another Athiest Blogger Murdered

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan
Not just murdered but hacked. With a knife. By theists who dont like athiests and free speech. Happened in Bengladesh

Who is funding these bloggers who seem to only blog anti Islam stuff, with 85% Muslim pop , why are atheist going there to blog to begin with? To cause trouble, and I would bet the Zionist are funding the movement. I mean say one thing anti Islam or anti al Saud in SA and one gets lashings and or beheaded.

If these atheist activist want to go into a Muslim country and push atheism, then take what comes.

I would too. I bet if he does give us a link it won't say a word about the murderer being a Theist.

Not just murdered but hacked. With a knife. By theists who dont like athiests and free speech. Happened in Bengladesh

Got a link? I would like to see this

Nevermind. I found the story. Ok well it's fucking Bangladesh, brother. Going to a nation that embraces extremist Islam and saying "Muhammad sucks" is like bringing a hooker to an evangelical church. What the hell do you think is going to happen? This isn't about theists, it's about Islamic terrorism.

Gotta say, brother. Pretty lame when I have to provide the link to your OP. Shame.

Yet another Bangladeshi blogger hacked to death - CNN.com

Last edited:
is like bringing a hooker to an evangelical
church. What the hell do you think is going to
happen?

Half the guys squirm lower in their seats and the hooker saying hi to the pastor as she calls him by his first name and personal pet name?

Nevermind. I found the story. Ok well it's fucking Bangladesh, brother. Going to a nation that embraces extremist Islam and saying "Muhammad sucks" is like bringing a hooker to an evangelical church. What the hell do you think is going to happen? This isn't about theists, it's about Islamic terrorism.

Gotta say, brother. Pretty lame when I have to provide the link to your OP. Shame.

From this article:

Das was an atheist who contributed to Mukto Mona ("Free Thinkers"), the blog that Roy founded.

Mukto Mona contains sections titled "Science" and "Rationalism," and most of the articles hold science up to religion as a litmus test, which it invariably fails.

While Das was critical of fundamentalism, in Islam and other religions, and of the attacks on secular thinkers, he was mostly concerned with championing science.

He was the editor of a local science magazine, Jukti ("Reason"), and wrote several books, including one work on Charles Darwin.

In 2006, the blog awarded Das its Rationalist Award for his "deep and courageous interest in spreading secular & humanist ideals and messages in a place which is not only remote, but doesn't have even a handful of rationalists."
The (second) video says he blogged for a site described as "a congregation of free thinkers, rationalists, skeptics and atheists".

From this article:

Das was an atheist who contributed to Mukto Mona ("Free Thinkers"), the blog that Roy founded.

Mukto Mona contains sections titled "Science" and "Rationalism," and most of the articles hold science up to religion as a litmus test, which it invariably fails.

While Das was critical of fundamentalism, in Islam and other religions, and of the attacks on secular thinkers, he was mostly concerned with championing science.

He was the editor of a local science magazine, Jukti ("Reason"), and wrote several books, including one work on Charles Darwin.

In 2006, the blog awarded Das its Rationalist Award for his "deep and courageous interest in spreading secular & humanist ideals and messages in a place which is not only remote, but doesn't have even a handful of rationalists."
The (second) video says he blogged for a site described as "a congregation of free thinkers, rationalists, skeptics and atheists".

The point is that Sealy was generalizing. He didn't say "Islamic extremists hack an atheist to death", he said "theists". Technically true, but deceptive. It suggests that the problem is indicative of the religious community in general instead of an extremist element in an extremist environment.

From this article:

The point is that Sealy was generalizing. He didn't say "Islamic extremists hack an atheist to death", he said "theists". Technically true, but deceptive. It suggests that the problem is indicative of the religious community in general instead of an extremist element in an extremist environment.

More like another anti-Muslim blogger was killed by Muslims, dude. It's not the Christians, Jews, Hindus or whomever going around killing these bloggers.

It's still unhinged zealot religious fanaticism, is it not?

The denomination is of little relevance. Fanaticism is fanaticism. The OP left a lot out, but his assessment of "theists who dont like athiests and free speech" does in fact hold true. Sometimes we have to stop looking at the tree and see the forest it's part of.

The denomination is secondary. Fanaticism is fanaticism.

I have no doubt that seeing it that way serves your extreme bias. But no, it's not the same. Muslims are easily the most violent religious group; and this so because their core beliefs are rooted in murder. So, no it's not the same; and for that matter it's not anything 'unhinged.' These guys are/were practicing what their beliefs say in black and white.

Those darned theists. If only there were some way to partition this group of 6 billion into smaller and more homogenous groups. Alas, there isn't. :oops:

I'll be sure to throw a rock or two at the next theist I see.

I have no doubt that seeing it that way serves your extreme bias. But no, it's not the same. Muslims are easily the most violent religious group; and this so because their core beliefs are rooted in murder. So, no it's not the same; and for that matter it's not anything 'unhinged.' These guys are/were practicing what their beliefs say in black and white.

I love the irony of how the third sentence here stabs the first sentence in the back. :lmao:

shoot-foot.gif

that's just par for the course with sillyboob...

Those darned theists. If only there were some way to partition this group of 6 billion into smaller and more homogenous groups. Alas, there isn't. :oops:

I'll be sure to throw a rock or two at the next theist I see.

Make 'em tell you how old the rock is first. ;)

I love the irony of how the third sentence here stabs the first sentence in the back. :lmao:

shoot-foot.gif
Yea, I wouldn't have tried to explain your lame assertion either. But then again, I wouldn't have made the lame assertion in the first place.

From this article:

More like another anti-Muslim blogger was killed by Muslims, dude. It's not the Christians, Jews, Hindus or whomever going around killing these bloggers.

The denomination is of little relevance. Fanaticism is fanaticism. The OP left a lot out, but his assessment of "theists who dont like athiests and free speech" does in fact hold true. Sometimes we have to stop looking at the tree and see the forest it's part of.

There IS a difference though. Christians, in general, as well as Buddhists and Hindu's, don't resort to extremist violence like Muslims do. Color me unsurprised that you ignore the difference.

From this article:

Seriously? That's your argument? Apples and hemlock are both plants. Do you think the fact that one provides nutrition to your body while the other will kill you has an relevance to what you should eat? Derp.

Really journalist without walls is not about being able to report the news anymore they have another organization about free speech where they send activist in to promote free speech.

The have the Israel IDF listed a bad on their site, but took Hamas off as bad. Just like Keller and the incident in Texas these people are going into countries and doing their best to make Muslims look like nut cases, (which some are of course) , just like the France incident. They antagonize to the point that even though they get death notices they continue on with their " making fun of Islam " writings.

Forum List

Back