Another Black Loser Gets Shot By Police - Jacob Blake Deserved What He Got

Cops for years got away with breaking the law. Turn about is fair play.
So you think just because some cops in the past did wrong things it justifies attacking other innocent cops today? You are the epitome of an idiot.

Absolutely not. That's why it's so important to weed out the cops who can't do the job without killing unarmed people.

You keep ignoring it, but it's a flash second to grab a gun and shoot a cop dead. You keep ignoring that.

Nope. Already answered you. The cops should have never let him open the door to his car. They fucked up. Now their facing attempted murder charges. Which is really, kind of unfair. Clearly their training didn't prepare them for this.

Why shouldn't they have allowed him to open his door?

Kaz is making excuses for shooting him seven times, in the back, at point blank range, in front of his children. He claims the cops thought he was reaching for a gun.

There's nothing at all wrong with him opening his door, unless he was going for a gun. If that's what the cops were worried bout, they should have never let him open the door. Kaz is just dancing. Anything to defend the home team.

When you say things like "in front of his children" you show that you're appealing to emotion, not logic.

Why did he defy cops in front of his children? What a terrible example that was

Again, why was he not allowed to get in his car and leave?

Because the police discovered that there was a warrant for his arrest...

When? How? He had no obligation to tell them anything. He had committed no crime.

Yes, he did. There was an open warrant out for his arrest which had absolutely nothing to do with this incident...

He had committed no crime in breaking up a fight. He is free to leave.

That's what the cops had to sort out. Being in the middle of a fight is clearly probable cause

Breaking up a fight is not illegal. The police are not providing any sort of alternative situation. They do when it tends to exonerate them. They don't when it doesn't.

And if the cops did something wrong, then he should follow up later. Not ignore them and put them in a life threatening situation by going into his car where they can't see what's going on

None of the cops lives were threatened.
Not yet and we know that you prefer the requirement to be the criminal draws and fires first before the police can respond
Not yet and we know that you prefer the requirement to be the criminal draws and fires first before the police can respond
Or just a simple rule of engagement that lethal force only be used as a last resort when an actual threat is present and not a perceived or imagined threat. The three officers did nothing to physically restrain or prevent what happened. The had no control of the scene. But maybe that was by design. Innocence by incompetence.
Watch this video and then tell me if you still believe that. This cop perceived a threat, but waited until a gun was pulled to do anything. Just like in the OP, this man disobeys the orders of the cop to stop and just casually keeps walking. It didnt end well for the cop. This is what happens when you let suspects disobey orders.

When one side of the equation has excuses made for them, it's only natural for the other side to do the same. The solution is easy but for some reason far too many want to ignore the easy solution. Everyone gets held accountable when they do wrong.

My position is when some aren't held accountable, no one should.

So stop voting for the Democrats who protect police unions that prevent cops from being held accountable, brainiac

I do not live in an area with a police union. I'm all for ending the unions and most importantly I'm NOT defending the politicians in these area's.

I have argued that Kamala Harris was an awful pick because she is the very person people are protesting over. I condemned the mayor of Chicago for singling out only her neighborhood.

Sadly for so many this is all about politics. I find that incredibly sad.

And yet you're being completely political about it advocating that the guy should have been able to kill the cop to prove some sort of nebulous race point.

Anyone who climbs in a car when a cop is telling them to freeze is probably going to get shot. Race is completely and utterly irrelevant in that. But you keep saying the guy should have been able to grab a gun and the cop could only respond after he is dead

He wasn't attempting to get into his SUV. He was clearly reaching for something. That something was an illegal handgun.
Link, please.
One can not provide a link to back when their parents failed in teaching that lying is wrong.
I've been looking around, trying to get the whole story. Maybe he got that one in the alternate universe.
I've been looking around, trying to get the whole story. Maybe he got that one in the alternate universe.
I think if there were exculpatory evidence to support the officers' actions, it would have been released. If for no other reason than to maintain the peace.

They can't release partial investigations like that. BS

The police in Georgia quickly released information when the cops shot a man in the back in the fast food parking lot. The police quickly release info lots of time when they believe it helps their argument.

