Another active shooter

Guy shooting....No law enforcement...Good argument for the 2nd amendment.

Only morons think the answer to mass shootings is more guns. It is like saying the answer to arson is more matches.

Then why did cops go there....with more guns? Why didn't they send in unarmed social workers....?

You dimwit.

Your post is a perfect example of your idiocy. Re-read my post and this time stifle yourself. The question is whether the answer to gun violence is more guns? Your position is known because your answer to plague is more plague.

If the answer isn't more guns, why did they send in police.....with lots more guns, to stop this guy?

Why didn't they send in unarmed social workers?

That food store was a gun free zone.....

Only morons think the answer to mass shootings is more guns. It is like saying the answer to arson is more matches.

Only a real moron would just let himself get shot dead because he didn't have the tools or the balls to protect himself.

backfire
[ˈbakˌfī(ə)r]

NOUN
  1. A fire set intentionally to arrest the progress of an approaching fire by creating a burned area in its path, thus depriving the fire of fuel.

The myth of the good guy with a gun is just that: a myth.

Well..now that's not true. We're not going to throw out the baby with the bathwater here. Good people need guns..partly to protect us from bad people..some of whom post here.

Listen, I know many good and responsible gun owners. I am not opposed to gun ownership, but damn, with all these killings, you have to think about making some of these weapons anyway, a little harder to obtain.

I can't agree more.

I grew up with weapons. One side of my family loved to hunt. One aunt would sit on her back porch, wait for the right size deer to come by then BLAMO. The freezer was full of meat.

My dad taught me how to use a regular weapon.

The National Guard taught me how to use an automatic weapon.

I want the weapons out of the hands of people like this man who murdered 10 people yesterday.

We need proper and effective weapon safety laws.

What laws do you propose that will keep guns out of the hands of mentally ill psychopaths?

Is Cocaine illegal? Yes. Is it used? Yes. Why? It is illegal.

Get ready for this story to disappear.......guys name was Ahmed.........

I’m surprised we still haven’t learned anything about the shooter.

We know what he looks like. I would have expected someone to identify him by now.

This is something that seemed to die down during Trump...no pun intended...but why as soon as we get another democrat president we begin to see mass shooters again?...it happened under Clinton Obama and the anti 2nd amendment RINO Bush...makes me wonder if all of those stories about CIA mind control are true....
Lets face it...dems want to take guns away and need us to want that too...what better way than to create more random shootings....
I thought the same thing..... Why since we lost Trump as our president, is there now all these shootings going on ???.

Yes, it makes one wonder, ummmm if this bullcrap is happening because the bad guy's in the nation knows now that we have a bunch of weak ace's in the White House now, and so they are going to exploit that fact one way or the other ???
The shooting went on during trump.

Trump didn't do the shooting you imbecile. Some nutcase did.

The shootings that the nutcase did was just about what we see in a three day weekend in ghetto Chicago. Chicago with it Negroes, Democrat leadership and strict gun control laws.
Shut the fuck up you old ass fucked up white racist.

The perspn I was res[onding to said this didn't happen during trumo. And you talking about Chicago has nothing to di with the fact that more whites killed each other in this country according to the last crime report and:

View attachment 471291

So shut your old white racist ass up and work on white on white crime.

Because blacks make up 12% of the population, but 50% of the murderers.....that's why.

How many of these mass shooters have a father in the home?

Like barely any?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

White male, born on May 5, 1983; He is 5'7" tall and 200 pounds. His criminal history includes drug paraphernalia and possession. He is also known to be violent towards police.

Party Affiliation: Unaffiliated
Registered to Vote In: Boulder County, Colorado
Registration Date: 05/23/2019
Voter Status: Inactive
Status Reason: Undeliverable Ballot

Also threatened to kill a Denver DA in 2015...

Man accused of threatening to kill Denver DA
Short fat ugly and never got laid .Libturd for sure.
When this country starts roasting these anti government, Trump loving, NRA white motherfuckers after all the fucked up shit they do, like they did McVeigh back in the day, these white pussy's would stop this mass shooting shit. Barbeque a few of these cowardly bastards and this shit would stop.
No, just lock up all the negroes, problem solved.

