another Athiest Blogger Murdered

Pogo
You have to be the most mind numbing poster on USMB.

And don't flatter yourself on the "likes to watch"; some of us aren't on this site every minute from sun up to sundown making lame mind numbing arguments. And in the second place, nobody likes to watch you post.

The implication would be, yes. He didn't expressly state that though. But you gotta admit, as a pithy teaser title, it worked.

His one-line OP content is completely true -- he just declined to go into finger-pointing detail that the Gasbags like to deflect into in their particular obsession.

Yeah I too noticed he took a quick exit and left us to do the work.

There's nothing pithy about your mind numbing incoherent blather.

Still butthurt on getting schooled? :itsok:

Dude, you started with a false premise, made unfounded slights, followed-up with lame out of place lectures on fallacies, and ended with delusional claim of triumph. If you call that a school(ing) then you must've of gotten your accreditation from Retards R' Us.

Who is funding these bloggers who seem to only blog anti Islam stuff, with 85% Muslim pop , why are atheist going there to blog to begin with? To cause trouble, and I would bet the Zionist are funding the movement. I mean say one thing anti Islam or anti al Saud in SA and one gets lashings and or beheaded.

If these atheist activist want to go into a Muslim country and push atheism, then take what comes.
What if we try to push atheism in america?

My boss said Muslims are like we were hundreds of years ago protestants and catholics killing each other.

Not just murdered but hacked. With a knife. By theists who dont like athiests and free speech. Happened in Bengladesh

Got a link? I would like to see this

Nevermind. I found the story. Ok well it's fucking Bangladesh, brother. Going to a nation that embraces extremist Islam and saying "Muhammad sucks" is like bringing a hooker to an evangelical church. What the hell do you think is going to happen? This isn't about theists, it's about Islamic terrorism.

Gotta say, brother. Pretty lame when I have to provide the link to your OP. Shame.

Yet another Bangladeshi blogger hacked to death - CNN.com
Its a moderate muslim country actually. The point is theists murdering for their lord.

I told you religion and belief in god is bad for you.

Not just murdered but hacked. With a knife. By theists who dont like athiests and free speech. Happened in Bengladesh

Google it

Dude, you're the OP. Act like it. If an OP is asked for a link, he should give one or at least give a reason as to why not. "Google it" is chicken sh*t.

But given your sorry OP in the first place.....
I'm on a smart phone. Go look it up stupid.

Google it

Dude, you're the OP. Act like it. If an OP is asked for a link, he should give one or at least give a reason as to why not. "Google it" is chicken sh*t.

But given your sorry OP in the first place.....
I'm on a smart phone. Go look it up stupid.

I already know the story, dude. That's not the fucking point. That's what you should have said in the first place was the point.

And to reiterate, your OP is shit.

Nevermind. I found the story. Ok well it's fucking Bangladesh, brother. Going to a nation that embraces extremist Islam and saying "Muhammad sucks" is like bringing a hooker to an evangelical church. What the hell do you think is going to happen? This isn't about theists, it's about Islamic terrorism.

Gotta say, brother. Pretty lame when I have to provide the link to your OP. Shame.

From this article:

Das was an atheist who contributed to Mukto Mona ("Free Thinkers"), the blog that Roy founded.

Mukto Mona contains sections titled "Science" and "Rationalism," and most of the articles hold science up to religion as a litmus test, which it invariably fails.

While Das was critical of fundamentalism, in Islam and other religions, and of the attacks on secular thinkers, he was mostly concerned with championing science.

He was the editor of a local science magazine, Jukti ("Reason"), and wrote several books, including one work on Charles Darwin.

In 2006, the blog awarded Das its Rationalist Award for his "deep and courageous interest in spreading secular & humanist ideals and messages in a place which is not only remote, but doesn't have even a handful of rationalists."
The (second) video says he blogged for a site described as "a congregation of free thinkers, rationalists, skeptics and atheists".

The point is that Sealy was generalizing. He didn't say "Islamic extremists hack an atheist to death", he said "theists". Technically true, but deceptive. It suggests that the problem is indicative of the religious community in general instead of an extremist element in an extremist environment.
Shows how crazy and stupid and evil people get over this god character.

