Another 24 Hour "Recession" Ends...

WillPower

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2018
Feels like whiplash....call an ambulance-chaser! Mooch doing his Avenatti routine although he had to take his latest outburst to a podcast, the ex-FBI profiler who claimed Trump lowering the Flag to half-staff meant "8/8 for Heil Hitler" now says Trump supporters are a "terrorist organization" (Comey was the tip of the iceberg in that agency), the arab hags locked out of Israel, baseball in the dog days of August.... and yet....retailers drag the Dow back into the black UP a hundred points at closing....We don't need no stinkin Treasuries in a BOOM anyway! :eusa_hand:

tenor.gif

dow jonew toeay - Google Search

Somewhere in a seedy Hotel, Bill Maher is crying and Fapping Off to a Signed Autograph of Obama asking why The Muslim Messiah failed him once again.

• Banned
It's no secret the Rats are begging their Silicon Valley commies to engineer a stock market crash to destroy Trump. They plan on wrecking the economy anyway so why wait a year and a half? While it's not surprising that they despise ordinary working class Americans, what is surprising is they're no longer hiding it.

Democrats would burn the country down if they thought it would hurt trump.

It's hard to tell who the Democrats work harder for...

China or the cartels

the dems didnt make up the indicators that warn about a possible recession you f'n idiots ...

the dems didnt make up the indicators that warn about a possible recession you f'n idiots ...
Maybe, but what we saw yesterday was all the Democrats and their media allies doing everything they can to cause a recession and praying for pain for Americans.

Feels like whiplash....call an ambulance-chaser! Mooch doing his Avenatti routine although he had to take his latest outburst to a podcast, the ex-FBI profiler who claimed Trump lowering the Flag to half-staff meant "8/8 for Heil Hitler" now says Trump supporters are a "terrorist organization" (Comey was the tip of the iceberg in that agency), the arab hags locked out of Israel, baseball in the dog days of August.... and yet....retailers drag the Dow back into the black UP a hundred points at closing....We don't need no stinkin Treasuries in a BOOM anyway! :eusa_hand:

tenor.gif

upload_2019-8-15_16-34-42.png

upload_2019-8-15_16-34-59.png

upload_2019-8-15_16-35-15.png

upload_2019-8-15_16-35-30.png

The lesson I’m hoping the voting public has learned over the last three years is this.

Make good policy. The democrats will scream how we’re all gonna die but we won’t. And in the end ignoring them makes your life better.

The lesson I’m hoping the voting public has learned over the last three years is this.

Make good policy. The democrats will scream how we’re all gonna die but we won’t. And in the end ignoring them makes your life better.

The ONLY good policy coming from tRump is my 50% reduction in federal tax liability. You? You're screwed.

tenor.gif

Lol, dropped 800+ points, went back up 90.

Crisis averted?

St. Louis Fed President James Bullard: EVERYTHING'S FINE FOLKS, NOTHING TO LOSE CONFIDENCE ABOUT! :D

tenor.gif

Strawman fallacy: Debunking a claim that was never made.
Nobody said we're are currently in a recession.

On "Varney & Co.," National Association of Home Builders CEO Jerry Howard said that although there could be "potentially a little bit of a slowdown in housing," he "does not see a full-blown recession for the next 18 to 24 months, at least."

Darn! The Lefties thought they really really really really really had him this time!

Now +230....I bet China wishes they could have a "recession" like ours....:badgrin:

Feels like whiplash... retailers drag the Dow back into the black UP a hundred points at closing. We don't need no stinkin Treasuries in a BOOM anyway! :eusa_hand:
Meh … the stock market has plenty of skittish investors (and bears) who react emotionally to events. The economy, OTOH, is a much better gauge and it is strong and solid.

My problem is with Democrats who so hate this country, it's people, flag, Pledge of Allegiance, Founding Fathers, Prez, etc, etc, etc, that they actually want us to fail.

Freaking traitors … every one of 'em.

Liberal Media Scream: Bill Maher cheers economic collapse if it dooms Trump
“I’ve been hoping for a recession — people hate me for it — but it would get rid of Trump, so you shouldn’t hate me for it.”
To which, Barro noted: “Recessions are really bad. People lose their jobs and their homes.”
Maher doubled down: “I know. It’s worth it.”

Forum List

Back