. No one from Crimea is going to speak so fluent English with correct punctuation and even slang words... and mix that in with obvious punctuation errors.

What was Anonymous thinking starting a petty cyberwar against Russia? As if Russia has not its own IT experts.

Anonymous failed to watch filmmaker's Oliver Stone's 2017 extensive interviews with Putin. :abgg2q.jpg:

Showtime has replayed them recently and they are quite illuminating!

What was Anonymous thinking starting a petty cyberwar against Russia? As if Russia has not its own IT experts.

Where is your proof for this highly unbelievable claim?

I ain't clicking on that shit. All Russian websites should be considered hostile agents of the Russian state. Posting them should be a bannable offense.

I don't think he or she is real obviously, as in from Crimea. No one from Crimea is going to speak so fluent English with correct punctuation and even slang words... and mix that in with obvious punctuation errors.

Probably one of those shitheads from Reddit or the Democratic Underground.

Forum List

Back