Another athlete dies from heart attack while competing…43-year old tennis player, Ryan Vannah, in the middle of a match.

You think that he thought heart issues didnt occur until 2021? You are a fucking idiot if you believe that weird shit.

I think he truly believes there was no such thing as Sudden Adult Death Syndrome before 2021.

His every post supports this.

How about just some basic stats supporting your positoin?

I did not force anyone to do anything. Do a search and you can find a 1000 post from me being against Govt mandates.
Basic facts like young athletes dropping dead every day?

I think he truly believes there was no such thing as Sudden Adult Death Syndrome before 2021.

His every post supports this.
You "think". You think all kinds of stupid shit. We can just add this one to the list.

How about just some basic stats supporting your positoin?

I did not force anyone to do anything. Do a search and you can find a 1000 post from me being against Govt mandates.
When i say "you", i obviously mean dems. You know, those loser shit stains that you support every moment of every day?

It truly has always happened. A friend of mine daughter fell over dead...in 1995 or somewhere around there.
Hey dipshit, no one is saying heart attacks never happened before. No one is saying athletes never died before either. We are talking about a MASSIVE influx of these events occurring this past year or so.

The MVA death being declared covid death was never the case. Simply a made up thing from the antivaxxers.
Just because you type something in a post, doesnt mean its true. I have little faith that anything you say is correct.

uh huh

a year or so ago, the medical community declared everything they could a 'covid death'

~S~
Prove it. I actually did a little research on this and even have several friends who declare cause of death. And I know these Drs well enough to know for sure they would not lie to me. Your claim is BS. Cause of death was determined exactly the same during covid as it was before and after.

Basic facts like young athletes dropping dead every day?

Like your claim it is happening now more than prior to 2020.

You know, those loser shit stains that you support every moment of every day?

And I have asked you and 100 other people to give an example of me doing so and you can never do it.

Seems all you are capable of is making claims you cannot support.

We are talking about a MASSIVE influx of these events occurring this past year or so.
quote-you-may-be-an-undigested-bit-of-beef-a-blot-of-mustard-a-crumb-of-cheese-a-fragment-charles-dickens-34-33-64.jpg

~S~

Prove it. I actually did a little research on this and even have several friends who declare cause of death. And I know these Drs well enough to know for sure they would not lie to me. Your claim is BS. Cause of death was determined exactly the same during covid as it was before and after.

Like your claim it is happening now more than prior to 2020.

And I have asked you and 100 other people to give an example of me doing so and you can never do it.

Seems all you are capable of is making claims you cannot support.
I have heard claims that we went from like 20 athlete deaths in a year to like 1500 deaths. There are a bunch of left wing sources that will say thast this claim is fake, but they dont do any of the work required to prove that its fake, plus left wing sources are obviously dishonest, especially when it comes to COVID and politics.

Im the smart one who is going to wait for the proof that is almost certainly to come and show that i am right. You lefties have been wrong about EVERYTHING related to COVID. EVERYTHING!

Saturday, July 18th 2020

That's because under Trump hospitals were being paid for Covid deaths.

Forum List

Back