Another Black Robed, Narcissistic Idiot

Texas Judge Orders Jail Sentence for Hair Salon Owner Who Kept Business Open Despite Stay-at-Home Order

A Texas judge has sentenced a North Texas salon owner to seven days in jail for keeping her business open despite Governor Greg Abbott's executive statewide order to shutter all non-essential businesses during the coronavirus epidemic.

The judge offered to commute her sentence if she apologized for "being selfish." However, she didn't apologize and plans on appealing the judge's decision.

Salon À la Mode owner Shelley Luther was found in criminal and civil contempt of court by Dallas Judge Eric Moye for continuing to operate her salon despite receiving a court-issued temporary restraining order on April 28 requiring her to discontinue all business operations.

Judge Moye informed the salon owner that he'd consider commuting her jail sentence if she'd call her opening "selfish" and apologize to the legal officials she had defied.

"I have to disagree with you sir, when you say that I'm selfish because feeding my kids—is not selfish," Luther told the judge. "I need to feed my family and my stylists could not feed their families."

"I have hair stylists that are going hungry because they'd rather feed their kids. So sir, if you think the law is more important than kids getting fed, then please go ahead with your decision, but I am not going to shut the salon," she continued.

My opinion is the title- I've expressed it in other threads and will contiue to express it when I read about these scum.
But Judge, dont send me to jail for dealing drugs, I just needed to feed my children.

But Judge, don't send me to jail for prostitution, I was just trying to feed my kids,

But judge, I only robbed the bank to get money to feed my kids.

So its OK to brerak the laws. How many people's lives did she put at risk?
Cutting hair is not illegal. She wasn't jailed for cutting hair.
She was jailed for violating a court order. Thats illegal.

Democrats/seditious media seem pretty upset that Americans will fight for their constitutional rights and the guidance of their own personal common sense solutions when given the relevant facts..

Gads .. you can't have individual citizens with the audacity of thinking for themselves... :lol:
You dont have a right to operate a business. There are laws you have to comply with.
What law specifically did she break?
and, they really never said why she was jailed. you know, law, what statute or whatever.
She was jailed, SPECIFICALLY, "for refusing to apologize to the judge FOR BEING SELFISH"

Even tho' she expressed to the egghead judge that she had two children to feed, he perceived this as selfish!
This judge needs to be flogged....:whip:
Thats what selfish means dummy. Thinking of things that only affect you.
Feeding your kids is selfish? What filth you are.
I case youre retarded have someone versed in english explain to you why the word "your" is a descriptive way of saying "mine or my possession".
Yes. If youre willing to kill others or put them in harms way to feed your kids its definitely a selfish act. Dont get all booty tickled because I pointed it out.
So whenever you get in your car and drive down the road you're putting other lives at risk. You should be jailed for your selfishness driving to work
Nope. I never put other peoples lives at risk. I am an incredible driver.
You spelled incredible liar wrong.

Democrats/seditious media seem pretty upset that Americans will fight for their constitutional rights and the guidance of their own personal common sense solutions when given the relevant facts..

Gads .. you can't have individual citizens with the audacity of thinking for themselves... :lol:
You dont have a right to operate a business. There are laws you have to comply with.
and, they really never said why she was jailed. you know, law, what statute or whatever.
She was jailed, SPECIFICALLY, "for refusing to apologize to the judge FOR BEING SELFISH"

Even tho' she expressed to the egghead judge that she had two children to feed, he perceived this as selfish!
I case youre retarded have someone versed in english explain to you why the word "your" is a descriptive way of saying "mine or my possession".
Yes. If youre willing to kill others or put them in harms way to feed your kids its definitely a selfish act. Dont get all booty tickled because I pointed it out.
So whenever you get in your car and drive down the road you're putting other lives at risk. You should be jailed for your selfishness driving to work

You will be if you drive recklessly and endanger others. You have to abide by the rules and laws or they will pull your driving privileges and if you hurt, or kill someone, you will be jailed. You will be jailed if you drive drunk, even if no one is killed.

Texas Judge Orders Jail Sentence for Hair Salon Owner Who Kept Business Open Despite Stay-at-Home Order

A Texas judge has sentenced a North Texas salon owner to seven days in jail for keeping her business open despite Governor Greg Abbott's executive statewide order to shutter all non-essential businesses during the coronavirus epidemic.

The judge offered to commute her sentence if she apologized for "being selfish." However, she didn't apologize and plans on appealing the judge's decision.

Salon À la Mode owner Shelley Luther was found in criminal and civil contempt of court by Dallas Judge Eric Moye for continuing to operate her salon despite receiving a court-issued temporary restraining order on April 28 requiring her to discontinue all business operations.

Judge Moye informed the salon owner that he'd consider commuting her jail sentence if she'd call her opening "selfish" and apologize to the legal officials she had defied.

"I have to disagree with you sir, when you say that I'm selfish because feeding my kids—is not selfish," Luther told the judge. "I need to feed my family and my stylists could not feed their families."

"I have hair stylists that are going hungry because they'd rather feed their kids. So sir, if you think the law is more important than kids getting fed, then please go ahead with your decision, but I am not going to shut the salon," she continued.

