Another Alt Right Hero Goes Full Putin Troll

Why do you want that? Do you even understand how fascist and disgusting it makes you look?

Do you even care? Probably not. After all, conservatives earn brownie points in their cult by pushing fascism, along with pushing wildly dishonest bothsiderism.
I see his point flew right over your head

When I point out how racist something was, getting even more racist is really not your best course of action.

Naturally, there won't be a peep of criticism from any conservatives here, even the "moderates". They're not all racists, but they do all welcome racists in the Republican party.
Which is as it should be, because we are the majority in this country. Doesn't this tell you that you might be better off elsewhere? I can't understand what keeps y'all here, losing over and over and over. You need an echo chamber, not a public forum.

Then that's all Candace should have said, instead of trying to bring BLM into it, and making up stories that the government is backing it. By politicizing a non-political issue, she demonstrated that she's just trying to score cheap political points off of it.
Yup. That pretty much destroys her credibility as anything but a shill.

When I point out how racist something was, getting even more racist is really not your best course of action.

Naturally, there won't be a peep of criticism from any conservatives here, even the "moderates". They're not all racists, but they do all welcome racists in the Republican party.
Wait trying to figure you out?

Are you finely trying posting normal..

Yea I apologize for the low blow, but some truth to it.

Forum List

Back