🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another American beheaded.

Sounds like the coalition has to make the Arabs and Kurds and Turks put boots on the ground.

We can't do that with a lot of troops anymore.

Sounds like the coalition has to make the Arabs and Kurds and Turks put boots on the ground.

We can't do that with a lot of troops anymore.
Seems like the Kurds are the only ones willing to stand up and fight ISIS if we don't want to send troops back in then we better start getting some more up to date weapons to the Kurds.

Or we can just not get involved.

I'm sad there are Americans who are over there, but it's not like anyone put a gun to their heads and sent them there.

I'm not seeing a compelling reason for us to fight ISIS if the people over there don't feel a need to.

Arm the Kurds to the teeth (Turks won't like that, but they are not helping in Syria as they should, so fuck em if they can't take a joke).

Obanana shouldn't have taken his stand against Assad. That was his major mistake. If banana man hadn't wanted to out piss President Putin he wouldn't have done it. Now innocent people will have to pay the price of obanana's ego.

golf-cartoon.jpg

ISIS seem to be doing everything they can to convince the US to send troops.

I don't think so... the ass in the White House already told them "NO BOOTS ON THE GROUND", but instead of LYING, as he almost always does, with this, he is keeping his word!

th

It seems to me they are doing this kind of stuff because they know we wont with nut jobs like this who can really say.

As long as isis beheads white guys obanana brain won't be moved. None of the victims look like obanana's son.

No one believes JoeB understands foreign policy at all.

Let the Muslims kill each other. Let the Turks and the Kurds kill each other.

They are openly daring the US to send troops.

The want us to send troops again.

And they are going to behead the first American soldier or airman they can get their hands on to see that we do get sucked into it again.

I don't think so... the ass in the White House already told them "NO BOOTS ON THE GROUND", but instead of LYING, as he almost always does, with this, he is keeping his word!

I'm sure no matter what he does, you'll find fault with it, Vagisil....

Yes, JoeBlowjob... the obomanations foreign policies are ROCK SOLID!

cb110514dAPC20141105044514.jpg

No one believes JoeB understands foreign policy at all.

Let the Muslims kill each other. Let the Turks and the Kurds kill each other.
The problem is, you lunatic, ISIS is killing Americans! Now to tell the truth, this last one killed was so scared he converted to muslim, and THEY STILL KILLED HIM! The proper thing to do is the GAS the entire region, killing all human life within ISIS's grasp. No need to make it radioactive, and that gas will disperse after a short time.

Forum List

Back