Another brick in the liberal wall falls. Sanctuary city will close ahead of Trump Inauguration

Guys guys, the Catholic Church or any Church that helps illegals is not in the position to enforce American law. That's the job of the government, and they have not been doing so.

That's why America voted for Trump.

You can't vote for a Church. Calm down.

Trump got only 46.1% of the vote, that means that 53.9% of voting Americans, didn't vote for Trump. Why Trumpsters think they have some sort of mandate, defies reality.

Because he won after hearing he coildnt..and he ran the most honest campaign.....he said he was gonna build a wall...NOONE else had the balls......and hispanics voted for him in greater numbers than the rinos.
Oh and they gave him a house and senate......so you know complete control of the govt.

Yep, COMPLETE control of the federal government, and......most of the states. The leftists have nothing, zilch, nada, forget about it; and after Rahm goes against federal law and Trump has his ass arrested for breaking the LAW, watch how fat you leftists collapse and melt, like the snowflakes you are!

And oh by the way, there is precedent to have these city mayors arrested if they break the law, and I am all for it!

I don't think Trump will go so far as have them arrested.

There are far more subtle things the government can do like cut off federal funds.

Guys guys, the Catholic Church or any Church that helps illegals is not in the position to enforce American law. That's the job of the government, and they have not been doing so.

Trump got only 46.1% of the vote, that means that 53.9% of voting Americans, didn't vote for Trump. Why Trumpsters think they have some sort of mandate, defies reality.
'Mandate' definition: REP President>REP majority Senate>Rep majority Congress.
Any other questions?
Wait until President Trump fills 100+ vacant federal judge positions with 100% REP leaning judges.
Puts a REP leaning 'Constitutionalist' SCJ on the bench with likely another couple in the next four years.
Build the WALL to dramatically slow down the flow of heroin from mexico pouring into the country.
Removes every illegal with any criminal record.
Enforces the laws regarding illegal 'sanctuary cities'
Already one of these cities has decided to stop being a SC. All the rest will soon follow if they want any federal financial assistance.
Dramatically 'vetts' anyone coming into the country from known terrorist supporting countries.
You'll get to know exactly what a 'mandate' means asshole!

Because he won after hearing he coildnt..and he ran the most honest campaign.....he said he was gonna build a wall...NOONE else had the balls......and hispanics voted for him in greater numbers than the rinos.
Oh and they gave him a house and senate......so you know complete control of the govt.

Yep, COMPLETE control of the federal government, and......most of the states. The leftists have nothing, zilch, nada, forget about it; and after Rahm goes against federal law and Trump has his ass arrested for breaking the LAW, watch how fat you leftists collapse and melt, like the snowflakes you are!

And oh by the way, there is precedent to have these city mayors arrested if they break the law, and I am all for it!

I don't think Trump will go so far as have them arrested.

There are far more subtle things the government can do like cut off federal funds.

Oh, I think he will have 1 or 2 of them arrested and tried in federal court! Why? Because to not do so again shows that the people in charge (Hillary) can get away with things you or I can't! Rahm would be the perfect candidate, since his City has more shooting than anywhere. (Chicago) Let them explain how the gangs, (many of them illegal Hispanic) are shooting up the city, and Rahm protects them, lol. Now, America would love to hear that one, and the liberals bassackwards policy would be on display, for everyone to see!

Forum List

Back