My opinion is the title- I've expressed it in other threads and will contiue to express it when I read about these scum.
But Judge, dont send me to jail for dealing drugs, I just needed to feed my children.

But Judge, don't send me to jail for prostitution, I was just trying to feed my kids,

Bullshit,there's no legal court order or anything that gives the gov the right to do this without declaring martial law.

You will be if you drive recklessly and endanger others. You have to abide by the rules and laws or they will pull your driving privileges and if you hurt, or kill someone, you will be jailed. You will be jailed if you drive drunk, even if no one is killed.
It's not against the law to have a job, ya lying scum.

So a guy who makes all of his money off the working, productive people of the state of Texas, and produces nothing himself, calls a small business owner "selfish" and throws her in a cage unless she publicly kisses his ass, do I have that right?
Its not a right. Its the authority. To answer your question...no. You dont have the authority.
Actually, yeah I do..... I'm a man and a Texan, and I have every right and all the standing necessary to address this abuse of power. Public officials in this state answer to us.

And this guy's name is going on a list.

Bullshit,there's no legal court order or anything that gives the gov the right to do this without declaring martial law.
Says who?

Every single person on this planet is descended from people who were ruthless enough to murder their neighbors and take their shit when times got lean. The ones who weren't all died, and had no descendants.

I am absolutely willing to kill people and/or put them in harm's way to ensure the survival of my people...... that is how the world has worked for all of human history. They can learn to take care of themselves, they ain't my problem.

You got a problem with it, then take that problem and ball it up, and stick it up your ass until it tickles your tonsils okay?

It's a hard world; let the weak fall.
You must be white. Thats a white mindset. No wonder white people were last to civilization and to this day still depend on what other cultures taught them. Humans (non white people) survived by banding together and building civilizations, farming, etc. It takes a village not an individual.
Goddam this piece of shit never stops trolling or lying.

So a guy who makes all of his money off the working, productive people of the state of Texas, and produces nothing himself, calls a small business owner "selfish" and throws her in a cage unless she publicly kisses his ass, do I have that right?
Its not a right. Its the authority. To answer your question...no. You dont have the authority.
Actually, yeah I do..... I'm a man and a Texan, and I have every right and all the standing necessary to address this abuse of power. Public officials in this state answer to us.

Actually no you dont. You can make all the lists you want to and that wont change a thing. You will never have the authority of a judge.

I just caught on FOX that Dan Patrick the lieutenant governor of Texas is going to pay her fine. Can't find a news story to confirm that though.

So is carrying around guns in Chicago but those guys were turned loose! Fuck the gun laws hey bud? It’s much more fun jailing a woman trying to feed her children. I bet she’s separated from those children while she’s in jail? Libtards whine like the dickens when illegals break into the country and are separated from their children. Fuck those immigration laws huh buddy?

Actually no you dont. You can make all the lists you want to and that wont change a thing. You will never have the authority of a judge.
A judge only has authority over people not willing to fight.

So is carrying around guns in Chicago but those guys were turned loose! Fuck the gun laws hey bud? It’s much more fun jailing a woman trying to feed her children. I bet she’s separated from those children while she’s in jail? Libtards whine like the dickens when illegals break into the country and are separated from their children. Fuck those immigration laws huh buddy?
Willow what guys are you talking about in Chicago? Stop being a scatter brain please. Yeah if you have a court order telling you not to do something and you do it anyway that means you made the choice to leave your kids. Hey I coulda robbed banks when I was younger but I know that would have separated me from my kids so I got a job instead.

A judge only has authority over people not willing to fight.
Nope. If you fight they will just make the bailiff arrest your dumb ass.

This is incredible! Her gofundme is now approaching $347k!!! This is happening in MINUTES!

Rewarded for righteousness!
Thats not incredible. There has got to be way more than 347K right wing idiots in this country.

Don't get all frustrated and angry, I think you're hanging in there pretty well fighting for government mandates over individual rights to question authority.

This is incredible! Her gofundme is now approaching $347k!!! This is happening in MINUTES!

Thats not incredible. There has got to be way more than 347K right wing idiots in this country.

Don't get all frustrated and angry, I think you're hanging in there pretty well fighting for government mandates over individual rights to question authority.
What made you think I was frustrated or angry? I'm laughing at all you idiots contributing to her fund. :)

Now it's up to $365k on the way to their $500k goal.

Here's who is behind it

1. Tons of people want to be sure that Shelley is getting the money. The way we setup the fund, Shelley is the sole beneficiary, and we only have an organizational role. Not only do we not have control over the money, we do not want that. This is a cause that we support and we need our hero to get every dollar.

2. People want to know who we are. We have a new website (wokepatriots.com) that we will be promoting soon, where we can take on causes like Shelley's and post uncensored news articles and give people a voice. Before Shelley opened her salon, we researched her and her cause and decided that we would approach her and offer to support her as our first patriot cause.

Understand the big picture. Chicago thugs=black criminals. Border invaders = brown criminals. Pretty white woman = victim. Victims don't fight back. Not against a black assailant like the judge. She was judicially mugged.

Forum List

Back