Another Alt Right Hero Goes Full Putin Troll

Here is why you lefties fully support attacking any perceived “Russian”:
View attachment 615786
They want to be able to attack anyone who is their political enemy. That’s why they call anyone who isn’t supporting this war as a “Russian agent”. Because we are the ultimate targets. The left hates normal Americans.
Who is this nut? One of your trump trash?

There's some fine patronizing racism coming from the right, saying that all blacks are stupid enough to be controlled by Democrats.

Last I checked, calling a whole race stupid is textbook racism. Naturally, it's a favorite tactic of the right. Then they wonder why blacks don't vote for them.
The left indoctrinated them through free Obama phones, free Biden crack pipes, alcohol in Chicago elections, liberal indoctrination schools/ camps what are we supposed to think?

I''m not the one who just tried to equate the Russian massacres with a case of grafitti.

That's your hero. And you're all here proudly announcing how much you agree.

So, the usual is happening.

You're acting in a morally reprehensible fashion.

When called on it, you you fling insults to deflect.

Please, continue. After all, it's not like you've ever been able to honestly debate any liberal on any topic, so don't start now.
The point is, we should have zero tolerance for scapegoating Including graffiti.

So bring back the Japanese concentration camps and instead round up all the Russian Americans?

That's after all all Democrat thing.
1647301140651.png
Interesting that you would make that claim when here are the words of a Left wing spokesperson who has the PERSONAL experience you never had.

Here is why you lefties fully support attacking any perceived “Russian”:
View attachment 615786
They want to be able to attack anyone who is their political enemy. That’s why they call anyone who isn’t supporting this war as a “Russian agent”. Because we are the ultimate targets. The left hates normal Americans.
Newsflash
“Normal Americans” do NOT Support Russia’s invasion of Ukraine

The point is, we should have zero tolerance for scapegoating Including graffiti.
Then that's all Candace should have said, instead of trying to bring BLM into it, and making up stories that the government is backing it. By politicizing a non-political issue, she demonstrated that she's just trying to score cheap political points off of it.

There's some fine patronizing racism coming from the right, saying that all blacks are stupid enough to be controlled by Democrats.

Last I checked, calling a whole race stupid is textbook racism. Naturally, it's a favorite tactic of the right. Then they wonder why blacks don't vote for them.
Who said this
“If you don’t vote for me, you ain’t black!”

Seriously
Watch Fox News please.

Uh....no, I am not going to watch FoxNews nor am I going to watch CNN. I do not watch news, it is the worst possible way to get information.

But hey, thanks for the link. I do not really keep up with ever stupid ass thing one of our elected officials says, I have a life to live and that would be a full time job

Forum List

Back