Another angry white male Kills innocent people.

The fact still remains, this is a white male who killed because he felt that white females were neglecting him. And also because he had a jealousy complex against black males.
Which is also the case in corporate America, a lot of jealous white male haters.!

The fact still remains, he wasn't white.

Yeah he was. That was the white side of him killing blondes. Just like the POTUS says he is black this guy identified with being white.

You saw his college admission records? His census replies.

The fact still remains, he wasn't white.

Yeah he was. That was the white side of him killing blondes. Just like the POTUS says he is black this guy identified with being white.

Yes I did. He identified with being white. Hence the belief that he should have the prettiest blonds. Not only did he prefer them he thought they were his god given right to have and use as he deemed fit. Thats white guy entitlement all day long. Practically everyone with a brain can see that even without his census records.

“How could an inferior, ugly black boy be able to get a white girl and not me? I am beautiful, and I am half white myself. I am descended from British aristocracy. He is descended from slaves. I deserve it more.”

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...spree-experts-article-1.1806390#ixzz32xbsdHxd

Last edited:

Yes I did. He identified with being white. Hence the belief that he should have the prettiest blonds. Not only did he prefer them he thought they were his god given right to have and use as he deemed fit. Thats white guy entitlement all day long. Practically everyone with a brain can see that even without his census records.

Because only white people like blondes, right?

Stop lying, fuckface.

He thought he should have the prettiest blondes because a bunch of therapists told him for years that he was really good, hence the whinging about the damage to his self esteem when those blondes didn't fall all over him.

Stop lying, fuckface.

He thought he should have the prettiest blondes because a bunch of therapists told him for years that he was really good, hence the whinging about the damage to his self esteem when those blondes didn't fall all over him.

I see you have grown angry. Sorry but its all there in black and white. The guy identified as being a white male. You can pretend all day long but it wont change the facts.

Stop lying, fuckface.

I see you have grown angry. Sorry but its all there in black and white. The guy identified as being a white male. You can pretend all day long but it wont change the facts.

Where did he identify as a white male? Unlike you, I don't have the delusional access to his college application or his census data. I guess they don't give me that access because I am not a racist fuckwad, but it could simply be because you are a lying sack of shit.

“How could an inferior, ugly black boy be able to get a white girl and not me? I am beautiful, and I am half white myself. I am descended from British aristocracy. He is descended from slaves. I deserve it more.”

Read more: Racism played a role in Elliot Rodger's Santa Barbara murder spree: experts - NY Daily News

He identified as being a white male. Who was attracted to white blonde haired blue eyed
females. White males tend to react violently when the species of their race rejects them.
This can all be traced back to the iceage. If you read the book "The Iceman Inheritance",
this book will explain in greater detail the reasoning for this white male reaction to white
female rejection.

Stop lying, fuckface.

Where did he identify as a white male? Unlike you, I don't have the delusional access to his college application or his census data. I guess they don't give me that access because I am not a racist fuckwad, but it could simply be because you are a lying sack of shit.

I told you I saw that he identified as a white male and even gave you a link. You are a racist dickwad if you dont read to educate yourself.

I told you I saw that he identified as a white male and even gave you a link. You are a racist dickwad if you dont read to educate yourself.

The one where he said he was half white? Obama says the same thing, does that mean he identifies as white?

The one where he said he was half white? Obama says the same thing, does that mean he identifies as white?

which guy

the one where the media discribed the shooter

as a white native American

that one

eugene-smith.jpg

Judd said the shootings may have happened Saturday. Smith left the state after that and has now been located by authorities but is not in custody yet.

Judd said Smith, a former member ofthe Army's 82nd Airborne Division who served in Iraq and Afghanistan, suffers from Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) and had been Baker Acted in the past.

Smith is described as white with a Native American background. He is 5 foot 11 and 180 pounds and was last seen wearing fatigues. Officials said Smith is driving a beige Mercury Sable with the license plate 708MDB.

Read more here: Suspect in 3 Lakeland slayings captured in Tennessee | Crime | Bradenton Herald

Speaking of killing innocent people, what do you say of the abortion rate in america? A million innocent people killed by american women every year.

Forum List

Back