Another black hacks to death a white jogger just for the hell of it. Usual media blackout follows

It would be if the races were reversed. Within hours of it happening, people like you would have labeled the white person a racist.
And people like you would immediately scramble to label the black guy a thug who likely deserved it.

Not unless he was a thug.
Like the 12 year old in Cleveland...

You mean the one that had the orange piece removed making something appear as a REAL gun?
And he weighed 250 lbs. of course.
Yeah and the large jogger who was in a fight once 10 years ago and spent a night in jail. You know you'd be saying that shit if colors were reversed.

And people like you would immediately scramble to label the black guy a thug who likely deserved it.

You mean the one that had the orange piece removed making something appear as a REAL gun?
Yeah and the large jogger who was in a fight once 10 years ago and spent a night in jail. You know you'd be saying that shit if colors were reversed.

You know I would? Proof please.

Past behavior. All you conservatives immediately assume black people are guilty. No reason to think this time would be any different.

Past behavior. All you conservatives immediately assume black people are guilty. No reason to think this time would be any different.

A statement that includes ALL immediately discounts the claim.

All you Liberals immediately assume white people are racist.

I assume all social conservatives are racist. Of any color. Usually I'm right.

When you ASSume, you can't be anything but wrong.

The guy was mentally ill it seems, to bad for the murder victim. So what part of this story is funny to you ?
Whenever you see Ashtara post that dancing emoticon, you know a white person has been murdered. Shes the most violence loving racist on this forum, and thats saying a lot.

My inherent and Natural attraction and love towards chaos and violence has nothing to with racism and everything to do with misanthropy and sadism. I despise all of you equally ;-D

The police and reporters repeatedly stated 'it was a random attack', 'it was a random attack'. It was not a random attack. These random attacks on White people are occurring in this country in numbers never seen before, but remember that is a random pattern.

Got that right. It was random only in the sense that the killer didn't care what white person he killed. But it had to be a whitey.

YOU are the one who supports affirmative action and that makes you the white-hating racist. Conservatives believe in equal opportunity.

The guy was mentally ill it seems, to bad for the murder victim. So what part of this story is funny to you ?
Whenever you see Ashtara post that dancing emoticon, you know a white person has been murdered. Shes the most violence loving racist on this forum, and thats saying a lot.

My inherent and Natural attraction and love towards chaos and violence has nothing to with racism and everything to do with misanthropy and sadism. I despise all of you equally ;-D
Direct us to one post you made with a dancing emoticon about a dead black person. No such post exists, therefore you are a racist AND a liar.

Forum List

Back