Another BIG weekend for Dems in Chicago: 56 shot, 11 killed - plus bonus 8 kids shot!

Two questions:

Why do RWNJs use Chicago as their benchmark? Are they so stupid as to still believe Chicago has strict gun control laws?

And why do always take such gleeful enjoyment in reporting dead children? Especially dead Black children?

Okay, that's sorta but not really three questions.
Probably because chicago banned guns for over 10 plus years

If that had been Blacks, law enforcement would have mowed them down.

Since its white terrorists, scum congress says the broken windows, stolen items, damaged and even that they shit on the floor - that's just tourists.

1626730322841.png

Then that's what the police should have done last year in all the cities that had insurrections occurring in them and billions in damages would not have happened.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Just the way they want it. Virtually all victims were black or brown. Their lives don't matter to the left.

Fifty-six people were shot, 11 of them fatally, during the weekend in Mayor Lori Lightfoot’s (D) Chicago.

Breitbart News reported at least 25 people were shot Friday into Saturday night alone, and three of those shooting victims succumbed to their wounds.

On Monday morning ABC 7 / Chicago Sun-Times noted the number of shooting victims had risen to 56, with 11 dead.

Six people were shot in one incident late Saturday “in the 5000-block of West Ohio Street.” The individuals were standing outside a location where a party had been held when someone inside an SUV opened fire on them. One of the wounded was a 12-year-old girl.

Another one of the wounded was a 15-year-old girl.

Hours later, an eight-year-old boy was shot while riding in a vehicle with a 28-year-old male “in the 2000-block of West 83rd Street.” Both the boy and the driver were shot, but neither received life-threatening injuries.

The violence of the weekend in a continuation of the death and mayhem plaguing Democrat-controlled Chicago this year.

One person in my city was shot friday. Since we are 1/60th the population of Chicago, that puts us ahead of them on a per capita basis.

Just the way they want it. Virtually all victims were black or brown. Their lives don't matter to the left.

Fifty-six people were shot, 11 of them fatally, during the weekend in Mayor Lori Lightfoot’s (D) Chicago.

Breitbart News reported at least 25 people were shot Friday into Saturday night alone, and three of those shooting victims succumbed to their wounds.

On Monday morning ABC 7 / Chicago Sun-Times noted the number of shooting victims had risen to 56, with 11 dead.

Six people were shot in one incident late Saturday “in the 5000-block of West Ohio Street.” The individuals were standing outside a location where a party had been held when someone inside an SUV opened fire on them. One of the wounded was a 12-year-old girl.

Another one of the wounded was a 15-year-old girl.

Hours later, an eight-year-old boy was shot while riding in a vehicle with a 28-year-old male “in the 2000-block of West 83rd Street.” Both the boy and the driver were shot, but neither received life-threatening injuries.

The violence of the weekend in a continuation of the death and mayhem plaguing Democrat-controlled Chicago this year.
Why is it a big weekend for Dems and not for all Chicagans or Americans or earthlings?

Most Americans (of all ethnicities) no doubt just tune out whenever they hear news about the senseless violence in that city.

They realize that situation there is hopeless.

Do the media tell us every day that the Sun sets in the west?

So why should the media tell us every day that young gentlemen in that city have gunned down some more people?

Are they so stupid as to still believe Chicago has strict gun control laws?
Care to cite a link that proves their gun laws have become less strict? They complain that it's illegal guns coming in from outside the city. No doubt that's true. The assholes don't seem bright enough to grasp that if they had the same laws for the whole country, it WOULD STILL BE TRUE.

The ultimate irony is that supporters of the 'Black Lives Matter' organization don't care about Blacks being killed unless it is by a Cop. Even the innocent Black kids being murdered doesn't seem to bother them in the least. I don't get it.
Maybe it's because BLM, and other black swine can get fucking rich suing the city, when a white cop kills a black criminal.

But there's no money to be made by suing a bunch of worthless hood rats. So, who gives a fuck about how many of them get murdered. Not blm, that's for sure. And not the black.lawyers and money- grubbing black preachers. They're all in it for the money, too.

In truth, no one gives a good fuck about the sewer rats in the hood. They have zero monetary value, to anyone.

Maybe it's because BLM, and other black swine can get fucking rich suing the city, when a white cop kills a black criminal.

But there's no money to be made by suing a bunch of worthless hood rats. So, who gives a fuck about how many of them get murdered. Not blm, that's for sure. And not the black.lawyers and money- grubbing black preachers. They're all in it for the money, too.

