Another 1st term senator?

eddiew

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2013
running for president?? Remember the good ol days when hypocrite republicans were saying no 1st term senator should run for president ?? I remember them well and now they support Cruz??? What a group of phony garbage pickers repubs really are

running for president?? Remember the good ol days when hypocrite republicans were saying no 1st term senator should run for president ?? I remember them well and now they support Cruz??? What a group of phony garbage pickers repubs really are
And he's a Canadian to boot.

If you are opposed to Ted Cruz - first term Senator - unqualified to be president, you in fact are admitting that Obama as such was a fraud, president only by the grace and stupidity of those who were swept up by the frenzy of the meaningless "First Black President" nonsense.

As you know, as you claimed, Bill Clinton was the First Black President.

If you are opposed to Ted Cruz - first term Senator - unqualified to be president, you in fact are admitting that Obama as such was a fraud, president only by the grace and stupidity of those who were swept up by the frenzy of the meaningless "First Black President" nonsense.

and as you know that if there were no swift boat liars the general population would have voted for a democrat as president 6 of the last 6 elections,,,,as it were 5 of the last 6

Anything to stop Trump. Could it be that they'd support anyone who won't raise taxes on those making 500K a year and more? LOL

and as you know that if there were no swift boat liars the general population would have voted for a democrat as president 6 of the last 6 elections,,,,as it were 5 of the last 6

And if my auntie had had balls she would have been my uncle.

Care to talk about elections that other branch of government, you ( or you probably don't) the Congress?

Care to talk about elections that other branch of government, you ( or you probably don't) the Congress?
The House is fixed. The gop is actually losing the popular vote while getting more congressmen. As for the Senate, you may not want to crow before the sun comes up. It's probably 50-50 as to which party wins that. I look forward to Nate Silver handicapping that, but we won't know till after the conventions.

have drumph as your candidate and you stand a great chance of losing the senate too

have drumph as your candidate and you stand a great chance of losing the senate too
I think the gop really is going through a stages of grief kind of thing. LOL But seriously, I've been looking around for any goper I can vote for .... and it's so bad that I wouldn't mind losing the senate. The establishment is "we'd lose the Court for a decade," but when the biggest use for the Court is to make abortion unavailable in Jesusland, count me out.

Senators tend to make poor Presidents, and first-termers tend to be the worst. They have no executive experience and are used to making expedient political decisions rather than carrying out long term policy.

Governors make the best Presidents for exactly the opposite reasons. But if none of them are able to garner sufficient support, then the next best qualification is some other executive experience (e.g., Eisenhower).

If Trump is nominated, he should pick a Governor as his VP. If a Governor is nominated, he can pick a Senator as his VP. If a Senator is nominated, it will be the Amateur Hour all over again.

Forum List

Back