A guy who was firing a taser at them. You really just want a race war because you think it helps Democrats. It sure doesn't help blacks. That's just the racism of the Democrat party victimizing benefits for their own benefit

He wasn't firing a taser at them. Why are you unable to be honest?

My God you're a liar. I flat out don't believe you that you don't know about the taser. You're full of shit

So you think just because some cops in the past did wrong things it justifies attacking other innocent cops today? You are the epitome of an idiot.

Absolutely not. That's why it's so important to weed out the cops who can't do the job without killing unarmed people.

You keep ignoring it, but it's a flash second to grab a gun and shoot a cop dead. You keep ignoring that.

Nope. Already answered you. The cops should have never let him open the door to his car. They fucked up. Now their facing attempted murder charges. Which is really, kind of unfair. Clearly their training didn't prepare them for this.

Kaz is making excuses for shooting him seven times, in the back, at point blank range, in front of his children. He claims the cops thought he was reaching for a gun.

There's nothing at all wrong with him opening his door, unless he was going for a gun. If that's what the cops were worried bout, they should have never let him open the door. Kaz is just dancing. Anything to defend the home team.

When you say things like "in front of his children" you show that you're appealing to emotion, not logic.

When? How? He had no obligation to tell them anything. He had committed no crime.

Yes, he did. There was an open warrant out for his arrest which had absolutely nothing to do with this incident...

That's what the cops had to sort out. Being in the middle of a fight is clearly probable cause

Breaking up a fight is not illegal. The police are not providing any sort of alternative situation. They do when it tends to exonerate them. They don't when it doesn't.

And if the cops did something wrong, then he should follow up later. Not ignore them and put them in a life threatening situation by going into his car where they can't see what's going on

Or just a simple rule of engagement that lethal force only be used as a last resort when an actual threat is present and not a perceived or imagined threat. The three officers did nothing to physically restrain or prevent what happened. The had no control of the scene. But maybe that was by design. Innocence by incompetence.
Watch this video and then tell me if you still believe that. This cop perceived a threat, but waited until a gun was pulled to do anything. Just like in the OP, this man disobeys the orders of the cop to stop and just casually keeps walking. It didnt end well for the cop. This is what happens when you let suspects disobey orders.

When one side of the equation has excuses made for them, it's only natural for the other side to do the same. The solution is easy but for some reason far too many want to ignore the easy solution. Everyone gets held accountable when they do wrong.

So stop voting for the Democrats who protect police unions that prevent cops from being held accountable, brainiac

I do not live in an area with a police union. I'm all for ending the unions and most importantly I'm NOT defending the politicians in these area's.

I have argued that Kamala Harris was an awful pick because she is the very person people are protesting over. I condemned the mayor of Chicago for singling out only her neighborhood.

And yet you're being completely political about it advocating that the guy should have been able to kill the cop to prove some sort of nebulous race point.

More of your dishonesty. I'm not interested in discussing anything with anyone as dishonest as you.

There's simply no justification for shooting someone in the back.

Now, given the current social climate in this country, and the absolute disdain blacks have for cops, I can understand the cops being on edge. But there was no weapon. He just as easily could've been trying to get into the car to get a candy bar as a gun...
except he said he was going for a gun and had a knife in hand. you gonna risk he really just wanted a baby Ruth?

There was no gun found, so your assertion that he was going for a gun is factually incorrect, as is the statement about the knife.

Blake was unarmed.

Shooting someone in the back seven times is criminal.

And I don't even like negroes...
i didn't say there was a gun found. i said it was reported he said he was going for a gun.

Where was that reported?

See, you'll need to 'splain sometin' Lucy:

There are three cops, at least two of them with guns drawn (apparently the female officer had a taser out, but she was still armed). It would take a profound divorce from logic to believe that this guy thought he would get the better of three armed police officers once he got his imaginary firearm. I just don't buy it.

He'd have to be fuckin' Doc Holliday...

i am not about to get into a factual debate over what happened

Gee, that's just a swell idea. Instead of using facts, use your emotions and unfounded suspicions...

