Another Alt Right Hero Goes Full Putin Troll

Putin doesn't give a shi-ite about Russians living abroad who might be targeted by the same fools who are pouring out bottles of vodka and avoiding Russian dressing. He doesn't care that his own troops are in a meat grinder and that his own people are being rounded up for protesting.

Libs need to give it a rest. Some young blacks are tired of the Democratic Party Plantation and they speak out about it. Given the screwing that the Dems have given Blacks for almost two hundred years now, that is understandable.

Don't worry, Lefties! The media is your safe space. Most media outlets will not cover any dissident black people anyway. If it weren't for liberals complaining about them, only watchers of Foxnews would have heard of them.
Yea because Republicans have been sooo good to black folks in America. Those same benevolent Republicans who don't want to sign a Voting Rights Bill into law, those same benevolent republicans who don't want police reform, tell me SF what major bill or policy have Republicans passed in the last 50yrs that has done anything for black folks?

I keep trying to discuss it, but you all won't. Instead of discussing the OP, you all keep faking stories about how all Democrats just mindlessly hate all Russians. That makes you look stupid and cowardly, not to mention making you look like willing Russian propagandists.

Don't try to push this phony bothersiderism to excuse Russia. And don't deny that's what you're doing. Your cult may be that stupid, but most people aren't.
:thup: :thup: :thup:

Yea because Republicans have been sooo good to black folks in America. Those same benevolent Republicans who don't want to sign a Voting Rights Bill into law, those same benevolent republicans who don't want police reform, tell me SF what major bill or policy have Republicans passed in the last 50yrs that has done anything for black folks?
How do you weigh who’s worse democrats or republicans.. welfare ?

Got your "I hate whitey and demand that whitey cannot hate back" list of talking points right there? You sound as if you were reading from a manual.

How do you weigh who’s worse democrats or republicans.. welfare ?
Well statistics show that black folks do better economically, in education, in the business, etc. when a Democrat is in the WH as compared to a Republican, so you tell me. Welfare? dumbass more whites have benefitted from welfare than black folks have. Tell me IamR what % of black folks would you say have ever been on welfare since you keep throwing that bullshit out there.

Forum List

Back