This is something that seemed to die down during Trump...no pun intended...but why as soon as we get another democrat president we begin to see mass shooters again?...it happened under Clinton Obama and the anti 2nd amendment RINO Bush...makes me wonder if all of those stories about CIA mind control are true....
Lets face it...dems want to take guns away and need us to want that too...what better way than to create more random shootings....
I thought the same thing..... Why since we lost Trump as our president, is there now all these shootings going on ???.

Yes, it makes one wonder, ummmm if this bullcrap is happening because the bad guy's in the nation knows now that we have a bunch of weak ace's in the White House now, and so they are going to exploit that fact one way or the other ???
The shooting went on during trump.

Trump didn't do the shooting you imbecile. Some nutcase did.

The shootings that the nutcase did was just about what we see in a three day weekend in ghetto Chicago. Chicago with it Negroes, Democrat leadership and strict gun control laws.
Did Joe Biden do these last two mass shootings? You dummies tried to deflect and blame these racist, deranged fucks on Democrats.

If Trump was responsible for Las Vegas then Joe Dufus is responsibility for Boulder.
Nope. Because you have not heard Biden consistently bragvabout gun right like trump did.

Libs, 80% of hate crimes against Asians are committed by blacks.

Why are you fucks going racial with this?

Cuomo is Italian and killed 15,000 people.
Trump killed 200,00 people. He is German.

He didnt kill 500,000?
Maybe you are right. Could be higher. Medical journals blame his incompetence, words and actions for these deaths.

China is not responsible at all. It is Trump. All the deaths from WUFLU IN EUROPE? Trump.

So where was the "good guy" with a weapon to stop the shooter in Boulder?

Where was that "good guy" with a weapon in Atlanta last week?

Arming people isn't the answer. Making sure weapons don't get into the wrong hands is the answer.

Hey.....dipshit......the Grocery store was a gun free zone.......the cop who was there was in the store shopping......

Do you understand that when a location is "GUN FREE" that means no one has a gun.....do you fucking understand that?

We know what he looks like. I would have expected someone to identify him by now.

That is because his name sounds muslim...the democrat party press is trying to find out if he is, in fact muslim, cause if he is....they have to make this story disappear...

Libs, 80% of hate crimes against Asians are committed by blacks.

Why are you fucks going racial with this?

Cuomo is Italian and killed 15,000 people.
Trump killed 200,00 people. He is German.

He didnt kill 500,000?
Maybe you are right. Could be higher. Medical journals blame his incompetence, words and actions for these deaths.

China is not responsible at all. It is Trump. All the deaths from WUFLU IN EUROPE? Trump.
The Chinese government is not responsible for managing a pandemic in America. Other countries were able to handle it.

Arming people isn't the answer. Making sure weapons don't get into the wrong hands is the answer.

Hey.....dipshit......the Grocery store was a gun free zone.......the cop who was there was in the store shopping......

Do you understand that when a location is "GUN FREE" that means no one has a gun.....do you fucking understand that?

You do realize, 2Assguy that you just destroyed your argument. The cop was the "good guy" with a gun and still he could not stop the rampage. Rather he was murdered, along with many others, by this psychopath because he had an AR-15.

Ok. Thanks for clarifying. The media is making it seem like the cop was responding.

Why the fuck didnt LE give 20 tax payer relief shots?

The store is a gun free zone.....gun free zone sign in the door window.....they are lucky that cop was in there shopping, without him, no one would have had a gun to fight the guy.

And why did the cops wait outside......the protocol in a mass public shooting is for police to immediately enter and engage the shooter......because they stop shooting innocent, unarmed people when people shoot back at them...

That is because his name sounds muslim...the democrat party press is trying to find out if he is, in fact muslim, cause if he is....they have to make this story disappear...
We have been told his name. He has been identified.

You do realize, 2Assguy that you just destroyed your argument. The cop was the "good guy" with a gun and still he could not stop the rampage. In other words, your argument is pure BS.

He was the only one, shit for brains.........it was a gun free zone....so no one else was allowed to have the gun......you just made the case for more people in that store to have had guns, you idiot.........

Do your Chinese masters know you are posting about this instead of spreading lies about the Chinese Flu?

Interesting how that will switch the narrative if it’s true.

Forum List

Back