From this article:

Das was an atheist who contributed to Mukto Mona ("Free Thinkers"), the blog that Roy founded.

Mukto Mona contains sections titled "Science" and "Rationalism," and most of the articles hold science up to religion as a litmus test, which it invariably fails.

While Das was critical of fundamentalism, in Islam and other religions, and of the attacks on secular thinkers, he was mostly concerned with championing science.

He was the editor of a local science magazine, Jukti ("Reason"), and wrote several books, including one work on Charles Darwin.

In 2006, the blog awarded Das its Rationalist Award for his "deep and courageous interest in spreading secular & humanist ideals and messages in a place which is not only remote, but doesn't have even a handful of rationalists."
The (second) video says he blogged for a site described as "a congregation of free thinkers, rationalists, skeptics and atheists".
This is how christians suppressed science not too long ago. The catholic church burned Giordano Bruno for talking science logic and reason.

From this article:

The point is that Sealy was generalizing. He didn't say "Islamic extremists hack an atheist to death", he said "theists". Technically true, but deceptive. It suggests that the problem is indicative of the religious community in general instead of an extremist element in an extremist environment.

More like another anti-Muslim blogger was killed by Muslims, dude. It's not the Christians, Jews, Hindus or whomever going around killing these bloggers.

It's still unhinged zealot religious fanaticism, is it not?

The denomination is of little relevance. Fanaticism is fanaticism. The OP left a lot out, but his assessment of "theists who dont like athiests and free speech" does in fact hold true. Sometimes we have to stop looking at the tree and see the forest it's part of.

There IS a difference though. Christians, in general, as well as Buddhists and Hindu's, don't resort to extremist violence like Muslims do. Color me unsurprised that you ignore the difference.
We dont anymore but we use to. You guys just dont like Muslims giving you theists a bad wrap. They are just an extreme version of your irrationalism. Did god really talk to Mohammad or Joseph smith? Oh but he did talk to your ancestors? I doubt it.

We dont anymore but we use to. You guys just dont like Muslims giving you theists a bad wrap. They are just an extreme version of your irrationalism. Did god really talk to Mohammad or Joseph smith? Oh but he did talk to your ancestors? I doubt it.

This is an irrational argument. Just cos you have contempt/disbelief doesn't justify pretending that Muslim murderers are acting the same as believers of other religions. Seriously, this is critical thinking 101. It'd be as rational as me saying that it's good to be a believer otherwise one would be a dumb ass like sealybobo.

From this article:

More like another anti-Muslim blogger was killed by Muslims, dude. It's not the Christians, Jews, Hindus or whomever going around killing these bloggers.

It's still unhinged zealot religious fanaticism, is it not?

The denomination is of little relevance. Fanaticism is fanaticism. The OP left a lot out, but his assessment of "theists who dont like athiests and free speech" does in fact hold true. Sometimes we have to stop looking at the tree and see the forest it's part of.

As I said. Technically, his statement is true, but it is an attempt to deceive. It's like saying "see his black lady who posted on facebook that all cops should die? Well that's what she said and she is black so all black people must feel that all cops should die". Sealy is pointing to an extremist fringe element in an extremist environment and categorizing the religious community as whole.
You aren't all that level of stupid. I'm just trying to show how belief in god isnt always good for people. How about you christians who didnt feel bad tiller the abortion doctor was murdered?

From this article:

This is how christians suppressed science not too long ago. The catholic church burned Giordano Bruno for talking science logic and reason.

The catholic church was a political entity that hijacked Christianity.

This is an irrational argument. Just cos you have contempt/disbelief doesn't justify pretending that Muslim murderers are acting the same as believers of other religions. Seriously, this is critical thinking 101. It'd be as rational as me saying that it's good to be a believer otherwise one would be a dumb ass like sealybobo.
You guys blow up abortion clinics and invade Arab countries to defend Israel because god told you to!

From this article:

The catholic church was a political entity that hijacked Christianity.

You mean they invented christianity? They were the first church.

Forum List

Back