🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another American beheaded.

So when's the press conference for Obama to apologize to ISIS for all the nasty things being said about their hobby?
Note, they only started beheading as a hobby after Obungle called them the "JV".

They showed his ass who was JV, and who was varsity.

What a fuckin' idiot.

His taunting of ISIS turned out as well for him as his taunting of Dem candidates and their supporters.

No one believes JoeB understands foreign policy at all.

Let the Muslims kill each other. Let the Turks and the Kurds kill each other.
The problem is, you lunatic, ISIS is killing Americans! Now to tell the truth, this last one killed was so scared he converted to muslim, and THEY STILL KILLED HIM! The proper thing to do is the GAS the entire region, killing all human life within ISIS's grasp. No need to make it radioactive, and that gas will disperse after a short time.

Yes, we know that you admire Saddam and Adolf's methods.

No, we are not going to do that.

Laugh at Roardrunner's false logic above. We are going to let the Turks and Kurds and the Arabs fight each other. Dempsey, Hagel, and Obama are playing word games to give the far right and neo-cons hope, then kick them in the face.

The problem is, you lunatic, ISIS is killing Americans! Now to tell the truth, this last one killed was so scared he converted to muslim, and THEY STILL KILLED HIM! The proper thing to do is the GAS the entire region, killing all human life within ISIS's grasp. No need to make it radioactive, and that gas will disperse after a short time.

Then be prepared to die because of your POLITICAL CORRECTNESS! Here's Flakey's theme song!

Laugh at Roardrunner's false logic above. We are going to let the Turks and Kurds and the Arabs fight each other. Dempsey, Hagel, and Obama are playing word games to give the far right and neo-cons hope, then kick them in the face.
Muslims killing Muslims is fine with me, and if do-gooder Americans get caught up in it, too bad.

This whole thing is a Muslim schism wrapped in a Turkish/Persian battle to see who rules the Arabs.

It is not our business and we should let them fight to the last kid, like we should have done back in the days of the Iran/Iraq war.

Our problem is that they can wait centuries to settle scores, we want everything wrapped up in an election cycle or two.

[

"We" indicating the leadership of The Democrat Party of which Pajama-Jake is a charter member. No, we wouldn't expect any of that ilk to have any sort of spine.
Some people, like Arabs, Slavs and Chinese, need dictators to keep their worlds in harmony.

We see the mess removing dictators in Iraq, Libya and Egypt caused.

We should arm Assad, and let him restore order.

We should send Vigilante and HBH to go fight for Assad.

Seems the enemy of my enemy is my friend!

none-bashar_al_assad-president_obama-syria_crisis-syrian_civil_war-isil-gfon871_low.jpg

Yeah...I'm not sure I get ISIS' rationale here. This killing was clearly purely political. I mean there is no way they can spin this as having anything to do with Jihad, and was directly a "fuck you" at America. This cat was Muslim for fuck's sake! His only crime was that he happened to be an American citizen. I'm kinda curious how the rest of the Muslim world is reacting to this. I mean, before they did it, even Al Qaida was telling these guys they needed to let this cat go.

Ya know, when Al-Fucking-Qaida is saying, "Dude!!! What the fuck?!?!" that's the point at which you pretty much know you've gone off the rails...

Yeah that'll work. Hey remember when Ronnie Reagan had the crazy idea to let Muslims kill Russians in Afghanistan, and another crazy idea to sell weapons to both Saddam and the Iranians and let them fight it out?

Remind me, how did that work out again?

Hey, Jake, let's hear you whine about the "Neo-Cons" again, because you are starting to sound like one.

If you are an American why the fuck would you want to go to the Middle East anyway?

Seems to me if you're stupid enough to go there you almost deserve to have your head cut off.

The leader of the region and leader of the Islam and also the future leader of the World is Turkiye and you have to listen what Turkiye suggests to do.

We said airstrikes wont work but you didnt listen us.

We said that its needed to create a safe zone, you rejected it.

We said that without destroying Assad, these groups always will survive in Syria and again you rejected it.

Nowadays you have noticed that you need to do what Turkiye wanted you to do for a long time before.

The leader of the region and leader of the Islam and also the future leader of the World is Turkiye and you have to listen what Turkiye suggests to do.

We said airstrikes wont work but you didnt listen us.

We said that its needed to create a safe zone, you rejected it.

We said that without destroying Assad, these groups always will survive in Syria and again you rejected it.

Nowadays you have noticed that you need to do what Turkiye wanted you to do for a long time before.

Turkey is more than capable of doing these things themselves, but they want the Americans to do the hard lifting.

Sorry, the Ottoman Empire is gone and no one misses it.

Muslims killing Muslims is fine with me, and if do-gooder Americans get caught up in it, too bad.

This whole thing is a Muslim schism wrapped in a Turkish/Persian battle to see who rules the Arabs.

It is not our business and we should let them fight to the last kid, like we should have done back in the days of the Iran/Iraq war.

Our problem is that they can wait centuries to settle scores, we want everything wrapped up in an election cycle or two.

In the video they claim next they will behead Americans here in the US. Are we going to downplay this threat too? They seem to keep their word. This fight is on and has been on, this PC war is not going to defeat these fuckers. We have the weapons and forces to win but our leaders do not have the balls to face evil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back