Another athlete dies from heart attack while competing…43-year old tennis player, Ryan Vannah, in the middle of a match.

Funny in your story to prove your point it says "it is unclear if the MVA was removed from the list" and even if this is right N=1. Very weak. If what you say is true there should be some big numbers out there. Show me.

I have heard claims that we went from like 20 athlete deaths in a year to like 1500 deaths. There are a bunch of left wing sources that will say thast this claim is fake, but they dont do any of the work required to prove that its fake, plus left wing sources are obviously dishonest, especially when it comes to COVID and politics.

Im the smart one who is going to wait for the proof that is almost certainly to come and show that i am right. You lefties have been wrong about EVERYTHING related to COVID. EVERYTHING!
There are scientific data bases you can check, but hey, what is the point? You already know.

Like your claim it is happening now more than prior to 2020.

And I have asked you and 100 other people to give an example of me doing so and you can never do it.

Seems all you are capable of is making claims you cannot support.
Youre defending the right now! :cuckoo:

Then give the stats. It is is that MASSIVE it should be easy as pie to give evidence of.

Yet you cannot do it.

Why is that?
Have you or have you not noticed a SHITLOAD of heart attack stories recently?

Saturday, July 18th 2020

That's because under Trump hospitals were being paid for Covid deaths.
Actually this is really not the case. COVID patients cost more because they were sicker, but there was not a covid bonus.

There are scientific data bases you can check, but hey, what is the point? You already know.
A database requires a lot of time in order to log all the numbers. Stop being a dumb fuck and come back to reality.

I do not care what you heard, I care what you can support.
I cant support anything at this moment. The studies havent been done. Thats the other thing, this is a super easy study that any college could do, yet none of these colleges will touch it. Dont you find that curious?

Thats the problem with left wingers. You factor in politics with your "science".

Youre defending the right now!

No I am not. This has nothing to do with Dems or Repubs.

Have you or have you not noticed a SHITLOAD of heart attack stories recently?

Yes I have. We now have sources scouring the web looking for every case and telling you about it. This did not happen in the past so you never heard about them.

Normally unless you lived in Vegas you would never have known about some 43 year old recreational tennis player having a heart attack. But now you are being told about each and every one.

No I am not. This has nothing to do with Dems or Repubs.

Yes I have. We now have sources scouring the web looking for every case and telling you about it. This did not happen in the past so you never heard about them.

Normally unless you lived in Vegas you would never have known about some 43 year old recreational tennis player having a heart attack. But now you are being told about each and every one.
No, we have always reported when an athlete dies on the field. It has ALWAYS been huge news. We are seeing WAY the fuck more of these stories now.

I cant support anything at this moment.

Yet you attack me for not buying into the panic that you openly admit you cannot support.

Thats the problem with left wingers. You factor in politics with your "science".

I am not a left winger and this has nothing to do with politics.

I am asking for the data to support your claim. That is not a political thing, it is a human thing

Actually this is really not the case. COVID patients cost more because they were sicker, but there was not a covid bonus.

Unlike others in not supporting their positions.

Government pays hospitals more money for Covid-19 patients than non-Covid patients

It is true that a section of the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (or the CARES Act) calls for higher compensation from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) for the care of patients with a primary or secondary diagnosis of COVID-19. Contrary to what the posts claim, however, the measure is found in Section 3710, not 4409, and the increase is 20%, not 15%.

Partly false claim: Hospitals get compensated 15% more when they admit, discharge, or lose a patient to COVID-19; New York City hospitals are inflating their case numbers to take advantage

Yet you attack me for not buying into the panic that you openly admit you cannot support.

I am not a left winger and this has nothing to do with politics.

I am asking for the data to support your claim. That is not a political thing, it is a human thing
I attack you for dismissing it without any evidence. You refuse to even consider that its a possibility.

No, we have always reported when an athlete dies on the field. It has ALWAYS been huge news. We are seeing WAY the fuck more of these stories now.

No, it has not always been national news when some 43 year old recreational tennis player dies.

In the US more than 650,000 people a year die for heart issues, and now you are claiming those are all national news?

I attack you for dismissing it without any evidence. You refuse to even consider that its a possibility.

I dismiss everything there is no evidence for.

I am a data geek by trade, show me the data or it is dismissed.

Unlike others in not supporting their positions.

Government pays hospitals more money for Covid-19 patients than non-Covid patients

It is true that a section of the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (or the CARES Act) calls for higher compensation from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) for the care of patients with a primary or secondary diagnosis of COVID-19. Contrary to what the posts claim, however, the measure is found in Section 3710, not 4409, and the increase is 20%, not 15%.

Partly false claim: Hospitals get compensated 15% more when they admit, discharge, or lose a patient to COVID-19; New York City hospitals are inflating their case numbers to take advantage
Because they were sicker.

Yes, heart issues have always existed. Im not sure what that has to do with this massive new influx of ultra healthy young people dropping dead. Why are you dismissing this possibility so wrecklessly? Do you think dems are going to look fucking terrible if it turns out that the vaccine is killing people? You would be right if thats the case.

He's a troll, and not a good one

No, it has not always been national news when some 43 year old recreational tennis player dies.

In the US more than 650,000 people a year die for heart issues, and now you are claiming those are all national news?
Those werent a bunch of young athletes in their prime.

Forum List

Back