Threatened only by the worst they imagine about "scary blacks".
Well, that and the knife.
You dont know if that's a knife, dope.

More of your dishonesty. I'm not interested in discussing anything with anyone as dishonest as you.

You won't do the simple thing I said you should do.

You're a cop, you're standing behind a guy who's trying to reach and get into his car, you can't see what he's doing. He ignored you when you told him to freeze.

No possible way if you did that you'd stick with duh, dar, you'd wait and see what happened. Talk about dishonest.

Clearly you want a race war. There's no other reason you'd advocate something so mind numbingly stupid than that people should be able to shoot cops before they can respond

Figures that you would find blacks scary. It's about actions, not race, bucko
Sure....
Tell us some more about why he was reaching for an illegal gun. Because that's what "scary blacks" do. Right?

You had Hutch scared at "black." Democrats want race wars so they can manipulate them for their own advantage. They have no souls
You had Hutch scared at "black." Democrats want race wars so they can manipulate them for their own advantage. They have no souls
LOL...nice projection, loser.
It's you dope who are convinced there was a gun.

It's a dangerous job. That certainly doesn't mean they drop someone everytime they feel a"threat".
The problem is when they get it wrong. When their perceptions or biases lead them to a wrong conclusion that turns deadly.

Derp...
Hence the need for police reform.

You all bitch anout protests and riots while completely ignoring the cause that everyone is telling you is a problem.
You are delusional.

Police will NEVER NOT be trained to shoot to kill and these "Riots" have NOTHING to do with this imaginary police brutality.
You are delusional.

Police will NEVER NOT be trained to shoot to kill and these "Riots" have NOTHING to do with this imaginary police brutality.
LOL...
Pure irony.
The protesters are literally shouting exactly that at you, dope.

Sure....
Tell us some more about why he was reaching for an illegal gun. Because that's what "scary blacks" do. Right?

Yes, you've mentioned that blacks scare you. I said it's about actions, race whore.

Race is irrelevant. Whites would be stupid to do what he did and for the same reason. But you're celebrating another scary black getting shot because you're a racist and want free government cheese

You dont know if that's a knife, dope.
The cops thought so. They kept telling him to drop it.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

You're a liar, I never said there is a gun. I said the cop wouldn't know.

You're such a liar that you'd sit there and wait while he reached in the car and you can't see what he's doing.

And you're pathetic that you bring race into everything when it has nothing to do with it. You just want a race war, you're flagrantly obvious about that. Somehow you think it'll help Democrats. You're sick in the head to want that

Did you see a longer clip that showed that or did you pull it out of your ass? You can't conclude that from the clip in the OP, insufficient evidence
Did you see a longer clip that showed that or did you pull it out of your ass? You can't conclude that from the clip in the OP, insufficient evidence
Which officer stepped in front of him to prevent him from walking around the car?

Projection? You brought race into this. No one projected that. There's a term for someone who makes everything about race that has nothing to do with race. And you admitted you find blacks scary. Maybe you should deal with your own race hatred first

It's a dangerous job. That certainly doesn't mean they drop someone everytime they feel a"threat".
The problem is when they get it wrong. When their perceptions or biases lead them to a wrong conclusion that turns deadly.

Cops should be biased about anyone who doesnt obey their orders at gunpoint. That is a clear indication that they are dealing with a desperate and dangerous individual.

I'm male.
Other Men.jpg

Cops should be biased about anyone who doesnt obey their orders at gunpoint. That is a clear indication that they are dealing with a desperate and dangerous individual.

Or not afraid to stand up for their civil rights. We certainly remember Tienanmen Square.

He was trying to break up a fight.

He wasn’t armed.

His blackness was his arms.

He was relieved police had arrived to handle the fight, so he went to get in his car and drive his children safely home.

They shot him seven times.

In the back.

In front of his children.

Say his name.

Jacob Blake.

SAY HIS NAME! SAY HIS NAME! SAY HIS NAME! SAY HIS NAME! SAY HIS NAME! SAY HIS NAME! SAY HIS NAME! SAY HIS NAME!

SAY MY NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME!

Forum List

Back