In truth, no one gives a good fuck about the sewer rats in the hood. They have zero monetary value, to anyone.
It is not just poor black ghetto people, drug and crime thugs. It is also normal hardworking black families and single mothers that lose loved ones, including children. It is a pitiful situation. You are correct that BLM does not give a damn, because you cannot raise donations or affect their agenda with any black on black crime.
It seems to spreads into black and mixed neighborhoods. I suspect as the ones that advance, think they are moving out of it, but no. It looks like it comes with them as they still have many friends and relatives in what you and I might think of as demilitarized zones. Going to or through them would be the farthest thing from our minds in the daytime, and no travel zones at night. It is a serious problem in the black culture and black communities.
I am not black and have no clue how people outside that culture can affect it. I don't really think they can. The only thing I can think, is if they ever get up and get out, put many miles in between and never, ever go back. Don't go for birthdays, holidays, high school graduations, weddings, funerals, parties or anything else that draws a mix from inside and outside the community. I have seen it happen right in from this neighborhood, when a young man who had gotten his act together, went to a party in the old neighborhood in a nearby town and took two rounds in the back, though he wasn't doing anything. He was the bread winner of that family. They moved shortly after that. I think back to the area they came from. Getting up and getting out only lasted about 3 years. This is what I saw down here, I can only imagine what it is like in the inner city, as I sure ain't going to go find out.

To Luddy and those of his ilk, Chicago deaths aren't so bad. Don't point it out or complain. The deaths, even of children are within acceptable limits.

More Black people killed by Black on Black crime in Chicago per year than annual military death casualties of Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria combined....

**********​
I guess their lives only matter when there is a police officer involved. You know those 11 incidents per year. The other 4,200 shootings don't matter. What a joke.

Two questions:

Why do RWNJs use Chicago as their benchmark? Are they so stupid as to still believe Chicago has strict gun control laws?

And why do always take such gleeful enjoyment in reporting dead children? Especially dead Black children?

Okay, that's sorta but not really three questions.

It has been that way for decades, Chicago has been under the Democrat boot since 1931.

It is not just poor black ghetto people, drug and crime thugs. It is also normal hardworking black families and single mothers that lose loved ones, including children. It is a pitiful situation. You are correct that BLM does not give a damn, because you cannot raise donations or affect their agenda with any black on black crime.
It seems to spreads into black and mixed neighborhoods. I suspect as the ones that advance, think they are moving out of it, but no. It looks like it comes with them as they still have many friends and relatives in what you and I might think of as demilitarized zones. Going to or through them would be the farthest thing from our minds in the daytime, and no travel zones at night. It is a serious problem in the black culture and black communities.
I am not black and have no clue how people outside that culture can affect it. I don't really think they can. The only thing I can think, is if they ever get up and get out, put many miles in between and never, ever go back. Don't go for birthdays, holidays, high school graduations, weddings, funerals, parties or anything else that draws a mix from inside and outside the community. I have seen it happen right in from this neighborhood, when a young man who had gotten his act together, went to a party in the old neighborhood in a nearby town and took two rounds in the back, though he wasn't doing anything. He was the bread winner of that family. They moved shortly after that. I think back to the area they came from. Getting up and getting out only lasted about 3 years. This is what I saw down here, I can only imagine what it is like in the inner city, as I sure ain't going to go find out.
By normal hardworking black families do you mean the 20% of the time the man lives with the children he created, is employed and no criminal record which brings us to 8%.
Pretty pitiful “norm”
You have once again presented as fact what you feelings wish it really was.

Did you ever notice that far tighters will blame democrats for any shootings or crimes that happened in the state that is heavily democratic, but they will never why that same logic to republican-controlled states and cities.

you never see Republicans and their supporters accepting blame for high crime rates and high shooting rates in Florida for example. the hypocrisy on the right when it comes to blaming the Democrats for all crimes in Democratic states ball accepting no responsibility for any crimes in States they control is halarious.

By normal hardworking black families do you mean the 20% of the time the man lives with the children he created, is employed and no criminal record which brings us to 8%.
Pretty pitiful “norm”
You have once again presented as fact what you feelings wish it really was.
Yep. That is who I am talking about, but would be surprised if their numbers were actually that low, but it could be. I have only gotten as far into that area as East Chicago (grandmother was lost when I was a kid, but I knew enough to navigate her the heck out of there and back to an interstate like highway) and O'Hare airport, which I didn't like either.

Did you ever notice that far tighters will blame democrats for any shootings or crimes that happened in the state that is heavily democratic, but they will never why that same logic to republican-controlled states and cities.

you never see Republicans and their supporters accepting blame for high crime rates and high shooting rates in Florida for example. the hypocrisy on the right when it comes to blaming the Democrats for all crimes in Democratic states ball accepting no responsibility for any crimes in States they control is halarious.
I thought deny, deny, deny and attack, attack, attack were just part and parcel to trumpian thought pattern, regardless of facts or evidence.

Link?

Forum List

Back