Another angry white male Kills innocent people.

Here we now have another angry white male, Elliot Roger, who kills mostly white females,
because he feels that he has been neglected by these very white females in society.
We have a society that caters to these very white males, and then we have this situation
where everything just backfires. Who I to blaime here.
A misoygenistic white male gone berserk?.
Our a society that has brainwashed these male into thinking that they can have whatever they want.?!

It is only going to get worse as the white christian male is lashing out at his perceived loss of white privilege an white christian entitlement, some will go berserk as the demographic shift moves forward, It will be especially hard for the uneducated ones that bitterly cling to their gun an bibles .:eusa_whistle:

:lol: I would ove to know the name of the nun who beat the crap out of goono when he was a kid ! :lol:

Perhaps Sister Mary's fist and her five fingers?

More selective outrage from the hypocrite libby loons. A HUNDRED americans are killed every day on the highways by the psycho speeders and drunk drivers and text drivers but libs are cool with that.

More selective outrage from the hypocrite libby loons. A HUNDRED americans are killed every day on the highways by the psycho speeders and drunk drivers and text drivers but libs are cool with that.

Says the loon who wants to shoot them. To hell with a trial, eh, ShitSpreader? Let's just line 'em up outside the police station wall and execute 'em. :cuckoo:

Here we now have another angry white male,

No no, his middle name is Mohammad, and he's a Muslim
No no, his real name is Rastas O'dinga O'dinga, and he's "Micheal Jackson" black.
No no, he used a knife for some killings so guns have nothing to do with it
No No, His real name is Diego, and he's Mexican
No no, whites are superior so this is impossible
No no, it was "stand your ground"
No no, they attacked him

Absolutely any old shit, as long as it's not a white male American with legally owned guns.

Liberals seem to forget the killer started his killing spree with an assault knife.

My gawd, can I predict the moronic excuses, or what? :D

Here we now have another angry white male, Elliot Roger, who kills mostly white females,
because he feels that he has been neglected by these very white females in society.
We have a society that caters to these very white males, and then we have this situation
where everything just backfires. Who I to blaime here.
A misoygenistic white male gone berserk?.
Our a society that has brainwashed these male into thinking that they can have whatever they want.?!

I'd neg you for this absolute GARBAGE, but I see you're already in the red. No doubt for talking more of the same GARBAGE in the past.

So... later... dumbass fuck.

Dont be butthurt. Its the truth.

Leave it to the 2 digit IQ crowd!

Internet Declares Elliot Rodgers "Hot," Laments Death of "Attractive" Person

In a disturbing display of modern media, a number of people on Twitter, Facebook, and internet forums have lamented the fact that Elliot Rodger went on a killing spree. This is not because of the people he killed, but because he was "hot." Instead of focusing on the victims, these users talk about the attractiveness of a killer. Here is a brief compilation:.....

*Pundit Press ^

He killed six people. That's not even a good HOUR in Chicago and Detroit. If the slain were black, it would have been a reduction in violent crime.

And until the definition was changed by the gun grabbers. not even close to a 'mass' killing.

I think I'm getting it now. When whites kill it's because they're angry. When the thousands of blacks kill other blacks each year it's out of need or maybe a desire to mentor them. You know, the shooter needs the other guy's cooler sneakers or teaching them not to wear the wrong color clothing in their part of the hood.

I don't see where the color of his skin has anything to do with being the spoiled product of an entitled society.

anyone think if the kid had been a Muslim or black we'd be seeing all this crap like we are about, White people?

for some reason they have no problems being bigots against whites in this country

you people better wake up

Liberals seem to forget the killer started his killing spree with an assault knife.

Knife shmife...Sure he started out stabbing his roomies in his own place.."up close and personal"...
Then he went out and randomly shot at numerous strangers...Killing several.
I guess that's the advantage guns have for random killers: they get more "bang for their buck"...and it's not all that personal..therefor hard to predict and prevent.
Just a NRA approved outlet for all that anger and isolation endlessly generated in our society...

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Knife shmife...Sure he started out stabbing his roomies in his own place.."up close and personal"...
Then he went out and randomly shot at numerous strangers...Killing several.
I guess that's the advantage guns have for random killers: they get more "bang for their buck"...and it's not all that personal..therefor hard to predict and prevent.
Just a NRA approved outlet for all that anger and isolation endlessly generated in our society...

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Was he a member of the NRA? His pampered, feeling entitled lifestyle appears more leftist than NRA member. The NRA supports the Constitution.

Being entitled to pussy is more supported by leftwing lunacy.

BREAKING NEWS..............

This just in from CNN:

A nude woman was found floating in her bathtub, face down and dead. The bathtub had been filled with milk and corn flakes.

A police spokesman stated that they believe this murder was the work of a cereal killer.

The fact still remains, this is a white male who killed because he felt that white females were neglecting him. And also because he had a jealousy complex against black males.
Which is also the case in corporate America, a lot of jealous white male haters.!

The fact still remains, this is a white male who killed because he felt that white females were neglecting him. And also because he had a jealousy complex against black males.
Which is also the case in corporate America, a lot of jealous white male haters.!

The fact still remains, he wasn't white.

The fact still remains, he wasn't white.

Yeah he was. That was the white side of him killing blondes. Just like the POTUS says he is black this guy identified with being white.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back